Yep, I live in Finland.

I see. Even still he may go $125 ish shipped for you. Doesn't hurt to ask.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked what's the best price including shipping he could do off eBay. He hasn't answered back yet, so we'll see what happens when he get's back to me.

I had contact with him on Friday, he said he'd be unreachable for the weekend due to the holiday.

Ok thanks. I just thought he doesn't do business in weekends.

He seems to be slower to respond on the weekends but he usually will. But he told me he'd be away this weekend.

Hi I'm looking for game used Chris dingman jerseys. Message me and we will work out a deal

Hi,

I am looking for jerseys and other items of the following players:

- Roman Cechmanek (G)

- Jiri Dopita

- Jaroslav Kames (G)

- Radovan Somik

If you have something for sale please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Lucy

Edited by TMLFAN
Looking for something? There's a thread for that.

Hey everyone. Im looking to trade one of these Tampa Bay Lightning game used storm jersey. Im only looking to trade it for a game used Chris Dingman jersey.

Edited by Crosby5587

Looking for a Tampa Bay Lightning "Authentic" alternate jersey. The former blue one with BOLTS across it and the previous logo on the shoulders not the current one. Size 52 or 54 would work! Thanks!

There is An ebay seller ( I think full moon jerseys) that has a bunch customized as Richards or Dubinsky. His price is about 45 shipped.

Hey all,

I stupidly only bid on the Hyman # 11 University of Michigan Hockey City Classic game worn and did not win it. If anybody won two and is looking to unload one please contact me.

Steve

Hey everyone. Im looking for a game used Jt Brown jersey. Either a saracuse crunch or lightning one. I have cash and or trades. Please pm me. Thanks

I'm looking for white 1990-96 Red Wings CCM authentic. Prefered blank, but if you have a reasonable priced one with player, let me know too. Thanks

anyone have any Authentic Dan Bylsma Ducks jerseys? would also be interested in game used pens jerseys

• TMLFAN locked this topic