• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen gamers for the NWHL or CWHL? I saw a NY Riveters jersey in the crowd at an AHL game in NY last month but I don't think it was a gamer. I'd like a Boston Pride or Blades but definitely won't go the replica route.

Edit: I just filled out a contact form at the NHWL site. Hopefully this leads to something ...

Interested if you have learned anything more about this Dr_Puck. I've been looking into a NY Riveters Jersey as a gift but NWHL jerseys seem difficult to come by at all at least recently.

Looking for a reasonably priced blank Devils 2.0, 58+/60, home or road doesn't matter. Would consider a customized red home jersey to strip also, but don't want to strip a white.

Peoria Rivermen, size 58, 58+ or 60, when they used the St. Louis Blues current 3rd but put the Rivermen's crest on both shoulders replacing the St. Louis Blue Note and left the Blues front crest.

Looking for 2 black starter air knit nameplates for the robo penguin jersey.

I'm looking for some rare alternate and specialty jerseys. If anyone is selling one of the following, I'd love to make a deal (prefer GW, but will accept GI under the right circumstances).

-2009 Blackhawks Winter Classic/Alternate

-2010 Boston Bruins Winter Classic

-2012 New York Rangers Winter Classic

-2014-15 Arizona Coyotes Kachina Throwback

-2013-14 Anaheim Ducks 20th Anniversary Throwback Jersey

I'm looking for some rare alternate and specialty jerseys. If anyone is selling one of the following, I'd love to make a deal (prefer GW, but will accept GI under the right circumstances).

-2009 Blackhawks Winter Classic/Alternate

-2010 Boston Bruins Winter Classic

-2012 New York Rangers Winter Classic

-2014-15 Arizona Coyotes Kachina Throwback

-2013-14 Anaheim Ducks 20th Anniversary Throwback Jersey

I think JerseyBaron might still have some TI Bruins, not sure if you're only looking for customized GI

Somebody (TylerTreats?) or another ducks guy had a GI Getzlaf i think in the sale thread within the last month or two

Edited by FlyersFan376

Looking for any jerseys of teams from the UK. Replicas, gameworns, authentics, let me know.

There's a FB group called IIHF Jerseys on which occasionally GB jerseys appear on. This week f.i.; a goalie cut team GB jersey.

Saw that, but I should have clarified that I'm looking for shirts of teams from the UK, not Team GB themselves. Thanks though!

Should've known that. I did see a Reading jersey somewhere, can't remember where exactly.

Im looking for a 1994 (home or away), and 2000 (home) USHL Green Bay Gamblers jersey, been looking for over a year. If anyone has one of these or knows someone who does please let me know, thanks!

Edited by gbgamblers16

• 2 weeks later...

After a Nike Flyers Lindros 52 and up. I stress must have accurate custom job. Also 96-98 Capitals Hunter or Oates. Anyone?

Just sold one last month.....this may be less common since the ones you find are generally the precustomized ones which are inaccurate

Tell me about it, when your not looking you see them. When you are.... Nothing. Talking of which, have Avalanche (customised) jerseys just fallen of the planet?

Yep i know the feeling.....unfortunately the missing pieces of my collection i probably will never find

As for Avalanche jerseys.....they are probably buried in others collections....i have one out right now getting done by Keener.....he probably has half my collection right now since i have just been sitting on blanks for ages

I've asked Slim this before but what's the going rate for a good Hartford Whalers authentic? It's on my list this year so I can finally get a Whitmore done up.

Probably looking in the 200-250 range unless you stumble on an ebay listing

Yep i know the feeling.....unfortunately the missing pieces of my collection i probably will never find

As for Avalanche jerseys.....they are probably buried in others collections....i have one out right now getting done by Keener.....he probably has half my collection right now since i have just been sitting on blanks for ages

Just gotta keep grinding, everybody give me all your Sakic's, Roy's and Forsbergs'!

Just gotta keep grinding, everybody give me all your Sakic's, Roy's and Forsbergs'!

Ugh....you are not gonna like what i have to show then....

Hey guys, new member here, stumbled across this website attempting to track down a jersey. Didn't know there was a huge following and guys as particular as me. In search of a 1994 NHL Eastern conference All star jersey with a New York Ranger player. (Leetch, Richter, Graves, Messier)

Thanks

Hey guys, new member here, stumbled across this website attempting to track down a jersey. Didn't know there was a huge following and guys as particular as me. In search of a 1994 NHL Eastern conference All star jersey with a New York Ranger player. (Leetch, Richter, Graves, Messier)

Thanks

Welcome!

I will keep my eyes open for one.

With a new year, comes a new wantlist.....so here's hoping 2016 brings these beauties home....

1. St. Michaels Buzzers jersey - shown below - I think CCM made these, not very sure though

front.jpg

2. 1993 World Championships Team Canada "WARSTEINER" patch - shown below

s-l1600.jpg

3. 1988 NHL All Star Wales Conference Air-Knit jersey

- I have the ultrafil version, but the game jerseys were Air-Knit

4. Always on the lookout for home white 1990s Oshawa Generals jerseys - preferably size 54 but not picky here

I'll go ahead and renew my request for non game worn New Jersey Devils size 56 Ultrafils. Blank preferred but I'll entertain any.

If price is right and in good shape, I'll buy as many as I can find (well maybe not a hundred, but I'd be good for plenty of them).

I do keep repeating myself in this thread, but frankly, it's worked twice so I keep mentioning it periodically.

Original colors or current. Willing to pay a 10-20% finders fee (depending on price) on an original red and green Ultrafil 56, home or road, if you are bored and feel like searching. Condition to that would be me successfully buying it, of course.

• TMLFAN locked this topic