Ok so not too sure if I am doing this right. I read the rules and regulations so I think I am but honestly don't really know. 
I am looking for a few different jerseys.

RBK 1.0 & 2.0 Authentic Thrashers jersey blank or customized doesn't matter size 52 or 54. Looking for the powder blue and the alternate. Already have a white 1.0 so don't need another 

2008 NHL All Star game jersey. Would love a Kovalchuck one obviously but a blank one that I could customize works as well.

Any kinda pre Alternate or blue CCM/KOHO authentic Thrashers jersey size 48 or 50. 

Like I said above blank or customized doesn't really matter to me. 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, crimsonraider23 said:

Well um what sizes do you have?

I'll have to check but I know I have the Reebok ones still in the bags. 
Shoot me a PM and we'll talk 

Looking for a blank Pro Player 'Hawks away (red) and a couple of 2.0 white blanks either wordmark or vector in a 52 and white blank 1.0 in a 54. 2.0 can already done as Seabs or Campbell. Prefer the Soupy to be a vector but not a deal breaker if it isn't.

Also looking for a 'Hawks '09-'11 black alt., '09 WC or red wordmark or vector in 52 blank. Black alt. can be already done as Keith, Bolland or Seabs. Bolland in the WC. Vector patch, not wordmark. CSL customization preferred.

Thanks.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

Looking for an Authentic Salmon Red Canucks Skate Jersey. Can be authentic or game worn, but prefer authentic for cost reasons and don’t have any particular attachment to game worn jerseys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RT33Pens said:

Looking for:

Penguins adidas jersey, made in canada

size 54 or 56

Any color

prefer blank

Pretty unlikely you’ll find a blank one. Best bet is going to be to get a preseason gamer and strip it, then have it customized to your liking.

http://www.jjdistributing.biz/2018-2019-pre-season--game-issued.html

Looking for a Black Adidas MiC Practice Jersey in a size 56 for a project. Doesn’t matter which team. Just needs to be black, size 56, and in either new or extremely lightly used condition.

On 2/23/2019 at 8:20 PM, cpack89 said:

1998-99DallasStarsBjersey-1.png

Alright so I am still searching for this guy. 98-99 Dallas Stars alternate. Preferably size 52 but 54 is fine as well. Any leads would be much appreciated.

Hello everyone. 

Shot in the dark here - I’m looking for NHL heritage sweaters. In particular the Philadelphia Quakers and Hamilton Tigers. I would pay good money for either of these if someone is willing strike a deal. 

my heritage sweater collection at the moment is:

1949 NHL all star by CCM

1930 Montreal Maroons by CCM

1920s NY Americans by Ebbets Field Flannels

1935 St Louis Eagles by CCM

1941 Brooklyn Americans by Stall & Dean 

thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings fellow collectors....

I hope and pray that all of you and your family and friends are safe and healthy...

I'm looking for a 2001 Colorado Avalanche authentic jersey...I'd love a white...size 50, 52 or 54....either blank or properly customized with 77 BOURQUE...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

ISO of these. Size 52 and up ideally. Already customised and correctly.

Dallas Stars Modano

Any Jagr Jerseys

Nike Red Wings Fedorov

‘96 Avalanche Sakic (Berlin) 

Islanders Fisherman Palffy or Bertuzzi

‘01-04 Wild Gaborik 

Iginla Flames

Canadiens Koivu

2018 Capitals Ovechkin Adidas MIC or any Ovi’s

Selanne Mighty Ducks Ultrafil 

‘91-92 Canucks Bure

‘01-07 Predators (few different player options)

Kovalchuk Thrashers CCM/KOHO

Lecavalier Lightning storm

Doan Coyotes Starter (Berlin)

Will also look at most Russian’s.

Let me know if you have any of the above.

Just got a Devils white christmas I have been looking for. Now onto the next one.

Anyone have a red Devils Pro player in a 48?

Hey guys. I am specifically looking for a White Adidas practice jersey with the teal collar and teal side stripes ( I believe the Sharks are the only team that uses this colour combo )for a project. By chance does anyone have one they could sell in a size 56, or have access to one, or know where I would be able to get one?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 8:28 AM, KB67 said:

Hey guys. I am specifically looking for a White Adidas practice jersey with the teal collar and teal side stripes ( I believe the Sharks are the only team that uses this colour combo )for a project. By chance does anyone have one they could sell in a size 56, or have access to one, or know where I would be able to get one?

Now opening it up to being a white jersey with black accents as well. If anyone has one, please hit me up. Thanks!

Anybody have a lead on a red Edge 2.0 Hawks jersey in size 50? Ideally done up as Keith and even better if it's a '15 SCF, but if it's blank that's fine. Would also be willing to trade a red 2.0 '15 SCF Kane in size 50 NWT.

Reached out to JB as they had a 50 listed, but it was an error. They only have 46 or 54/larger available.

Looking for a few jerseys for my Zarley Zalapski collection and a couple others a friend is looking for authentic only of course:

• Any Zarley Zalpski Game Worn Jersey
  • Hartford Whalers Home or Away - either Mesh or Ultrafil, no Air-Knit
  • 1994-1998 Calgary Flames
  • Early 2000's KOHO Vancouver Canucks Navy Jersey (The one without the stick-in-the-rink shoulder patches)
  • New York Rangers Starter Made in Berlin Jersey
  • New York Rangers Starter Lade Liberty Jerseys both Navy and White (white must have the correct neck)

Still on the hunt For a decent priced white with black or teal trim Adidas MiC practice jersey, in a size 56 if anyone has one available 

Edited by KB67