Did somebody have a link to where I could find an NHL Vintage patch in this thread recently? I could've sworn I saw it somewhere. Or, conversely, does anyone know where I can find one?

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't look hard enough on RCS!

ANOTHER EDIT: TWENTY-SEVEN DOLLARS IN SHIPPING FOR EIGHT PATCHES!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of 2 reasons I don't order patches from RCS anymore, the other being most of them are remakes that are pretty far from the originals.

Did somebody have a link to where I could find an NHL Vintage patch in this thread recently? I could've sworn I saw it somewhere. Or, conversely, does anyone know where I can find one?

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't look hard enough on RCS!

ANOTHER EDIT: TWENTY-SEVEN DOLLARS IN SHIPPING FOR EIGHT PATCHES!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??

From my blog yesterday

"Be warned however, that we consider RCS to be a last resort, as their shipping prices are simply ludicrous. $15 shipping on a flimsy little patch is out of line and does not go over well with us in the least, especially when compared to a $2 shipping charge from Patch Collectibles."

I knew it was gonna be expensive but $27?? It seems like they just added the shipping from every single patch together as if they were sending every patch out one-by-one. Argh. It's especially stinging since nobody else has the ones I needed.

I knew it was gonna be expensive but $27?? It seems like they just added the shipping from every single patch together as if they were sending every patch out one-by-one. Argh. It's especially stinging since nobody else has the ones I needed.

that is exactly what they do. I made an order of about 12 patches during their sale last year and they did that to me, I called them and talked to someone there who actually tried to justify it as a legit shipping price from Canada. never ordering patches from them again.

SPORTSK.COM FTW!!

FREE SHIPPING AND AUTHENTIC PATCHES!

just got my 99-00 patch from them.

I can scan it if you wish to see it?

Did you end up buying them at RCS?

If not I just found these ones:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220671662463&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

They are not so accurate compared to a gamer:

http://www.gameworn.org/dunham/dunhamp.jpg

If you did end up buying them at RCS is the Vintage patch better than the one on ebay? I need to buy one myself too.

Here is a picture of the Snyder Patch i have.I was wondering if someone could tell me if its good or not?

2985511110104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2841006020104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

How does this look?

2657372280104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Anybody know where I can find a 2000 Hall of fame game patch?

Also looking for a 2007 hall of fame game patch

Please pm if you have either

still looking for a legit french version Cup centennial patch. there's replicas on ebay but I bought one and it's not close enough for me to use it. please PM if you know where to get one of these!

still looking for a legit french version Cup centennial patch. there's replicas on ebay but I bought one and it's not close enough for me to use it. please PM if you know where to get one of these!

I am also looking for one. So instead of PM both of us, please post the info here.

Thanks

Does anyone have any information on the new Rangers 85th Anniversary patches?

Patch Collectibles has them on eBay and they are reputable seller, so I ordered a couple from them and Richard e-mailed me to tell me that they didn't have the plastic backing and weren't in National Emblem packaging which slightly worried me.

Here's the pic from eBay:

rangers85thpatch2010-11-donotcopy.jpg

Here's a pic from an authentic "press jersey" from the Hockey Fights Cancer auction (click to enlarge)

img9527502med.jpg

They look pretty close. My question is, any of the members in the NY area, are these patches available at MSG or has anyone seen them anyplace that seems more legit (National Emblem or some other official packaging)?

You ask this question knowing FULL well that the Rangers haven't even had their home opener yet! :D

I've been wondering about it as well actually. When I go to the game on Friday, I will do a little investigating. Outside of this one you're posting, I haven't seen them anywhere yet; eBay included. I would imagine they'd be available at the Garden though so if so, I'll definitely be grabbing a few.

You ask this question knowing FULL well that the Rangers haven't even had their home opener yet! :D

Well I figured maybe you or someone else may have checked at one of the pre-season games. Then again, you may be the only active Rangers fan on this board actually in the NY area with XC off at school.

I'll post pics when I get the ones I ordered in from Patch Collectibles.

Well I figured maybe you or someone else may have checked at one of the pre-season games. Then again, you may be the only active Rangers fan on this board actually in the NY area with XC off at school.

I'll post pics when I get the ones I ordered in from Patch Collectibles.

Seriously! Plus I may not even get to the garden this year since my winter break will be at the World Juniors. (I'll get into taking requests for jerseys for people when that gets closer)

So Brilliant! if they are selling the patches would you mind picking me up one? I would love one.

What do you guys think about this? The price seems too good to be true which is steering me away, but the thrifty side of me wants to try it....2010 Stanley Cup Patch

What do you guys think about this? The price seems too good to be true which is steering me away, but the thrifty side of me wants to try it....2010 Stanley Cup Patch

Looking on ebay an authentic national emblem patch is only $9 more then the one you posted so I would go with that one instead. With patches, if you can find an authentic version for a good price pick it up.

A somewhat important note for everyone.

I recently purchased a couple of the Pens new arena patch from a seller (I haven't paid yet), and I was shocked that eBay sent me an email telling me that they removed the listing for the two patches that I won.

Quote from eBay:

"In this case, we removed the listing because the copyright or trademark owner of this product reported that they believe the item may not be authentic."

Surprise to me as someone is smart enough to literally join the eBay VeRO program for a patch.

A somewhat important note for everyone.

I recently purchased a couple of the Pens new arena patch from a seller (I haven't paid yet), and I was shocked that eBay sent me an email telling me that they removed the listing for the two patches that I won.

Quote from eBay:

"In this case, we removed the listing because the copyright or trademark owner of this product reported that they believe the item may not be authentic."

Surprise to me as someone is smart enough to literally join the eBay VeRO program for a patch.

Who was the seller?

looks like one of the many reproductions that are close but not the real thing. just order it here, they're legit, cheaper than most places, and ship for free --> http://www.sportsk.com/2010-stanleycup-patch.html

The only legit ones come in the National bag and they are available like that in abundance.

Check out my post about it in this very thread! :)http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2582&st=680 , http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2582&st=700.

I got a 09 version for my Pens edge Stanley cup jersey from E-bay. fake.

The one from Sportsk.com. REAL in bag. FREE SHIPPING.

I posted scans of both patches.

Thanks for the responses guys, in the small ebay phots, I couldnt see the difference. I found one in the bag and will be going that route for only $6 more.

• TMLFAN locked this topic