• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

I'm looking for a blank 2000-04 CCM Mighty Ducks. Size isn't important.

That's what she said. 

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That's what she said. 

I think she's lying

Greetings everyone, 

After my beloved Hawks won the 2010 Stanley Cup I went online and purchased the Champs Stein from the Bradford Exchange Online store...while going through my Hawks Cave and doing some cleaning I noticed that my stein was missing...gone from its place next to the 2010 Stanley Cup I also bought from Bradford...

No one in my house seems to know where it went or even admits they saw it...

It looks like this one...a few differences...but says 2010 on it....http://www.ebay.com/itm/291913483698?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I have searched online from one end of the world to the next with negative results...

So, I am asking my jersey collecting friends for help...seeing we are all hockey lovers and we always help each other out I am asking for all of your help...If you can find the 2010 Stein don't hesitate and waste time...just buy it and you have my word I will pay you INSTANTLY plus a little extra for a finders fee...

PLEASE post here if you find one so others know to stop looking...

THANK YOU all...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-10-14 at 9:00 AM, DJ Rhea said:

Wanted. Leafs TBTC either as Clark, or blank. Size 52 preferable.

Someone has one on eBay. Customization is a big fail.. such a shame..sleeve numbers? name bar? mahovlich with a name bar? Maybe you could strip it. I wouldn't spend that amount on a fixer upper. CCM Ultrafil 91-92 TBTC.

Tonight's the annual HHOF game so throwing out a line for the hhof game patches I'm missing.  I need;

2000, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2015, and 2016

8 hours ago, Pens4ever said:

Hi HockeyMusic,

I have a spare one but can't send you a PM for some reason. Could send it for $11+$2 shipping.

Is it a 15 or 16?  Where were you able to find them if you don't mind me asking.

Size 56 Pre-Edge Devils jerseys. If you have any, color/manufacturer/player don't matter, let me know. Not saying I'll buy anything available (if it's the same color and player as one I already have, for example) but I'd be interested in seeing what you have, especially if the price is right.

Whatcha got?

3 hours ago, Pens4ever said:

It's a 2015 one. It took 2-3 weeks till they popped up last year.

I must have missed them.  If HockeyMusic passes on it I'll take it off you

Sorry man, I am jumping on this one....was at the game last year.

I actually had a few requests out there for one, so if any of those come to fruition I will pass it along to you.

Edited by HockeyMusic