Kinda a long shot here but I am in need a "sunday gold" sandow sk mesh nameplate long enough to cover close to the full width of the jersey. Major props to anyone who can lead me in the right direction to finding one haha

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep throwing this out there because it's worked three times. Any New Jersey Devils CCM Ultrafil jerseys in a size 56. Vintage colors or current colors, blank or customized, no gamers, must be in excellent shape.

Who's hoarding these things and wants to move them?

Wanted: Authentic/Gamer Connecticut Whale Jerseys in White, Blue, or Green in any size btwn 46-56. NNOB or customized - does not matter. Thanks

I looking for a Nordiques and a Winnipeg Jets Jersey, true authentic jersey from the 90s. I would prefer a Blue Nordiques jersey and a white Jets jersey. Size 52 or larger.

I found the Jets jersey, but I am still looking for a Nordiques jersey. Anyone have one???

If anyone has a Blackhawks 1991 TBTC size 52 and up, or knows where to find one, let me know. Thanks.

I never thought about it much before, but seeing how my mom's family hails from Poland, I'd love to get a Polish national team jersey (or maybe a local team one)...doesn't seem that likely, but something that'd be comparable to an Edge 52 would be amazing (can't hurt to ask).

Looking for black Calgary alternates (horse's head) and yellow Bruins thirds (pooh bear) sz 52 or 54 preferred. Blanks would be fine, attributed ones it depends somewhat on the player but I am not overly picky. Thanks

Not sure how common it is for these to come up, but could really use a black Reebok wordmark patch for a devils Jersey.

Edit: Wow, that was fast! Thanks Brilliant!

Edited by JoeM7392

Kind of, sorta looking for a wordmark Canucks jersey to make a Horvat. Anyone have a lead on one? Sizes 52-58.

He's probably going to change his number soon. 53 won't stick

I'm looking for any Blackhawks Edge 1.0s, home, away or Winter Classic (not the similar alternate they wore the following 2 seasons), size 50 or maybe 46.

This is pretty obscure, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I'm trying to find a game worn Tyler Fiddler jersey from his 2010 tryout with the Phoenix Coyotes. He wore #64. Best I can tell, he only played one game (vs. Los Angeles September 15, 2010).

Any help would be appreciated!

This is pretty obscure, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...

I'm trying to find a game worn Tyler Fiddler jersey from his 2010 tryout with the Phoenix Coyotes. He wore #64. Best I can tell, he only played one game (vs. Los Angeles September 15, 2010).

Any help would be appreciated!

Try contacting the Detroit Hockey Company and/or this guy: http://www.ebay.com/sch/yotes97/m.html?item=131630729894&hash=item1ea5cd8aa6%3Ag%3A6nMAAOSwT6pVv4n5&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

They both have tons of Coyotes GW stuff.

Try contacting the Detroit Hockey Company and/or this guy: http://www.ebay.com/sch/yotes97/m.html?item=131630729894&hash=item1ea5cd8aa6%3Ag%3A6nMAAOSwT6pVv4n5&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

They both have tons of Coyotes GW stuff.

Thank you! I'll try both.

Anybody have any original NHL 75th annaversary patches?...Anybody? Thanks.

• TMLFAN locked this topic