Thanks Jeff. I ran through those and disappointingly didn't fined that one I was looking for. Any other ideas? It would be a bummer to have this incomplete jersey laying around.

You sure you checked through all of the "usual suspects" from the patch thread?

Murf and Pat have it for sale for $13: STANLEY CUP 100TH ANNIVERSARY 1992-93, in English

Murf and Pat also have it up for sale on eBay.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this has been asked yet.....where can you get Memorial Cup patches at? Or are they not available.

Sorry, I guess I don't know the right term. It's not the cup patch I need but the actual large NHL shield that goes on the front of the jersey in the middle. Where the team logo would go on a regular jersey. Thanks

Sorry, I guess I don't know the right term. It's not the cup patch I need but the actual large NHL shield that goes on the front of the jersey in the middle. Where the team logo would go on a regular jersey. Thanks

Okay - yeh normally that's called the "crest" not a "patch".

Crests are a whole different ball of wax. I would say continue to search eBay for that large NHL crest.

Wow thanks brilliant, that looks pretty close. The only issue is it don't have the white background. Is there a way to get a piece of white twill to lay down behind it before I stitch it down?

Thanks again

Edited by nogoal99

Wow thanks brilliant, that looks pretty close. The only issue is it don't have the white background. Is there a way to get a piece of white twill to lay down behind it before I stitch it down?

Thanks again

YES!

that's the logo for sure dude. its the right size and everything.

An expert with twill could make the back EASY.

I bet IJ or EPS could do it no problem.

Is that really what you meant to post? Because that's not a Canada Cup patch obviously.

As for the person asking about Memorial Cup patches, I've been searching for those forever. I have only ever found one and that was YEARS ago on eBay. It was a 2005 one from London. That might be a gamer thing now. Or maybe they're available at the tournament itself? I don't know.

Yeah i know.....but I just was looking for a gauge on how good the repro is.....it's one of the better ones I've seen.....even with the thick border and all...

I was thinking of buying a Heritage Classic patch for a Habs jersey. And I cam across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-HERITAGE-CLASSIC-NHL-CALGARY-FRENCH-VERSION-PATCH-/370441202847?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5640042c9f

Were there any indications that the Habs are going to wear a french patch for the game on their jersey? I read many articles but never saw that.

I was thinking of buying a Heritage Classic patch for a Habs jersey. And I cam across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-HERITAGE-CLASSIC-NHL-CALGARY-FRENCH-VERSION-PATCH-/370441202847?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5640042c9f

Were there any indications that the Habs are going to wear a french patch for the game on their jersey? I read many articles but never saw that.

Interesting. Hadn't seen, heard of, or thought of that possibility. I'd like to know too.

Judging by the 93 Coupe Stanley Patch and the 2009 All Star game patch, I won't be surprise if the Habs will wear the French version.

At the end it is a French-speaking city. If they are so adamant about whether their captain can speak French, what do you think they will say if the Patch isn't in French...

At the unveiling, they were wearing an English version: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/IqzSYcUL2zw/2011+NHL+Heritage+Classic+Press+Conference/aCKHOIWN3Pe/Josh+Gorges.

I think it would be nicer to wear a French version though

I've still got two authentic Capitals 35th Anniversary patches available for trade or sale (sold one to the guy that runs NHLpatches. I'm looking for a Katrina Care's, Labatt Canada Cup, or 1996 Stanley Cup Finals patch. I just noticed that replica's of these patches are now on ebay. The two that I have, I bought when they were available at Verizon Center the night they wore the patch.

I know you posted this way back in July (actually a repost from March), but I was wondering if you still had one of those patches still available. Kettler had them for the longest time, and I never took advantage of it. Now the only ones I can find are the eBay fakes. If you still have one, I'm extremely interested! I tried sending you a PM, but it said you couldn't accept any PMs at this time. Thanks!

73120372.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD16753913A3D331FD2D533D027B6CF30E9B2B89CA655587C7

I need the Ducks patch...I'm not sure if I can find a good one because I have no idea which size is right. This is the only one I see on eBay that looks right:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Anaheim-Ducks-Primary-Logo-Iron-Patch-/290492515246?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43a2b403ae#ht_1934wt_905

Any ideas?

Oh, and does anyone know if the shoulder patch had the gray or green triangle when they were the Mighty Ducks for all star games? I can never tell.

53121183.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDA10CA812F071A9BAFEBFF254EDC73D4FC3F1C6C70A1056C04E9C89C783688B46

73120372.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD16753913A3D331FD2D533D027B6CF30E9B2B89CA655587C7

I need the Ducks patch...I'm not sure if I can find a good one because I have no idea which size is right. This is the only one I see on eBay that looks right:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Anaheim-Ducks-Primary-Logo-Iron-Patch-/290492515246?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item43a2b403ae#ht_1934wt_905

Any ideas?

Oh, and does anyone know if the shoulder patch had the gray or green triangle when they were the Mighty Ducks for all star games? I can never tell.

53121183.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDA10CA812F071A9BAFEBFF254EDC73D4FC3F1C6C70A1056C04E9C89C783688B46

Are you looking for the Pre Edge or Edge version?

I found this for you

Authentic ducks patch

The seller has pretty much all the teams if anybody is looking for a shoulder patch.

Oh, thanks man! Now is that the one for the ASG or just the collectible one? I don't know if there's a difference I'm just wondering. Thanks none the less!

Awesome, thanks guys!

Ok...one other question. I can't find a picture to clarify which patch the Flyers use...there's this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PHILADELPHIA-FLYERS-OFFICIAL-NHL-LOGO-PATCH-SEALED-/200500552461?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eaec3a30d#ht_500wt_922

Or this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310143196889&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The second one I think is right...the top one has too small of an orange circle and I'm pretty sure the wings are staggered, but I can't confirm.

• TMLFAN locked this topic