No, I was talking about these 2:

-Chicago Blackhawks Game Worn Jerseys

-Chicago Gameworn Hockey Jerseys and eq - Blackhawks, Wolves

Look jersey Lukas Krajicek, only game worn :-)

The last sig revision was fruitful, so let's do it again.

• Lightning big block CCM white
  • Whalers white or green
  • Nordiques 91-95, home or road
  • Flames home, 94 or earlier
  • Reebok 6100 Coyotes, blank or Roenick
  • CBJ third 2.0
  • Tri-City Americans, Philadelphia Phantoms, Sherbrooke Phoenix, Quebec Citadelles, Manitoba Moose

The last sig revision was fruitful, so let's do it again.

• Lightning big block CCM white
  • Whalers white or green
  • Nordiques 91-95, home or road
  • Flames home, 94 or earlier
  • Reebok 6100 Coyotes, blank or Roenick
  • CBJ third 2.0
  • Tri-City Americans, Philadelphia Phantoms, Sherbrooke Phoenix, Quebec Citadelles, Manitoba Moose

I thought I was the only one looking for a Quebec Citadelles.

I only want one because my daughter hates goats and I want to use it to annoy her. Being a parent is awesome!!

I thought I was the only one looking for a Quebec Citadelles.

I only want one because my daughter hates goats and I want to use it to annoy her. Being a parent is awesome!!

I forgot about them for a while, but they climbed back on the list. Stubborn little bastards.

There's a road Nordiques Ultrafil size 52 on ebay. Not sure what you're willing to pay but it's listed at $350. Maybe you could get it off of ebay? I posted it in the ebay thread a couple days ago.

I have been following that one, but I really should sell my older blue one before I buy another. Whenever I pull it out to do so, I just can't. Like I don't have half a closet full of other jerseys to keep me warm...

I have been talking to that bayer about the Nords ,not much movement on price , what blue one do you have

Edited by cowboys

I was going to say the same thing. Before I bought the one I did, I think the lowest I got the offer down to was $290. That's a lot of a non-customized jersey.

I have been following that one, but I really should sell my older blue one before I buy another. Whenever I pull it out to do so, I just can't. Like I don't have half a closet full of other jerseys to keep me warm...

Older blue one you say? Like a small block? I'm intrigued...

In celebration of them knocking off the Blues and silencing the city of St. Louis, I feel like I need to start looking for a San Jose 2.0. Does JB have the blank teal? I'm not seeing it in their store and CoolHockey doesn't have it in 56.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate any leads if a cheaper 2.0 teal is out there.

In celebration of them knocking off the Blues and silencing the city of St. Louis, I feel like I need to start looking for a San Jose 2.0. Does JB have the blank teal? I'm not seeing it in their store and CoolHockey doesn't have it in 56.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate any leads if a cheaper 2.0 teal is out there.

I believe AlereFlammam on this site was selling a size 56 with nameplate, not sure if he still has it

Sold it just recently. I should have held onto it for the finals.

Any Adam Deadmarh jerseys out there?

Any Adam Deadmarh jerseys out there?

If you had asked a week ago, I would have pointed you to the CCM GI on GameWornAuctions.

I was, but I ditched the project. Good looking out, though.

That's a better policy, I think.

If you had asked a week ago, I would have pointed you to the CCM GI on GameWornAuctions.

I snagged it just waiting for it to be shipped out!

If they would get with the rest of us in the 21st century and start taking credit cards or PayPal, that one would have been mine.

If they would get with the rest of us in the 21st century and start taking credit cards or PayPal, that one would have been mine.

They do take pay pal now! Well thats what my invoice said and i would have still snagged it. I was ready to pay way to much for it!

Need a reebok wordmark patch if anybody has one lying around, white writing on black. Thanks.

Still looking if anyone has one, can't really proceed with one of my jerseys until I can come up with it.

They do take pay pal now! Well thats what my invoice said and i would have still snagged it. I was ready to pay way to much for it!

What the s***? They take PayPal?! I was lied to! I could have gotten something halfway decent.