Anyone have a 2.0 Hawks (sz 54 or 56) they'd consider trading? Also looking for a Mike Peca Isles gamer

I have some in my sales thread, but looking to sell not to trade.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the odds someone has an authentic '90 Pens All-Star patch?

I know a guy who had three of them. I'll ask him. ;)

Would love to find one of these:

phantom.jpg

Or one of these:

396365_318722384817354_774129766_n.jpg

Or any other older style Phantoms stuff.

Edited by dsl135

Looking for a Team Canada 2006 Olympic Jersey in White or Red, also looking for a Team Canada 2010 Olympic Jersey in White or Red

REPLICAS ONLY.

Prefered sizes M or L

Let me know if you have anything,

Thanks!

Edited by Halifornia

Looking for a Team Canada 2006 Olympic Jersey in White (replica or authentic don't really care), also looking for a Team Canada 2010 Olympic Jersey in White or Red(depending) as well(same deal as being authentic or replica as above)

Preferred Sizes for replicas, M, L

Authentics Sz 52

Only trying to be helpful here, but if you wear a size M or L in the Team Canada replicas, then I don't think you want a size 52 authentic; that's closer to a small/medium. You'd probably want at least a 56. Also, I'm not 100% sure but I don't think there were retail authentics available for 2006, but there were for 2010.

Only trying to be helpful here, but if you wear a size M or L in the Team Canada replicas, then I don't think you want a size 52 authentic; that's closer to a small/medium. You'd probably want at least a 56. Also, I'm not 100% sure but I don't think there were retail authentics available for 2006, but there were for 2010.

Hey thanks, I got an 2006 one sitting in my closet right now haha, but it's hard finding them in white...

Hello All,

I'm always interested in buying any Springfield Indians and Falcons jerseys and collectibles. I'm currently looking for an Indians home and away from their time as a Hartford Whalers affiliate. Please let me know if you have anything you'd like to part ways with. I have paypal and am springfield_falcons_fan on E-Bay.

Hello everyone. I am looking for a nice display case that will fit a pro model six 56 jersey. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thank you.

Hey guys I'm looking for washington capitals jerseys pre edge 6100 home or away size 56 58 or a goalie cut. If it's a 2.0 58 or 58+. Also prefer them to be blank if possible.

Edited by iceman91

Rangers 2003-2004 vintage series jersey - white version in replica or authentic. Thanks guys!

Would anyone know what fair market value for one of these is? Also, looking for anything in my want list minus bk kings.

I've been trying to find a 2013-2014 TBL Authentic 3rd "BOLTS" Jersey and have not had success. The TBL changed the logo on the left shoulder to the newer white lightning logo this season and did not have the older tampa bay lightning logo from a few years ago.

Even finding any gamers from 2013-2014 seems like unobtanium.

And I wouldn't mind finding an older alternate jersey like the 2013-14 with the older logo if it was at a decent price.. the few that have them in stock want $260 and up.

Can anyone help? I would prefer a Private Message if possible.

Here's the 2013-2014

14497415-standard.jpg

Edited by khabbi

Have you tried contacting the team directly? Sometimes they could point you in the right direction to buy a gamer.

Yep, I live in Tampa and am a season ticket holder.. no dice. I've gone through a series of people and the answer is the same... they don't sell game or authentic jerseys.

This ebay seller (jerseybaron_com) tends to get leads on stuff that nobody else is able to find anywhere, it can't hurt to message him and see if he has any leads on your Lightning jersey. You'll be paying retail price though.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerseybaron_com?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Looking for Rangers CCM 90's mesh with NHL shield on the bottom hem originally customized by Cosby's at MSG with Messier, Graves, Leetch or Richter size 42-48 (depending on the dimensions), home or away.

Looking for kings jersey, chris nilan jersey and scott stevens devils nameplate for white jersey

• TMLFAN locked this topic