Actively looking for:

- Game used white Islanders waves (willing to cash or trade). 

- White Islanders waves in good condition sz 52+ and must be properly customized.  Willing to listen to all players except for Palffy. Ideally would like: Berard, Fichaud, Chara, Linden -- in that order. 

Edited by NYIJM29

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for two jerseys at the moment:

Harvard NCAA Authentic 2018/19 or 2019/20. Team Issued or Game Worn

Waterloo Blackhawks USHL 2014/15 Authentic Team Issued or Game Worn

NEEDED 

Devil's 10th anniversary patch  

1990-95 Bruins Shoulder patches 

Crest for a N-Stars 1981-88 

Help a brother out 😎

Worth another shot...

Looking for:

• Rangers Vintage-series authentic from 2003-2004 in any size and any player. Would prefer Messier, Jagr, Leetch, Kovalev, Lindros, Nedved in a 48 but, open to anything.
  • Rangers Blue Reebok 6100 in size 46 or 48 - Customized as Jagr 68 or blank
  • Rangers Blue Koho in size 46 or 48 - Customized as Leetch 2 or blank

Let me know if anyone has anything or has any leads. 

On 1/5/2020 at 3:17 PM, Hockey Bob said:

NEEDED 

Devil's 10th anniversary patch  

1990-95 Bruins Shoulder patches 

Crest for a N-Stars 1981-88 

Help a brother out 😎

Not much of a help here, but Keener does a nice North Stars crest.  I've had him do one on an 84 North Stars and it came out awesome.  I know we have to wait a couple months yet for his services, but he's definitely a good option.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:14 PM, JJM4 said:

Not much of a help here, but Keener does a nice North Stars crest.  I've had him do one on an 84 North Stars and it came out awesome.  I know we have to wait a couple months yet for his services, but he's definitely a good option.

Thank you for the tip! 
Sorry for the late reply, I was in Texas all week for work. 

8 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Thank you for the tip! 
Sorry for the late reply, I was in Texas all week for work. 

No problem, happy to help.  Are you looking for the 2 colour crest for the crest for a green or a white jersey? The green jersey didn't incorporate the black stitching 'layer' in the crest until after 1988 when black was introduced on the green jersey.

3 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

No problem, happy to help.  Are you looking for the 2 colour crest for the crest for a green or a white jersey? The green jersey didn't incorporate the black stitching 'layer' in the crest until after 1988 when black was introduced on the green jersey.

I picked up a small block green ultrafil that had heat pressed lettering on it. 
That Facebook guy that does "jersey restoration" has had success cleaning vinyl stuff off and I figured I better see what a crest is gonna cost me before I try and piece this all together. 
I'll probably do it anyway but spread it out over time like all of my other projects  

Really, so you did find an ultrafil?  Good for you, I hope the project comes along well.

I think Keener quoted me $80 CAD on a crest for a Kalamazoo Wings so as a rough guess a North Stars Crest is probably gonna cost somewhere around $50 USD.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:27 AM, LIBlackhawk said:

I am new here and looking to add to my collection of NHL Heritage sweaters.. Either CCM, Roger Edwards Reebok, Mitchell & Ness or Stall & Dean.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or interest me in anything they have for sale, I would appreciate it greatly.. 

I am looking for any sweater size Small or Medium, thanks.

Getting a little more specific on what I am looking for currently given the parameters above..

Chicago Blackhawks (Barber Pole)

Washington Capitals

New York Islanders

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Crosby5587 said:

WTB - Authentic Green NHL 2000 patch. 150 dollar bounty 

This eBay seller has Green, look to be authentic to me: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-2000-JERSEY-CREST-PATCHES-EMBROIDERED-4-Colors/114018141120?hash=item1a8c02c3c0:m:mzfFusOS031KcfQWnjDkDTQ

34 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Looks like you just made $150 for doing an eBay search lol. 

6 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Thanks but I’m pretty sure that’s a repro 

20 minutes ago, Crosby5587 said:

Thanks but I’m pretty sure that’s a repro 

I asked for a picture of the back of the patch to verify. I will let you know what I find out.  Here is what we are looking for:

patches_2k_comparison_font.jpgpatches_2k_comparison_back.jpg

Looking at the close up of the patch, it looks a like closer to the original than the reproduction:

Anyone know who the ebay seller "heels33eagles" is? Been trying to figure out who they are off-ebay to buy some stuff.

Who has a pair of big ones?

Devils jerseys, that is. I need two pre-Reebok (any CCM, ProPlayer or Koho) blanks, size 56 or less preferably but doable, size 58. If its a 56, I will need pit to pit and bottom opening measurements, as I am finding a ton of variation in measurements in that era. 

In the alternative, if you have a Devils Stevens or Daneyko in either of those sizes, I would save myself the time of having to customize them and buy those. 

Let me know what you have!

I am looking for one or two 80s style fight straps with the round button snaps on them.  PM if you can help.  Thanks

Years ago I had a pretty extensive Zarley Zalapski Game Worn Jersey collection.  As we all know, we buy and sell things for different reasons - at the time, I was getting married and also getting ready to move, so i had to part ways with them.  In the last month or so, I have changed my collection and sold the majority of my non-blackhawks jersey and I am leaning back to wanting to build a Zalapski Collection again.  These can just be authentic jerseys, but if anyone has any connections to his game used jersey, I would be interested in trying to obtain some of the old jerseys I used to have.  Here is what I am looking for:

• Late '80's small block/early '90's Big Block without the NHL shield Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 1990-91 Hartford Whalers White or Green Mesh with CCM Big Block with NHL logo
  • 1991-92 Hartford Whalers White or Green Ultrafil with CCM Big Block with NHL logo
  • 1992-93 Hartford Whalers new style white with the silver with CCM Big Block with NHL logo
  • 1993-94 Calgary Flames White or Red Old Style
  • 1994-98 Calgary Flames White or Red Weird Stripe Style
  • 1999-00 Philadelphia Flyers (prefer the black alternate) CCM Silver Logo at the bottom of the hem
  • 2002-03 Vancouver Canucks Dark Jersey (the one without the shoulder patches)

If anyone has an relatively cheap jerseys (obviously the older Pens and Whalers are going to run higher) they don't need, I would be interested.  Also, if anyone has any contacts to where the any of his game worn jerseys are, I would be interested in getting those back.  However, I don't have access of Facebook, and my understanding is there is where most game used stuff takes place now.  I used to me a member of gameworn.net and that is a ghost town now.

Thank you to everyone on the board!!!

Anyone have any 2001 to 2007 Leafs blanks for sale? Preferably the Alt in Reebok or Koho, the Home Reebok or Away CCM?