Still looking for White Rangers Proplayer authentic in size 52 or smaller

I read this incorrectly...several times.

Well we're ALL looking for that...

Well we're ALL looking for that...

There's only one guy I can think of who would rather have SIX kittens...Gordon Shumway.

There's only one guy I can think of who would rather have SIX kittens...Gordon Shumway.

Very well played on that reference.

Very well played on that reference.

Glad someone understood it. Now, we are old. :(

Glad someone understood it. Now, we are old. :(

In fairness, we were probably old before that happened.

"Back in my day, authentic jerseys were available in every store, and they didn't cost $350!!!"

I'm looking for a blank 2000s CCM Mighty Ducks white. I'll settle for either a replica in XL or an authentic in 56-58.

Edited by TheKevinShow

I'm looking for a gameworn Olli Jokinen and Ilya Bryzgalov Jersey. Thanks

Looking for a white Canes Brind'Amour, any 1996 WCOH jerseys (will look at 04 WCOH also), Canucks salmon alternate, Preds mustard alternate (mmmmmmm, salmon and mustard argh argh argh) and Bruins Pooh Bear alternate. Outside of the Brind'Amour they could be blank. Thanks

Anyone have a sorce for a spare NHL shield patch from an edge jersey? I'd prefer Lextra but the regular one would be ok too.

*Delete*

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

Anyone got a spare 2002 USA Olympic jersey in blue, size 56-58? Prefer blank but could deal with something I have to strip, especially if it's a single digit number.

Would have interest in other USAs in the same sizes, but not the white versions, blue (road??) versions only.

Thanks!

Edited by mfitz804

Despite the loss tonight, I've decided that I want a Kane jersey with the A. A white 2.0 will look sharp next to my red Kane. Does anyone have a Hawks blank white 2.0? I'd prefer 56 but if it's NWT I'm not picky about the size.

Unfortunately, the Baron only has the SCF-patched white blanks.

Wow. I don't know how I missed that. I'm an idiot.

Thanks again.

Strange request....

Anyone have the retail tags for a size 46 Pens powder blue alternate?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently this is too taboo of a question for the /r/hockeyjerseys sub-reddit, as my request there was replied to by a user stating that I was only asking in order to use the tags to deceive someone.

To clarify, I like to keep my retail tags with my jerseys when purchased new. However, the powder blue alternate I got in a trade with Lesky, and they either were already removed when he sent the jersey to me way back when, or I have misplaced them as they are not in the envelope with any of the other hang tags I've removed from jerseys in order to wear them.

As I mentioned to the user that replied to me, you can even see multiple Edge jerseys in my album with the hang tags still on; I even have 2 1993 jerseys with the hang tags!

I can't believe I even feel the need to justify my request considering how long I've been a user here, but I'm not going to allow someone to tarnish my reputation because they couldn't take the two seconds to search my post history first...

Edited by blurryhaze312

Anyone have a reebok vector patch available in black for a Pens jersey? Buddy of mine is looking for one.

Black base, white logo in case there are variations out there

Looking for a Daniel Briere gamer. Preferable a Sabres one. Hard to find, but worth a try :)

Anyone have a Dan Snyder memorial patch?

Watching this Isles-Panthers series and drooling over the thought of adding a Shane Prince (Rochester NY native) gamer to my collection. Hopefully the Ottawa Senators make one of his old jerseys available.

Oh shut up. :P

Any chance anybody has a red Devils 6100 in 48-52? Blank preferred but I'd take certain players too.

Still need an NHL shield patch from an Edge jersey, anyone have a spare??