I see. That is a bit much I guess.

I just had a hard time swallowing the fact that a nameplate cost me half of what a full jersey would cost, and the shipping would be almost the same to send a Jersey too. $12 for a usps envelope with no tracking. I won't be doing that anymore.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their shipping charges are exorbitant. I ship them a jersey for $6, they charge me $15 to send it back.

But, being the Devils team customizer, I guess I am willing to pay.

Yeah, and accuracy is what it comes down to so we'll keep paying it. I just don't like the fact that they either pocketed a good chunk of that shipping, or don't know how to use the post office. For the envelope size and weight it probably actually cost ~$5 to ship, if that.

They take care of my stuff and do it right though so I can't really complain too much. But if you charge 12 bucks to send an envelope, spring for the extra dollar or whatever and give me a tracking #.

Looking for someone to make a customized namplate for me. I need "Barrie" on a Colorado Avalanche blue alternate nameplate.

Email Denver Athletic, they are really helpful there.

http://www.denverathletic.com/

Their shipping is crazy for small orders, but when I sent in my bulk order it cost me more to ship it to them than it did for them to ship it back to me and the jerseys were obviously heavier coming back since they were customized. Then again, I insured it going out for the full cost of the blanks, and I'm sure they didn't. I wonder how that would have gone if it got lost or damaged on the way back to me.

Hello! Old long time lurker and jersey admirer. Going on a trip to montreal this winter and need appropriate attire. I'm look for a Montreal Canadiens jersey preferably white but doesn't really matter. Authentic ideally. I don't want an off the rack name. Randomness or cup or coffees the better. Size xl 54-56.

Thank you kindly

Matt.

Hi all,

I'm looking for Islanders edge 2.0 home and away jerseys in a size 46. I have looked everywhere online and the only one I seem to find is the Stadium series one with JB. I like that one but want the others. If anyone can me source them that would be awesome!

EDIT: Found a replica on eBay that was close enough.

Edited by mfitz804

Hi all,

I'm looking for Islanders edge 2.0 home and away jerseys in a size 46. I have looked everywhere online and the only one I seem to find is the Stadium series one with JB. I like that one but want the others. If anyone can me source them that would be awesome!

Not your size and Frozen Pond is hit or miss on having Indo or Canadian made Edges but if you wanna eat a bunch of pizzas lol:

https://www.frozenpond.com/product/hockey-jerseys-reebok-edge-authentic-pro-new-york-islanders-reebok-edge-authentic-jersey-away.html

https://www.frozenpond.com/product/hockey-jerseys-reebok-edge-authentic-pro-new-york-islanders-reebok-edge-authentic-jersey-home.html

You'll have to call / email them first to see if they will tell you if its Indo or not.

Edited by slimcutta

If anybody needs a little meigray summer sale spending money I need a 90's black lightning ccm air-knit jersey preferably a 52 or bigger

I'm wondering if there is a member on here from Germany willing to act as a proxy shipper for me?

Sorry not sure where I would post this...but I want a proxy shipper and this is the want-list ;)

edit - added location lol

Edited by ted1025

I'm wondering if there is a member on here willing to act as a proxy shipper for me?

Sorry not sure where I would post this...but I want a proxy shipper and this is the want-list ;)

Details?

I'm willing to help you out if I can, i'm in New Jersey so idk if that helps you or not

Details?

I'm willing to help you out if I can, i'm in New Jersey so idk if that helps you or not

thanks but I need someone from Germany, very important information I left out, sorry

Looking for a authentic Phoenix Coyotes kachina jersey in size 52. Preferably a black Pro Player but the black Starter jersey would suffice. Blank or Roenick.

Edited by Super_Mario_66

If you are interested Mario, I have a white authentic Coyotes. Only issue is that it's a 56.

Thanks for the info Dr. Puck but I'm looking for the dark jersey only in size 52.

Hey guys...I'm looking for a blank Leafs ultrafil from the early to mid 90's. Road or home. Anything in a size 48 and up...I'm looking to have an Andreychuck made.

Thanks.

Does anyone have a black CCM patch that would work for a 95-00 Flames white jersey? I'm bidding on a replica on EBay and while there's no guarantee that I'll win it, I'd like to address the fact that the CCM logo on it is in sorry shape if I do win the jersey.

Also, how are the hem CCM logos on other replicas of that era applied? I'd like to know what I need to do to have it correctly applied to the jersey if I go that route.

Does anybody happen to know where I can find a 2015 center ice collection Hawks sweatshirt from the Final? I was hoping they'd become more available over time but haven't seen anything minus a size small on eBay. Does anybody have one for sale or any leads towards a large or XL?

• TMLFAN locked this topic