22 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Do you know if these are identical material to the MICs? Would make for a terrific sacrifice for nameplates...

I have both, the material is NOT identical. It’s not bad material, better than the Indozero in my opinion, but definitely not as good as the MIC. 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Do you know if these are identical material to the MICs? Would make for a terrific sacrifice for nameplates...

No they’re air knit. Nice jerseys to play in (I have 3). Much nicer than the Indo crap material

Edited by mdwsta4

2 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Ah that’s a bummer. Thanks tho. 

guess it’s back to cutting up a MIC practice

You could buy an $80 MiC practice jersey, strip the front crest, and probably cut it up into A minimum of 10 name plates, and sell them for $20 each and be up $120 at the end of the day.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Looking for a Devils Edge 2.0 Retro goalie cut...

Again?

10 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Again?

Yep. Someone just as bad at this hobby as I am keeps making me offers I can’t refuse. 

Long shot, but any Islanders Ryan Smyth jerseys (sz 48-56) or any blank 05-07 NYI Reeboks for sale (not looking to break the bank on a blank). 

Edit: Acquired an 05-07, but willing to out-right buy a Smyth than deal with EPS/Cutting Edge.

Edited by NYIJM29

Hi, Looking to buy either Home (Black) or Away (White) Washington Capitals Reebok 6100 worn in 2005-2007 in sizes 48 or larger. Been realizing these jerseys have been missing in my collection for some time now.

Hi all!  Hope everyone is safe in these interesting times.  On the hunt for a 91-92 Whalers jersey and a 95-97 Canucks Alternate (salmon) jersey.  If you have one to move, please message me.  I may have a jersey you want.  Thank you and be well! 

Looking for a few two Devils authentics to complete my collection:

- Xmas big block Ultrafil with shield, size 52-54 (red or white)

- Sandow SK, size 52 and up (red or white)

Looking to buy or would be willing to trade my white big block Ultrafil (no shield, blank size 52).

Thanks, all!

Edited by soreechay14

Would anyone have an 80s style fight strap laying around that you're not using.  Let me know... thanks!

Looking for a Devils big block with shield away xmas. Size 48-52. Blank or ultimate would be a Stevens but would also consider other customizations. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a White with either black trim or teal trim Adidas MiC Practice jersey in either 54, 56, 58. Doesn’t matter which team, as it’s for a strip job. 

Thanks!!

Looking for an original Starter style fight strap.  A 90’s Nike would be OK too, although I’d prefer the Starter.  Please let me know if you have any leads.  Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Looking for the following: 
White 1991-92 Devils
Blue 1987 or older Blues
White 1989-90 Jets 
Everything in size 52 or bigger  

Also, 
I have a new boss starting and he's from Slovakia, what better way to welcome him than with a Slovakia Olympic jersey considering 2002, 2006, 2010, Looking for size 48 or 52 

Who's got something for Bobby? :)

Edited by Hockey Bob
refined

Looking for a 1993 NHL Campbell Conference All Star(the dark one)...blank(haha) or any player would be fine...size 52 or 54 preferred...

Muchos grassy Arse!!!

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Van67 said:

Looking for MIC Adidas Canucks blue. Size 58. Tried the Canucks now that their season is done and they're not budging with Adidas not letting them sell team stock. 

Current season jersey? If so, Phil replied to me today saying there would be some auctions coming up for the jerseys from this season over the coming weeks.

25 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Current season jersey? If so, Phil replied to me today saying there would be some auctions coming up for the jerseys from this season over the coming weeks.

Yup. 19-20 blank is what I want. First, he told me that I can order on Vanbase, then I repeated myself that I want an on-ice jersey that the team store doesn't sell. He then told me the only way to get a MIC jersey is to bid on a game-worn. I can't afford what those typically go for, nor do I want to strip another Canucks jersey. I want a clean blank jersey as I have the 50th and Skills Competition patches to customize one into a Hughes. He didn't seem to care and told me straight that Adidas will not let them sell their stock.

Edited by Van67