Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/16/2018 at 9:30 PM, kkash48 said:

Friends - Looking for a Minnesota North Stars Black alternate jersey (the one when they played in Minnesota, not Dallas).  Will pay $$ or trade (I have a few 90’s Winnipeg Jets I could move). Message me if you have one to move. Thank you. 

Here you go...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Minnesota-North-Stars-25th-MARK-TINORDI-CCM-NHL-75th-Pro-Authentic-91-92-Jersey/273580733783?hash=item3fb2aeb557:g:ud8AAOSwDEBb~B~h:rk:29:pf:0

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still looking for a 2003-2004 Vintage Blue New York Rangers authentic jersey but, also expanding wantlist.

Prefer TI/GI or blank, any size smaller than 58 for the following authentic jerseys: 

  • Rangers Reebok Hockey Fights Cancer (MIC) jersey. 
  • Hartford Wolfpack Red Alternate jersey. 
  • Connecticut Whale Blue Alternate jersey. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone with pre-Edge Devils goalie cut jerseys they don't want? Red or white, CCM, Koho or ProPlayer. 

EDIT: Still need a red 58+GC 1.0 as well, if anyone has. 

Edited by mfitz804
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Anyone with pre-Edge Devils goalie cut jerseys they don't want? Red or white, CCM, Koho or ProPlayer. 

EDIT: Still need a red 58+GC 1.0 as well, if anyone has. 

Well, well, well. Look who finally came around to goalie cut jerseys after years of doubt. You’re welcome. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Well, well, well. Look who finally came around to goalie cut jerseys after years of doubt. You’re welcome. 

...jerk. 

Problem is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate. Good part for my wallet is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate.

Edited by mfitz804
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

...jerk. 

Problem is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate. Good part for my wallet is, aside from MeiGray’s piles of 2.0’s, they are very hard to locate.

...

 

 

...

 

 

 

...jerk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a lot of red Devils 2.0s in size 58+ have been distributed as MeiGray door prizes in the past couple years...anyone holding one that wants to sell it to me cheap??

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Anyone have a blank authentic white late 80's or early 90's Blackhawks jersey in size 48 or smaller?  Prefer 44 if possible.  Airknit or Ultrafil.  Might prefer airknit.

I have a few. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 7:59 PM, blurryhaze312 said:

Anyone have a blank authentic white late 80's or early 90's Blackhawks jersey in size 48 or smaller?  Prefer 44 if possible.  Airknit or Ultrafil.  Might prefer airknit.

I have a bunch of reds that are 48 and smaller... 

I also have this http://www.ebay.com/itm/173552916049 in a 44. I would let it go for $150 off ebay (shipping not included)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gewargis said:

I have a bunch of reds that are 48 and smaller... 

I also have this http://www.ebay.com/itm/173552916049 in a 44. I would let it go for $150 off ebay (shipping not included)

Yea, I've been kicking that one around for a few weeks.  I'm just concerned about getting the red out of the back.  I'll be doing two digits.

I didn't realize it was you I messaged through ebay about that white 44 airknit you sold a week or so ago.  Wish I would have had the chance to bid on that before traveling. 🙁

Link to post
Share on other sites

TBTC all-star jerseys. Blank or Lemieux/Gretzky. Size 52-56.

If you've got one that you could give up, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks.

Edited by JJM4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 9:51 PM, KB67 said:

Utica Comets Alternate Jersey

Looking to pick up a Utica Comets Green Alternate Jersey in a 54 or 56, hopefully just Game Issued, or with as little wear as possible. If anyone has one available, let me know, or if you know where I can get one, that would be great. I tried contacting the team, but they’ve ignored me thus far.

Took almost 6 months, but finally found one!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2018 at 2:08 AM, JJM4 said:

TBTC all-star jerseys. Blank or Lemieux/Gretzky. Size 52-56.

 If you've got one that you could give up, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Wales-TBTC-NHL-All-Star-Blank-52-New-with-tags-Perfect-No-smoke-no-pets/113459446039?hash=item1a6ab5c117:g:Sx4AAOSw8VtcExrh:rk:1:pf:0

Seller had it listed for like $400 and just relisted it. I bought from the seller offline a long time ago. I would think you could try offering ~$300. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zeshy25 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Wales-TBTC-NHL-All-Star-Blank-52-New-with-tags-Perfect-No-smoke-no-pets/113459446039?hash=item1a6ab5c117:g:Sx4AAOSw8VtcExrh:rk:1:pf:0

Seller had it listed for like $400 and just relisted it. I bought from the seller offline a long time ago. I would think you could try offering ~$300. 

I tried offering him 350 but he wanted 600.  It's in my watchlist, we'll see if he comes down some in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is now at the top of my want list:

1980's Los Angeles Kings Jersey:

Obviously looking for an authentic size 50-56.  Blank or any player would work, but a Luc Robitaille would be sweet!

1980-88 Kings Jersey.png

Edited by spudrock512
Link to post
Share on other sites

1_f.jpg

ISO Blue Alt 99-00 Florida Panthers Pro Player authentic or gamer in a size 56 or larger.  Blank or Bure preferred.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for:

Message me in private if you're willing to sell one of these, with your price: 

- Habs home MiC Reebok from 2016-2017 size 52. Weber or Blank. 

- Flyers Stadium jersey from 2016-2017 size 52. Giroux or Blank. 

- KOHO Robopen away jersey from 2000-2001 or 2001-2002 size 48 or 52

- KOHO/CCM or Reebok away or home Sabres jersey from 2000-2001 to 2005-2006 size 48 or 52. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Holidays all - anyone have a line on a MIC Adidas Blackhawk jersey?  Smaller size.  I got a Mikita 21 patch that’s needs a home :)   Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kkash48 said:

Happy Holidays all - anyone have a line on a MIC Adidas Blackhawk jersey?  Smaller size.  I got a Mikita 21 patch that’s needs a home :)   Cheers!

I’ve only ever seen one, and it belongs to @Gewargis so your search will be pretty tough.....

Edited by KB67
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks KB67 - Yeah - I messaged him about one back in October,  but messaged me back he couldn’t help.  And yes, I know they are impossible to find - hoping for a X-mas miracle for all the pay it forwards I have done folks 👍.  Merry Christmas to you and yours. 🎄

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2018 at 8:14 AM, kkash48 said:

Happy Holidays all - anyone have a line on a MIC Adidas Blackhawk jersey?  Smaller size.  I got a Mikita 21 patch that’s needs a home :)   Cheers!

How small are you talking?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...