• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt I'll have any success, but does anyone have a blank Ducks Throwback Night jersey? I'd prefer 56 but I'll really settle for any size.

I am also looking for any Blackhawks blanks in 56. I'd prefer to avoid the standard home white since I just got a 2.0 white, but I'd be willing to listen to any offers on a pre-Edge or pre-lockout Blackhawks white. However, my primary preference at this time is for either of the Stadium Series jerseys, either of the Winter Classic jerseys (or the alt version of the first WC jersey) or the old black alt, since I have my Indo red which I'll most likely try to replace last (I know it's an Indo but it was my first jersey so it has sentimental value) and the 2.0 white.

I know JB has all of them but I'm looking to see if I can get them for cheaper.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Decided it might be time to add a 92-99 Tampa jersey or two. I'm interested mostly in the paintbrush and italicized 93-94 fonts, or blanks.

I'm selling my Clark if your interested.

Looking for an 84 - 92 Penguins black (skating penguin) in size 48. Blank or customized to Lemieux.

Also looking for a 2011 - 2015 Kings black in size 52. Blank or customized to Mike Richards.

Could use one or two extremely cheap 2002 NHL All-Star jerseys, the burgundy one. Have an authentic, need to swap the kit onto a replica, also need material for a name plate. Let me know what you've got.

Looking for a few things:

1) Authentic Quebec Nordiques Blue Jersey Size 52 or bigger. There are a couple that are on eBay that I know about. Trying to find a little cheaper than their asking price as I sold a white one a little back for way cheaper than what they have it listed for. - Found

2) Red with White letters Reebok Wordmark.

3) Authentic Blackhawks 2014 Stadium Series Jersey size 52 or bigger

4) Authentic Blackhawks 2016 Stadium Series Jersey size 52 or bigger - Found

Any of the jerseys can be blank or customized, just as long as they are authentic.

Edited by spudrock512

Looking now for the following:

1. NHL All Stars (Devils players or blank)

2. Hershey Bears jerseys

Sizes are pre-Edge 56 or Edge 58+/60. Will have to see what you have to make sure its not something I've already got.

Whatcha got??

Also reinstating my $100 bounty on vintage Devils red and green jerseys in size 56 or if they exist, 58. If you find one, point me to it, and I buy it, $100 to you as a finder's fee via PayPal. Great deal for anyone who already spends too much time looking for jerseys that wants to keep an extra eye out, or soneone with extra time that wants to try to claim the prize.

Prefer (and can probably only afford) on game worn, but at this point, I'll consider anything.

Would be interested in a 54 as well, but those do pop up from time to time and they are not my preferred size, so I can't offer the bounty on those.

Happy Hunting!!

Need a reebok wordmark patch if anybody has one lying around, white writing on black. Thanks.

Just throwing a line out trying to hook a Koho Red Wings size 52-56. They must not have made too many of these...

Does anyone have a blank pre-2001 Coyotes Kachina that they're willing to part ways with? I'd prefer either CCM or Koho but I'd settle for any manufacturer.

I'm also looking for Rockford IceHogs and San Diego Gulls blanks.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Not a blank, but I have a Rostislav Olesz Icehogs practice jersey if you're interested?

Does anyone have a blank pre-2001 Coyotes Kachina that they're willing to part ways with? I'd prefer either CCM or Koho but I'd settle for any manufacturer.

I'm on mobile so idk about your size preferences, but here's a black blank in that style and brand

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/182135817428

• TMLFAN locked this topic