Looking for a Reebok word mark for a blue St Louis Blues jersey,

Does anyone know where I can find one?

Any help please PM me.
Thank you

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the market for used jersey size M-L(will consider XL depending on dimensions), will be using for paintball tournaments so they can be beat up, looking to only pay up to $40-$60
Main teams looking at Florida Panthers, ATL thrashers, Preds, Avs, Oilers,(home colors are more favorable), and if you want to offer anything else let me know I will be pretty open minded about the jerseys...BUT ABSOLUTELY NO RAGS OR FLYERS jerseys, sorry guys I'm a Devils fan.

I wont actually be buying anything for a week or two from now, but Im posting now so people can know Im in the market.

Bumping a community thread that's already pinned at the top? You must be pretty bored, lol!

Considering the last post was from earlier today may be added.

Selanne 2006 cup jersey, 52-54

Selanne team Finland size 54-56

I may have what your looking for.

The Cup jersey is Game Issued with the Stanley Cup Patch, I will check on the size. Can not get anymore authentic.

The Finland jersey I have is a Nike signed, PSA. It is a 52 though. It is from the Olympics in 2006, I believe.

If your interested, PM me and I can get you some pictures.

I may have what your looking for.

The Cup jersey is Game Issued with the Stanley Cup Patch, I will check on the size. Can not get anymore authentic.

The Finland jersey I have is a Nike signed, PSA. It is a 52 though. It is from the Olympics in 2006, I believe.

If your interested, PM me and I can get you some pictures.

Size 52 from the 2006 Olympics and it's game issued? Must be tiny

Wanting to buy Gameworn Ft Wayne Komet jerseys and sweaters.

Hey guys.

I am fairly new to the forum and am looking for some guidance.

Is there any way to find and buy the Reebok word mark logo patch for the home (blue) St. Louis Blues jersey? Also, how involved is it to switch out the logo to the word mark?

Any help is appreciated. I am a life long Blues fan and would like to customize my 2.0 with "Miller" 39, however, as you can all understand I would like it to be era specific. I don't understand why the 2.0 jerseys with the word mark logo are not offered to the public via retail.

Life long Blues fan??? You must be 2 years old.

Nobody likes the Blues except thugs and ex Sabres fans.

I'm looking for the same thing for a "buddy" of mine, he's kinda a jerk like most Blues fans..... can't play hockey either.

I guess you're right Hockey Bob.

It could be worse, I could be a Cubs fan. So, I guess there is still a reason for me to get out of bed in the morning.

Your Blues fan friend sounds like a very cool guy. Weird that he isn't any good at hockey. EVERYONE, I have met from St. Louis is a rockstar on the ice.

In regards to the Sabres fans, that isn't 100% true. My wife is from Buffalo and likes the Blues as well as the Sabres. She thinks she is Canadian, however, that is a completely different story/problem.

Keep me posted, Hockey Bob, as to if you find these patches. I will return the favor and let you know if I find any "Hockey Skills" forums so you can stop bending those ankles when you skate.

As its said in "Strange Brew", Take off hoser.

Looking for a Pens "PITTSBURGH" starter mesh jersey, as well as a 2005-2007 white Pens jersey (either blank or Crosby, correctly customized).

Prefer smaller sizes in both, but could make an exception for the starter mesh one.

Still looking for Team Canada 2010 Replica Jersey (Home).

Either Medium or Large.

team-canada-jersey.jpg

Hey all. I'm looking for a blank 2008-2009 White Pitt Pens jersey (size 50) so I can customize it to a Stanley cup Scuderi jersey.

I know it has the vector instead of the wordmark on the back, I'm just unsure if it was an edge 1.0 or 2.0. I think they switched over to 2.0 by that time, so if that is correct, I guess it can be any Pens season with a vector'd 2.0, right? Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by cry_minarets458

The Penguins used 2.0's throughout that entire season, but the vector 2.0's were team-issued only and would not have been made in your size (like the retail wordmarked ones are now), so sadly I would say you won't have any choice but to settle for a 1.0.

Where would you get a WHITE size 50 wordmarked 2.0 from, though?

I figured jersey baron would possibly have them. Luckily I got a team-issued 56 that I only had to strip one number off of the back and each sleeve to make my Malkin. Knowing JB's prices, I mentioned "expensively".

You can always buy a game issued jersey from JJ Distributing but you won't find a size 50. Probably smallest would be 52 or 54 but it would be cheaper.

• TMLFAN locked this topic