• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a road Nordiques Ultrafil size 52 on ebay. Not sure what you're willing to pay but it's listed at $350. Maybe you could get it off of ebay? I posted it in the ebay thread a couple days ago.

I have been talking to that bayer about the Nords ,not much movement on price , what blue one do you have

Edited by cowboys

I was going to say the same thing. Before I bought the one I did, I think the lowest I got the offer down to was $290. That's a lot of a non-customized jersey.

I have been following that one, but I really should sell my older blue one before I buy another. Whenever I pull it out to do so, I just can't. Like I don't have half a closet full of other jerseys to keep me warm...

Older blue one you say? Like a small block? I'm intrigued...

In celebration of them knocking off the Blues and silencing the city of St. Louis, I feel like I need to start looking for a San Jose 2.0. Does JB have the blank teal? I'm not seeing it in their store and CoolHockey doesn't have it in 56.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate any leads if a cheaper 2.0 teal is out there.

In celebration of them knocking off the Blues and silencing the city of St. Louis, I feel like I need to start looking for a San Jose 2.0. Does JB have the blank teal? I'm not seeing it in their store and CoolHockey doesn't have it in 56.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate any leads if a cheaper 2.0 teal is out there.

I believe AlereFlammam on this site was selling a size 56 with nameplate, not sure if he still has it

If you had asked a week ago, I would have pointed you to the CCM GI on GameWornAuctions.

I snagged it just waiting for it to be shipped out!

If they would get with the rest of us in the 21st century and start taking credit cards or PayPal, that one would have been mine.

They do take pay pal now! Well thats what my invoice said and i would have still snagged it. I was ready to pay way to much for it!

Need a reebok wordmark patch if anybody has one lying around, white writing on black. Thanks.

Still looking if anyone has one, can't really proceed with one of my jerseys until I can come up with it.

They do take pay pal now! Well thats what my invoice said and i would have still snagged it. I was ready to pay way to much for it!

What the s***? They take PayPal?! I was lied to! I could have gotten something halfway decent.

No on my invoice it says no PAYPAL

they do not in any way for any one to send something back as No Credit cards either you can put a claim in on both .

What the s***? They take PayPal?! I was lied to! I could have gotten something halfway decent.

I know!!! When i got my invoice they said paypal and vredit card payments accepted.

Uhhhhh...what? This is right off my invoice:

Accepted methods of payment are: certified checks, bank checks, money orders, Western Union, cash and bank wires ($30.00 fee will be added to bank wires). Please contact us if you need wire information. NO PERSONAL CHECKS, BUSINESS CHECKS, PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR AUCTION PAYMENTS. If you have any questions, please call us at 867-5309.

Just re checked mine yup you are correct!!! I obviously saw that wrong. Apologies.

• TMLFAN locked this topic