Hey guys, Looking for Team Canada 2002-2004 blanks. Size 52's or 56's. Both white and red.

Thank you.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for an on ice lightning storm jersey. I have a 1400 dollar bounty. Thanks

Let me save you approximately $1000. They are available in pro jerseys occasionally on ebay and with other collectors. You can get them for $350-$550 depending. If you are talking about game worn jerseys they can be had from $500 upwards.

I have owned and sold game worns and pro authentics and trust me, if you are patient you will save alot of money. If you post up a $1400 purchase offer someone will come along and happily take your money. Its not worth $1400 on the resale market. If its just for you then spend whatever you like but honestly you can get them for much less!

Looking for this...

• 1990-91 Pittsburgh Penguins CCM Ultrafil size 54 road (black) blank jersey

I'd also consider previously customized jerseys that could be stripped. I have plenty to trade and/or offer as part of a deal.

Will pay top $$$.

Hey yo... I'm looking for a Senators CCM Or Koho 44 or 46. Also Redwings same sizes.

hey guys just signed up, great to finally connect with other jersey lovers....

I am looking for the following items any help would be great.

BRUINS Pooh bear SZ L or XL

DUCKS wild wing SZ L or XL

JETS Selanee or Khabibulin SZ L or XL

also looking to trade a north stars modano size L tags still on

thanks for any help

JV

I usually don't reply to these, but I've seen you posting all over the place. Read the rules and look yourself. There are plenty of these all across the internet. What you are asking for is "Does anyone have a really good deal/steal on any of these jerseys?" Just look yourself, stop being so lazy

Correct me if I am wrong but he/she does not state they are looking for a "deal/steal". Not once did he/she mention looking for a cheap price, simply what they were looking for and the specific sizes. The poster also mentions that they have an item to trade as well. Unless I am missing something blatantly obvious or they edited their post I don't think being so harsh is justified. This is the "wantlist" and they posted what they want.

Hi I'm looking for game worn or on ice Sean Avery jerseys. Also looking for authentic jagr's. Hit me up

On an Olympics kick. Any USA, or Canada, or other countries that Devils players have played for (Czech?). Especially 2002 USA in white, size 56, or 2002 Canada alternates, red or black, size 56.

Whatcha got?

Looking for a devils edge 2.0 for a family member, size 46. Preferably white but red would work as well. Would consider a 1.0 depending on price.

Let me know if you have one you're willing to part with, Thanks.

I need a decently priced blank Red Wings jersey. Prefer a pre EDGE 56, would consider an EDGE 60. Regular design only, not WC.

Whatcha got?

Currently looking for a Team Canada 2006(replica) Away jersey and also a 1990s CCM Vancouver Canucks Away Replica Jersey (both preferably in Medium or large), if anyone got one to sell especially the team canada jersey please pm me.

Thanks!

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Team-Canada-2006-Olympic-Swift-Authentic

Edited by Halifornia

Currently looking for a Team Canada 2006(replica) Away jersey and also a 1990s CCM Vancouver Canucks Away Replica Jersey (both preferably in Medium or large), if anyone got one to sell especially the team canada jersey please pm me.

Thanks!

Jersey baron is selling those authentic Canucks jerseys for $125 CAD

While I'm asking for stuff, a cheap white Devils EDGE would be good too, size 60, either 1.0, 2.0 or Indo would be fine if it's cheap enough. There's an Indo on eBay for $120, looking for less than that.

Thanks!

Thanks for the tip! That's a pretty good deal. Now let's see what he could do off eBay...

He just sold me an older style he had left over, listed on eBay for $199 plus shipping, direct price was $115 shipped. Just for reference, but I'd think you could land it for less than $100 shipped. $95 sounds good, $85 even better if you are feeling bold.

He just sold me an older style he had left over, listed on eBay for $199 plus shipping, direct price was $115 shipped. Just for reference, but I'd think you could land it for less than $100 shipped. $95 sounds good, $85 even better if you are feeling bold.

I doubt he'll go that low. On the last deal I made with him, the shipping costs were $35, and since that was old price that he hadn't updated in his website, he quoted me with something like $50 shipping costs in the future.

Ahh, you must be somewhere other than the U.S., didn't realize. Just going by my last experience where he took over $100 off.

Im not really going to blow money right now on a authentic right now haha, although I did see a center ice ccm bure jersey for 30.00 US the other day and it wasn't fake at all.

Edited by Halifornia

• TMLFAN locked this topic