• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, True North Hockey said:

Looking for purple Western Conference 94-97 All star jersey.  

Size ,Player , Blank , what $$$ you want to spend 

Utica Comets Alternate Jersey

Looking to pick up a Utica Comets Green Alternate Jersey in a 54 or 56, hopefully just Game Issued, or with as little wear as possible. If anyone has one available, let me know, or if you know where I can get one, that would be great. I tried contacting the team, but they’ve ignored me thus far.

Edited by KB67

Not sure how active this page is anymore but does anyone wanna part with some Winter Classic authentics? Looking for size 54-60. I have 2010 Flyers, 2012 Flyers, 2009 Hawks, 2016 Bruins, and 2016 Habs. Let me know if anything is available. Can trade too. 

8 hours ago, flyhighguys94 said:

Not sure how active this page is anymore but does anyone wanna part with some Winter Classic authentics? Looking for size 54-60. I have 2010 Flyers, 2012 Flyers, 2009 Hawks, 2016 Bruins, and 2016 Habs. Let me know if anything is available. Can trade too. 

I have several 2.0 winter classic jerseys, including both Penguins and 2012 Rangers, but you’ll have to pay for them. 

8 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

I have several 2.0 winter classic jerseys, including both Penguins and 2012 Rangers, but you’ll have to pay for them. 

I know I know. I just can’t get into spending $300 on an authentic anymore. Any time I’ve tried to sell a few on FB or eBay I’m lucky if I can even get $200. I’m gonna be patient with this search or look for trades mostly. 

24 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

I know I know. I just can’t get into spending $300 on an authentic anymore. Any time I’ve tried to sell a few on FB or eBay I’m lucky if I can even get $200. I’m gonna be patient with this search or look for trades mostly. 

Or get your hands on some gamers that fit my collection. ?

1 hour ago, flyhighguys94 said:

If you can squeeze into a 52 I have a new with tags 2014 Maple Leafs Lupul I want out of my closet.

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

If you can squeeze into a 52 I have a new with tags 2014 Maple Leafs Lupul I want out of my closet.

I probably could have in 2014 but I don’t think I can anymore haha. Getting older sucks. 

2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Or get your hands on some gamers that fit my collection. ?

I found you the sickest Labarbera Phantoms but the guy won’t move it. So I get a free jersey for trying right? 

16 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

I found you the sickest Labarbera Phantoms but the guy won’t move it. So I get a free jersey for trying right? 

Lol. 

I also have a Leafs 56. 

Updated my signature line, but figured i would post here too for those looking on their phones.

Jerseys Wanted in a size 52 - 56 in order of most to least wanted:

1991-92 Toronto Maple Leafs TBTC

1980-88 Los Angeles Kings Road Forum Blue Preferred, but Gold is fine (Adidas Logo a plus)

1988-91 Pittsburgh Penguins Road Black (Century Sport Logo a plus)

1980-90 Winnipeg Jets Road Blue

1995-97 Vancouver Canucks "Salmon" Alternate

Anyone have a size 58+/60 Devils 2.0 Retro? If so, you probably bought it from me. I’d like to have one again. Whatcha got?

Does anyone have a blue authentic New York Rangers "Vintage" jersey from the 2003-2004 season? Would prefer a size 48 Blank but, will take any player/ size combination. 

C'mon guys - Someone must have one laying around. I think I've only seen one authentic available in the last couple years. 

http://www.nhluniforms.com/2003-04/Rangers.html

Does anyone on here have any inside tips on where I can find authentic SHL jerseys, I’m looking for a Växjö and a Timrå in a pretty recent jersey....

7 hours ago, Zeshy25 said:

Does anyone have a blue authentic New York Rangers "Vintage" jersey from the 2003-2004 season? Would prefer a size 48 Blank but, will take any player/ size combination. 

C'mon guys - Someone must have one laying around. I think I've only seen one authentic available in the last couple years. 

http://www.nhluniforms.com/2003-04/Rangers.html

+1 here except looking for a 46 instead of a 48.  Would also consider the white one in same size.

I'm looking for a 96-97 St. Louis Blues Starter jersey.   I'd prefer blue in colour and would prefer a Berlin made but El Salvador is fine too.  Size 52 and up.  Please PM if you have a match.

My current Devils jersey collecting obsessions are as follows:

1) Home and road for the 1995, 2000 and 2003 Stanley Cups

2) Home and road of each player whose number has been retired

3) Home and road of each manufacturer, each style, etc. 

A bunch of those are already covered.

The players I don't have are:

Elias (red)

Daneyko (red and white) 

The years that I don't have are:

1) 1995-97 (98?) CCM "Big Block" Airknit, red or white, size 56.

2) Reebok 6100, red only, size 56.

3) Reebok 1.0, red or white, size 58+/60.

Would be great to get the players I need on the jerseys listed above (Daneyko only on the CCM, Elias could go on any). But, if those aren't around, I could also use the following manufacturers:

1) Pro Player, red or white, size 56.

2) Koho Authentic, only came in red, size 56.

3) 2000's CCM Authentic, only came in white, size 56.

4) NJ Devils CCM Ultrafil, red or white, size 56.

Not that I am limiting it to Elias or Daneyko, I might consider other players I like(d) if you have any of the above already customized. But I'm kind of picky about that, I apologize in advance and mean no offense toward the player you chose if they don't interest me.  

All of the above are the black and red, I'm not putting the vintage red and green on this list because 1) size 56 doesn't exist, and 2) I'll buy any size 56 at any time. 

I know this is a really detailed list. Its partially to see if anyone has stuff that meets my needs, and partly to keep myself organized. 

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

On 6/11/2018 at 2:43 PM, kkash48 said:

Collector friends - in need of a Chicago Blackhawks TBTC 'Barberpole' jersey to complete my collection.

Current Budget is $450-$600 depending on size / condition, etc. all Negotiable.   WIll take any size .. or blank or lettered. 

Maybe the one you have is too small or too big for you, or maybe you just have an extra one and and you can help a fellow collector out.  

If so, please message me.  Thank you and much appreciated! 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F382525426318

Thank you Gewargis - I just missed this as the seller already had someone up to buy it.  It was a Roenick too .. Uggg.   Appreciate the quote.