Looking to buy/trade for Rick Nash Gamers & Columbus Blue Jacket Gamers. Always interested to hear what you have for sale/trade.

Message me directly -

Thx

Edited by eriks24

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a 1996 Western Conference All Star jersey held in Boston...would love a blank...48, 50 or 52...even a 54 if I had to...Blank preferred or one properly customized w Chelios #7....

Been looking for a red Lindros era Oshawa Generals forever, replica is fine, authentic would be better. Not looking for game worn.

Thanks!

Looking for goalie cut gamers or replicas - specifically older style Leafs (70's / 80's), Toronto St. Pats, and a Winter Classic.

Blanks or named, I"m willing to look at them all.

Also would love to find:

a gold / purple or purple/gold - LA Kings in a goalie cut

Minnisota N Stars Green in a goalie cut

Old Winnipeg Jets blue in goalie cut

PM is best.

Thanks - sorry I probably should have been more clear, I'm looking for jerseys that I can wear over my current goal equipment so true gamers that are in the realm of $400+ is probably more than I'm looking to drop.

Cheers.

looking for:

blackhawks ultrafils, home or away, size 52-56 (blank)

authentic blackhawks 08-09 black third jersey, size 54 (blank)

authentic blackhawks 2009 winter classic, size 54 (blank)

authentic blackhawks 09/10-10/11 season black third jersey, size 54 (blank)

authentic blackhawks nike third jersey, size 52 (blank or with proper tony amonte customization)

edit: good lord tazer19, looking at your favorite players, we could be the same person.... :thumbsup:

Edited by vadarx

Looking for a jersey or practice jersey(any team, any colour, any condition) that has the early 2000's silver/black NHL shield on it. I need the shield and have come to the realization that I will have to harvest it from a jersey to get it. Looking to spend in the $50 - $60 range for it.

New want list:

LA Kings Edge Authentic Home or Away in size 46 (blank or with Quick lettering)

Looking for 3 jerseys to plug a few holes...

#1-Chicago Blackhawks white ultrafil...a true ultrafil with the word "ultrafil" on the neck tag...would prefer blank....

#2-Western Conference All Star jersey...purple from '94,'96 or '97...prefer a blank...or properly customized w/ Chelios...

#3-Chicago Blackhawks white 7187...prefer blanks...or properly customized w/ #7 Seabrook...and #10 Sharp...

Sizes 48, 50, 52 or 54....

Let me know what's out there...Thanks everyone...

Edited by Tazer19

Looking to buy or trade for Rick Nash gamers. (Prefer CBJ styles any year). Always interested in other Columbus Blue Jackets gamers as well.

Message me directly. Serious Buyer.

Thanks

Anybody know who does the Coyotes gamers? Or who has done them over the past few seasons?

If so, please PM.

Thanks.

Edit: More specifically, looking for their 2011 - 2013 sets.

Edited by TheMadHat

http://www.detroithockeyco.com/product-category/nhl-phoenix/phoenix-coyotes/phoenix-coyotes-1011-set-1-red/?orderby=date

These guys seem to have a good amount of Coyotes stuff, though their supply does seem to cut off in early 2011- idk who has the rest or when they're made available

http://www.detroithockeyco.com/product-category/nhl-phoenix/phoenix-coyotes/phoenix-coyotes-1011-set-1-red/?orderby=date

These guys seem to have a good amount of Coyotes stuff, though their supply does seem to cut off in early 2011- idk who has the rest or when they're made available

Thanks for the link. I was in contact with them, but heard nothing back for ages. I'll give them another go as I would assume they know who's dealing with the Yotes.

Thanks for the link. I was in contact with them, but heard nothing back for ages. I'll give them another go as I would assume they know who's dealing with the Yotes.

Brian Rogers has been great with me. Not sure what the problem is. I'd try again. Good luck...........I'd be interested in some more recent 'Yotes.

Looking for 1991-1994 CCM mesh (with orange NHL shield) Rangers home and/or away sizes 42-48 (depending on measurements):

Messier

Graves

Leetch

Richter

The catch: customization by Cosby's from back then.

Alternately if you have a time machine, this would be a lot easier.

• TMLFAN locked this topic