Hey guys. Hope everyone is good. I’m looking for any Case McCarthy jerseys from when he was at the NTDP and/or a white NTDP jersey non goalie. If you’ve seen one somewhere please let me know. Thanks!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got outbid on something cool the other night, so I'm in that "gotta get something" reactionary phase. Looking to see what's out there for....

2 or 4 Warsteiner patches (black patches from 1998). I don't honestly expect anything, but gotta try every few months lol

Canucks skate logo MIC Adidas - Size 58 - Another pipe dream, but again, gotta ask!

Canucks third jersey 2001-2006 (gradient/red shoulders) - Not fussy about Koho / Reebok - Size 52-54

Manitoba Moose Edge 2.0 - black or green (old Canucks farm days, not current Jets) - Size 56

Panthers Koho 2001-02 - Navy preferred but red acceptable if navy n/a - Size 52-54

Capitals black Koho (00-01 and 00-02) - Size 52/54

Not rich enough to get everything should I hit the lottery and I get messages about everything lol, but if anyone has anything to move, you know the PM drill.

Edited by Van67

6 hours ago, Van67 said:

Canucks skate logo MIC Adidas - Size 58 - Another pipe dream, but again, gotta ask!

Is there a reason you can’t use a retail indo authentic crest? Simply strip it from the retail jersey and sell the blank to recoup profits. I’ve done this a few times. Didn’t notice any difference with my Blackhawks WC gamer crest vs the retail version 

Edited by mdwsta4

I think he means the jersey “that has the skate logo.”

12 hours ago, LAK74 said:

I think he means the jersey “that has the skate logo.”

That makes more sense. *facepalm*

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a CCM jersey collection of teams as they were during the 75th Anniversary season (1991-2), which is when I first got interested in hockey. I have 12 teams thus far, but need a Size 48 in two of them (Devils, Hawks).

Looking for any of the following in collectible condition:

CCM + Size 48 + Dark Color + 1991-2 style

Blackhawks Ultrafil - Capitals - Devils - Flames - 
Islanders - Jets - 
North Stars - 
Nordiques - Oilers - Penguins - Sabres - Whalers

Random:
Red Wings, Rangers, Blackhawks Reebok Edge1.0, dark, Size 46
CCM Senators 95-7, Size 48.
CCM Red Wings Ultrafil white, Size 48.
CCM Oilers Air-Knit white, Size 48.
Nike Oilers (any size)

Thank you!

Looking for:

Blues 00-04 Koho Blue size 52. preferably blank

Blues 87-89 small block white and blue in any of the sizes 48, 52, 54. preferably blank

Blues 89-94 white and blue in any of the sizes 48, 52, 54. preferably blank

Long Shots

Blues 85-87 white or blue doesn't matter what size

Blues 84-85 white or blue doesn't matter what size

Edited by zilch

On 4/21/2020 at 4:39 PM, Princess of Whalers said:

Hi all.

I'm trying to create a CCM jersey collection of teams as they were during the 75th Anniversary season (1991-2), which is when I first got interested in hockey. I have 12 teams thus far, but need a Size 48 in two of them (Devils, Hawks).

Looking for any of the following in collectible condition:

CCM + Size 48 + Dark Color + 1991-2 style

Blackhawks Ultrafil - Capitals - Devils - Flames - 
Islanders - Jets - 
North Stars - 
Nordiques - Oilers - Penguins - Sabres - Whalers

Random:
Red Wings, Rangers, Blackhawks Reebok Edge1.0, dark, Size 46
CCM Senators 95-7, Size 48.
CCM Red Wings Ultrafil white, Size 48.
CCM Oilers Air-Knit white, Size 48.
Nike Oilers (any size)

Thank you!

White instead of red, too bad. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264709761687

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

That crest is really crooked, no?

thumb_create-meme-one-steve-buscemi-cros

It is, but there was a lot of that going on back then, even some game jerseys have that. 

Looking for:

Avs Starter/Pro Player mesh sz48-52 (may consider a 54) blank or customized (preferably blank for the Pro Player w/2000 patch)

Avs CCM/KOHO sz46-52, again blank or customized

Nords CCM Big Block (may consider the "vintage" line) sz48-52

Habs CCM Ultrafil sz48-52 blank or customized as "Roy"

Price shipped to Canada.

"Habs CCM Ultrafil sz48-52 blank or customized as "Roy"

If other Canadiens greats are acceptable, there was a NWT 52 Plante on eBay for $250!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Montreal-Canadiens-Jacques-Plante-CCM-Authentic-NHL-Hockey-Jersey-Size-52-XXL/223934693356?hash=item34238c3fec:g:pdMAAOSwETBeXcKf

This is another odd duck I saw on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Guy-LaFleur-signed-Montreal-Canadiens-jersey-CCM-Ultrafil-Sz-48-fight-strap-NWT/223772995205?hash=item3419e8ee85:g:MIsAAOSwXqpd4YeA

I talked with the guy:

1. This was originally a signed Roy jersey.
2. He said he might have the "Roy" Ultrafil nameplate.
3. The Lafleur elements are not heatset.

I would confirm these independently if interested.  Make him show you the nameplate before buying.  

Still on the hunt gents for a 1985-1987 mesh North Star Jersey (green preferably) with the Steichens hem tagging. Please PM me if you have one to move or have a lead on one.  Thank you and be safe in these crazy times. 

I am looking for the following Devils jerseys:

• 1991-92 Ultrafil, home or away (size 50-52)
  • 1995 Ultrafil, home or away (size 50-52)
  • Pro Player Authentic, home or away (size 46-52)
  • Reebok 6100, red only (size 48-52)

Even if you have a size close to the ones listed, I would still be interested depending on the measurements. 

Edited by soreechay14

Hey all! New to this forum, but I think I’m in the right place now. I am looking for the following Devils jerseys:

• 1991-92 Ultrafil, home or away (size 52-54)
  • 1995-99,  Air Knit, red (size 48-54)
  • Pro Player Authentic, red (size 46-52)
  • Reebok 6100, red (size 48-54)

Even if you have a size close to the ones listed, I would still be interested depending on the measurements. 

Edited by soreechay14

Looking for a “Catholic Medical Center” patch for a Manchester Monarchs black jersey, if anyone knows where I can find one, that would be great.

Manchester Monarchs

Howdy y'all! New poster here reaching out to see if anyone here would have a lead on a few jerseys I want to round out my collection.

Looking for the following Canucks jerseys, preferably in size 46-48:

• 1995-97 alternate "Salmon" skate - I know they're rare, show me what you've got!
  • 1997-03 road (navy)
  • 2003-04 home or road
  • 2005-07 home (navy) - Would also be interested in a goalie cut for the lulz

1 hour ago, ElDumbassoGrande said:

Howdy y'all! New poster here reaching out to see if anyone here would have a lead on a few jerseys I want to round out my collection.

Looking for the following Canucks jerseys, preferably in size 46-48:

• 1995-97 alternate "Salmon" skate - I know they're rare, show me what you've got!

Get in line for the Salmon Skate!! I’m first!!

I’m looking for a Black Adizero Practice Jersey. Don’t care about the team on the front logo, just looking for a size 52 or 54. Main thing is cheap as it’s a project that might not work and I’m not willing to invest a lot. Would like to be under $50 on it ideally. Any leads would be appreciated. 

18 hours ago, chow_hound said:

I’m looking for a Black Adizero Practice Jersey. Don’t care about the team on the front logo, just looking for a size 52 or 54. Main thing is cheap as it’s a project that might not work and I’m not willing to invest a lot. Would like to be under $50 on it ideally. Any leads would be appreciated. 

Why not use one of these?

https://revupsports.com/adidas-3-stripe-practice-jersey-men-s-hockey?CAWELAID=120056460000001855&CATARGETID=120056460000081699&CADevice=c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuNnJ5KO06QIVi4bACh3zUwMjEAQYASABEgIaEfD_BwE

They run large so a size 50 is more like a 52

Edited by mdwsta4

2 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Do you know if these are identical material to the MICs? Would make for a terrific sacrifice for nameplates...