• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Jose Sharks:

1991-1998. Teal and/or white. CCM. Size 48.

2007-2013. Teal. Size 52 (prefer 2.0 but open to 1.0)

Prefer blank but would consider customized.

Pittsburgh Penguins:

1992-2002. Any color/style. CCM or Koho. Size 48. Blank or Jagr.

On 1/3/2017 at 3:03 PM, spudrock512 said:

I am looking to buy a Chicago Blackhawks 2014 Stadium Series Jersey in a size 52-56.  I know about Jersey Baron and have already talked to him, but I wanted to see if anyone has one they are looking to sell before I go the JB route.   

One last check to see if anyone here is looking to sell a Chicago Blackhawks 2014 Stadium Series Jersey.  If not, I'll just go with JB.

Looking for an authentic New York Rangers Vintage Blue jersey that was worn as part of the Vintage series games in 2003-2004. 

Size 48 preferred but, will take size 50, 52. 

Also, looking for 2012 AHL All-Star game authentic/ Team-Issued/ Game worn jersey. Any player, any size, or NNOB. 

I'm in an All Star state of mind lately. Any pre-EDGE size 56 or EDGE 58+/60? Would take Devils, blanks, maybe a customized retail authentic to strip. Whatcha got?

39 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm in an All Star state of mind lately. Any pre-EDGE size 56 or EDGE 58+/60? Would take Devils, blanks, maybe a customized retail authentic to strip. Whatcha got?

Will have a look

1 hour ago, cowboys said:

Will have a look

Definitely the right person responding. Let me know! Basically anything I don't already have, I would have interest in if it can be Devil-ed. Some I do have I might double up if the price were right and the team was actually good enough to have two All Stars that year. 

I'm looking for an authentic blank Mighty Ducks of Anaheim 2000-04 CCM. I am not particular about the size. Unfortunately, someone snagged the one I was looking at on eBay just a day before I could make the purchase.
Edited by TheKevinShow

I'll restate my interest in any Albany River Rats stuff, but only from the devils days. None of that Carolina affiliation crap.

Also wouldn't mind picking up a nice phantoms jersey (or two), preferably black or purple. Size preference of 48-52 pre edge, 50-56 edge.

Looking for a fight strap for a Starter Black Robo Penguins.

1 hour ago, Hawks2797 said:

Mentioned it a few times but I'm still on the hunt to find a Blackhawks Barberpole jersey in a size 54 or 56.  Please let me know if anyone has one or knows were I can get one.

Ditto!;)  I hate how whenever they come available seems to be a size 48 or smaller.  I even saw a size 42 a few months back...I didn't even know that made them that small.

Edited by spudrock512

Just thinking about this thread,

Do you guys think it'd help when posting a wanted jersey that people added what they are willing to spend?

Example: Looking for a TBTC Blackhawks Barber pole jersey size 52 - 54 blank or (insert player) range $200 to $400 - or something like that? 

I know I've posted a few requests, only had one response and we were pretty far apart on price.

I figure it will do one of two things, save people from wasting time talking if they are far apart -or- might give incentive for others to move something they see requested at a fair price

Heck, it may even stir conversation about fair market value of a jersey and expand some minds.

Again, Just a thought...... 

17 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Just thinking about this thread,

Do you guys think it'd help when posting a wanted jersey that people added what they are willing to spend?

Example: Looking for a TBTC Blackhawks Barber pole jersey size 52 - 54 blank or (insert player) range $200 to $400 - or something like that? 

I know I've posted a few requests, only had one response and we were pretty far apart on price.

I figure it will do one of two things, save people from wasting time talking if they are far apart -or- might give incentive for others to move something they see requested at a fair price

Heck, it may even stir conversation about fair market value of a jersey and expand some minds.

Again, Just a thought...... 

If you have a price limit in mind, makes sense. But, personally, I feel it's better to find the jersey first and then negotiate on price. Many times a buyer will go higher or a seller will go lower than originally thought. Limiting the price, you could lose out on that deal. 

34 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

Looking for a Matthews gamer for $30. 

:lol:

See, I have one for $50 and I can't sell it to you!!

18 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

Best I can do is $40. Can I do a payment plan? $1 per month for 40 months

Non refundable deposit of $1.83 required, of course. 

Looking for Team USA jerseys, size 56 (pre Edge sizing). Blank or Devils guys only. Whatcha got?

Edited by mfitz804

On 2/4/2017 at 9:15 PM, mfitz804 said:

Looking for Team USA jerseys, size 56 (pre Edge sizing). Blank or Devils guys only. Whatcha got?

Will also entertain other, non-Devil players, and size 58's too if you have them. 

Edited by mfitz804