Hey all, thanks for the help.

Yes, you've all made good points, which I've been aware of.

I've already touched based with JJ and another member also tried helping out via PMs. All the jerseys JJ has for the most part that are worth going after for keeping price in mind are 56 or 58, whether game worn or issued. Way too big for me. I posted here with hopes that maybe someone was able to snag a white 50 off retail when I was away and unaware of 2.0s hitting retail market a little more regularly. It looks like I'll have to wait until the white 2.0s hit retail in larger quantities possibly in the fall via the few retailers that have been able to sell the others (two retailers said that they may be able to get the white ones closer to September). I'll just have to replace the wordmark with the vector and have it customized by Cutting Edge so it fits within that year.

Thanks, guys!

Edited by cry_minarets458

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad we could help. For my example, the game-issued white 2.0 I bought had # 51 on it. So after I removed all the 5's, at least the 1's were in the correct position.

I did the same thing with my 2008 Conklin and 2011 Fleury Winter Classic jerseys.

Granted finding a size 50 will be impossible , so good luck.

It will be very difficult, yes, but it won't be impossible.

I always thought it would be impossible to get a black 2.0 in a size 50 even just a year ago..hell, even getting a 2.0 with a wordmark seemed pretty impossible at one point. that's why I left this site for awhile lol I just didn't want to keep my getting my hopes up, whether that involved getting a 2.0 that I would be swimming in or just getting a 2.0 to hang on a wall somewhere....either way, not being completely satisfied given how much money I would be spending to get a jersey I can't really wear.

fast forward to now, when I finally have two retail black 2.0s on their way to my residence. I never thought I'd see the day.

I'm hoping that more whites hit retail in the fall when they start manufacturing for the teams. according to one of the retailers I spoke with, reebok actually has no Pens jerseys in stock whatsoever, so whatever he was offering for sale is pretty much the last of them.

again, going off of what he said, but if that's the case, I imagine reebok would be manufacturing more, so if the retailers get orders in while reebok is already manufacturing them for the team, they're bound to make them...hopefully this proves true for both the white and black ones.

Interesting aside, I've always wanted a Colby Armstrong jersey (he was one of my favorite AHL players ever). At least if I ever want to make one of those, he last played for them in 07-08, so I'd be able to get an Edge 1.0 to customize as they did wear 1.0s for a few games...and a 1.0 in a 50 should be a little easier to find...I'd just need the 250 patch for the sleeve.

I'd love to make an 05-06 Armstrong jersey, but I just don't remember if they were reebok or CCM that year. I see video footage from that year of the jerseys being reebok, but then I see pictures with him in CCM helmets and shorts.

I'd say it's only a matter of time before white 2.0's become available for the Pens. Even if Reebok currently has no stock of them, it appears that they will make them to order for any dealer who wants them, which is why JerseyBaron currently has white 2.0's available for Boston, Chicago, New York Rangers, Toronto and Winnipeg. Also, sometimes miracles may happen, like the 2 white Kings size 46 team-issued ones that I got from the Team Store just a little while ago. Good luck, it will be nice to see some white Pens jerseys available.

Man, you'd probly be able to get a Colby Armstrong gamer for not much more than a customized authentic!

Man, you'd probly be able to get a Colby Armstrong gamer for not much more than a customized authentic!

I would suggest the same thing, but the size 50 is just not going to happen. Lol

I've been on the look for a gamer haha but I'd never be able to wear it.

I am open to obtaining an Armstrong gamer.....someday, I'll find one, I hope.

still looking for a blank 99-00 white CCM Red Wings in size 56 or 54

It would have the silver NHL shield like so-

20135.jpg

You could easily (and expensively) buy a 2.0 and replace the wordmark with a vector patch.

Totally done that.

I've recently found some extra cash and am looking for a few jerseys:

2006-07 Bruins 3rd

1995-96 Canucks "salmon" alt

1990-91 North Stars White

1991-92 Whalers White

All of the above in a 52 to 54

1991-92 Hawks barber Pole sz 54 - 56

PM me if you have any of the above.

Cheers

1, just one, 3" 1996 World cup of Hockey patch, will pay well, PM me, thanks

Looking for:

White Preds current style

Mustard Preds Reebok

Both White and Navy Preds 05-07 Reebok

Cream London Knights

size 48-52 on the pre-Edge Reeboks, 50-56 on the Edges.

Looking for a Bruins Winter Classic replica Bergeron / blank jersey.

If you have one feel free to send me a PM with your price and I might be down to buy it.

Jersey Baron on eBay has Edge 2.0s of that jersey Edited by PensFan77

Authentic 1993 french SCF patch (yeah I know, longshot, but I have come across two authentic '93 english ones, so a french one has to be out there somewhere...)

Authentic 1993 "COUPE STANLEY" 100th ann'y patch

RBK vector patch - for Leafs jersey - white

Two CCM era fight straps

Two NHL shield patches used in 2005-06 on the RBK 6100 jerseys to cover up the old style NHL shield.

There a few on ebay, this one being the cheapest

http://bit.ly/1fUxBpg

Or, if that's not your size and you're ok with away

http://bit.ly/1rjF051

You could grab one of these and get em customized

Hey guys, I'm looking for a few things. Please let me know if anybody has any of these:

- Iginla Heritage Classic (52 or 54). Don't need a blank already have one, just want one done already

- Late 80s Flames home jersey stitched or blank, 89 jersey would be amazing

- New Flames alternate 52, 54, 56

- Any new (reebok word on the back collar) Pens or Bruins jerseys 54, 56

- Crosby light blue (Buffalo winter classic) alternate 52, 54

- Other cool flames or Iginla stuff that I may have missed

Thanks

Edited by Antz_Marchin

Looking for:

Old Mustard Preds Alt Reebok

Both White and Navy Preds 05-07 Pre-Edge Reebok

Cream London Knights

Looking for:

Old Mustard Preds Alt Reebok

Both White and Navy Preds 05-07 Pre-Edge Reebok

Cream London Knights

There are a few cream knights gamers on eBay right now

• TMLFAN locked this topic