• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask, and you shall receive: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phoenix-Coyotes-Starter-Authentic-Jersey-Kachina-48-NHL-Vintage-/222119429968

And if you're wondering, there are no authentic pre-2001 Coyotes jersey that are CCM/KOHO branded. Starter or Pro-Player only

That's a decent price. The black Starters (and to a lesser extent, the white) are pretty plentiful. I don't see as many CCM/Koho versions.

Ask, and you shall receive: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phoenix-Coyotes-Starter-Authentic-Jersey-Kachina-48-NHL-Vintage-/222119429968

And if you're wondering, there are no authentic pre-2001 Coyotes jersey that are CCM/KOHO branded. Starter or Pro-Player only

Really? There were no authentic CCM/Kohos with the different shoulder patches? Interesting. They played one season with the split branding and the different shoulder patches.

Also, by how much does a Starter 48 differ from a 2.0 56? I know there's a significant size difference, but how much?

Edited by TheKevinShow

Does anyone have a blank pre-2001 Coyotes Kachina that they're willing to part ways with? I'd prefer either CCM or Koho but I'd settle for any manufacturer.

I'm also looking for Rockford IceHogs and San Diego Gulls blanks.

giphy_zpsye7cdrxc.gif

Really? There were no authentic CCM/Kohos with the different shoulder patches? Interesting. They played one season with the split branding and the different shoulder patches.

Also, by how much does a Starter 48 differ from a 2.0 56? I know there's a significant size difference, but how much?

The Starter Coyotes authentics from El Salvador tended to run a little smaller than 48's from CCM, Nike, or even ProPlayer, in my experience. I got rid of all of most of my size 52 El Salvador's and only kept 2 black ones and 2 white USA made ones. Most of the El Salvador Coyotes are wrong, the shoulder yoke comes to a point in the back and the shoulder patches are right on the collar. The correct one's have a straight yoke in the back, and the shoulder patches are off of the collar. All of the USA-made are correct, and the later-made El Salvador jerseys (I have these). There are a ton of the early manufactured El Salvador jerseys with the incorrect yokes out there, they must have made a ton of them on 1996-7. That one on ebay linked above is one of the early incorrect ones.

Edited by rabinsurance

Well, I'll skip it, then.

What I really want is something that can be accurately made into a Roenick or Tkachuk, and unfortunately that's nearly impossible with the CCM/Kohos. That being said, I wouldn't turn down a CCM/Koho either.

There are a few Starter Yotes sz 48 for sale on FB (Not Game Worn Hockey Jersey group). You might want to take a look there. One Roenick is from a member here (zooeyperry).

Well, I'll skip it, then.

What I really want is something that can be accurately made into a Roenick or Tkachuk, and unfortunately that's nearly impossible with the CCM/Kohos. That being said, I wouldn't turn down a CCM/Koho either.

Then what you really want is a USA-made, or later made El Salvador Starter. They are out there, but much less prevalent than the early El Salvador-made ones. Look for the shoulder patches and how they are in regards to the collar. And is the yoke is straight on the back. That's what you want.

Any pre-Edge Senators blanks?

Jersey Baron has team issue pre-Edge alternates for less than $100. I don't know if they have any sizes besides 58, though.

The Starter Coyotes authentics from El Salvador tended to run a little smaller than 48's from CCM, Nike, or even ProPlayer, in my experience. I got rid of all of most of my size 52 El Salvador's and only kept 2 black ones and 2 white USA made ones. Most of the El Salvador Coyotes are wrong, the shoulder yoke comes to a point in the back and the shoulder patches are right on the collar. The correct one's have a straight yoke in the back, and the shoulder patches are off of the collar. All of the USA-made are correct, and the later-made El Salvador jerseys (I have these). There are a ton of the early manufactured El Salvador jerseys with the incorrect yokes out there, they must have made a ton of them on 1996-7. That one on ebay linked above is one of the early incorrect ones.

Good point on the shoulder patches. Though, the line going across the top of the back was not always straight, as shown here. Not exactly pointy, but definitely not straight-across either.

19159.jpg

Though, to stay on point, I've got number kits that need jerseys:

Bruins Starter or Pro Player, White (preferably size 56 or 58)

Blues Starter Mesh, White

Devils Reebok 6100 or EDGE, Red

Alternatively, if you have one of these and want some number kits, please let me know.

OK - I just spend a crap load of money lately, so this is going to be my start to find this one, but it might take a while to actually purchase.

Looking for a late '80s early '90s Hartford Whalers Green CCM Mesh jersey. The last year they used these was the 1990-91 season. In 1991-92 they still used the green but switched to UltraFil. Then in 1992-93 they switched to the Navy Blue UltraFil. I want a the heavy mesh style that they used. I used to have a Zalapski gamer from the 1990-91 year and it was one of my favorite jerseys before I sold all my gamers to move and buy a home.

Again, I am starting my search now - so any leads I would appreciate it. It can be blank or customized size 52 or larger.

Thanks!

I did see a goalie cut on eBay I will have to look to find the link

T'was an Ultrafil.

Good point on the shoulder patches. Though, the line going across the top of the back was not always straight, as shown here. Not exactly pointy, but definitely not straight-across either.

That is correct. Here is a Berlin, WI home

20160520_174748_zpsecrozcrr.jpg

A later El Salvador road

20160520_174827_zpsf7rflaat.jpg

And for those that have not seen one, the early El Salvador, the most common Coyotes Starter

IMGA0223.jpg

On another subject, I would appreciate any direction towards reasonably-priced Blackhawks GIs/GWs. I'm not particular about the players since I know that any worthwhile player is out of my price range right now.

Edited by TheKevinShow

On another subject, I would appreciate any direction towards reasonably-priced Blackhawks GIs/GWs. I'm not particular about the players since I know that any worthwhile player is out of my price range right now.

$500 is a reasonable price for Blackhawks gamers in the current design. Old ones in the dark 1990s go for less. A expensive team to collect.

Join the Chicago Blackhawks Game Worn Jersey Group on Facebook (there are 2). Like I said elsewhere, around $300 should do it for late 90s/early 00s gamers or GIs in the current design.

No, I was talking about these 2:

-Chicago Blackhawks Game Worn Jerseys

-Chicago Gameworn Hockey Jerseys and eq - Blackhawks, Wolves

The last sig revision was fruitful, so let's do it again.

• Lightning big block CCM white
  • Whalers white or green
  • Nordiques 91-95, home or road
  • Flames home, 94 or earlier
  • Reebok 6100 Coyotes, blank or Roenick
  • CBJ third 2.0
  • Tri-City Americans, Philadelphia Phantoms, Sherbrooke Phoenix, Quebec Citadelles, Manitoba Moose

The last sig revision was fruitful, so let's do it again.

• Lightning big block CCM white
  • Whalers white or green
  • Nordiques 91-95, home or road
  • Flames home, 94 or earlier
  • Reebok 6100 Coyotes, blank or Roenick
  • CBJ third 2.0
  • Tri-City Americans, Philadelphia Phantoms, Sherbrooke Phoenix, Quebec Citadelles, Manitoba Moose

I thought I was the only one looking for a Quebec Citadelles.

I only want one because my daughter hates goats and I want to use it to annoy her. Being a parent is awesome!!

• TMLFAN locked this topic