If you can't find someone on here that has those for trade, be sure to check out Murf and Pat (eBay seller ID: northstarfan). I know they have all of those except maybe the "Memories and Dreams" patch. They don't have their full list up on eBay but I know they are legit and have the rest of those you're looking for.

Just wanted to vouch for Murf and Pat as well. Great service and a huge selection of hard to find patches. You may pay a few extra dollars on their site ( http://murfandpat.com/c-03.htm ), but it's definitely worth it in knowing you're getting the real thing for sure. I've had some great experiences with them and go to them before eBay often.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am afraid that the list of patches that I need is sure to be buried and forgotten in this thread, I figured I'd give it a shot before I shell out more money to a retailer:

1995 Stanley Cup Finals Patch (Devils Broduer)

2000 Stanley Cup Patch (Dallas Modano)

2004 Stanley Cup Patch (Lightning)

Toronto Maple Leafs "Memories and Dreams" Patch

Toronto Maple Leafs 2000 All-Star Patch (Blue Version)

Edmonton Oilers 25th Anniversary Patch

*Pittsburgh Penguins 25th Anniversary Patch

*Pittsburgh Penguins "Badger" Bob Johnson Patch

*I know we all see these on Ebay, but they are ALL knockoffs. I am only looking for authentics on all of these.

For sale or trade, I have the following:

Stanley Cup Centennial Patch (with and without glue backing)

2001 Stanley Cup Patch (with glue backing)

NHL2000 Black Patch (with glue backing)

Anyone want to trade or sell, PLEASE let me know. I hate to say it, but I think I'm actually DONE collecting after I add these patches to my collection of favorite jerseys.

Thanks all!

I have a Oilers 25 years patch its the one the players had on their jersey i have two of them..The one that Murf and Pat have are not the authentic ones the players auctually wore..check my webshots for a picture of it

I have a Oilers 25 years patch its the one the players had on their jersey i have two of them..The one that Murf and Pat have are not the authentic ones the players auctually wore..check my webshots for a picture of it

Thanks a lot. I'll take the patch if there's something I have that you would want for it, or if you want cash, send me a message and let me know how much. I can Paypal it to you whenever. Thanks

Anybody interested in a 2003 stanley cup patch? I also have the 2007 one.

cheers

Oh sorry! And a '98 one too!

Am I getting this right? You're selling a 98 Stanley Cup Patch?

that's right

how much?

make me an offer! you can pm me.

i bought that and was wondering if it's to put on the jersey or only to collect. And if it's to put on the jersey, how? It seems too big to sew on and there seems to have some kind of glue behind it.

0839987003656-G.jpg

thanks i'll try that!

Edit: I just found out it was in the importants threads, just under this one. I feel stupid lol

Edited by koiv870

• 3 weeks later...

Hey can anyone help me find the Zepter patches that a couple of teams wore during the World Championships in Quebec.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to add that I am looking for the white patch

Good luck with that. I finally just printed my own.

2925310060100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Hi everyone,

I was thinking of getting some patches for my jerseys, however most of them are the youth size (I'm a small gal). Do you think the patches would look terribly oversized on a smaller jersey? :unsure:

Hi everyone,

I was thinking of getting some patches for my jerseys, however most of them are the youth size (I'm a small gal). Do you think the patches would look terribly oversized on a smaller jersey? :unsure:

Most patches are no longer than 4 inches across, so they shouldn't look too out of proportion.

The patches won't seem oversized, but if you get full size customization, that will seem a bit oversized at times. My wife has an adult small Idaho Steelheads jersey that I had gotten customized for her and the lettering does seem a bit large on it, but still looks good.

The lettering is scaled down in size and I believe the two I have on the way from Icejerseys should be scaled as well.

I guess patches will be a similar size to the shoulder patches on my Canucks third, so it shouldn't be too bad. I'll probably get the Pittsburgh 250 for my Crosby jersey, and something for my Bure Canucks flying skate, haven't quite decided what :P

Get the NHL 75th patch for Bure. That was his rookie year. It was also the only year he wore that particular jersey without wearing the Canuck Place patch. Or, if you can find the Canuck Place patch(HARD!), you could put the Frank Griffiths memorial patch on the chest, like they wore BEFORE going to the Finals. That would be pretty unique because most jerseys have it up on the shoulder since the Cup patch went on the chest.

There's a Canuck Place patch on Ebay right now so I'll have to go with that and the 2Pts FG. Thanks for the suggestions. ^_^

There's a Canuck Place patch on Ebay right now so I'll have to go with that and the 2Pts FG. Thanks for the suggestions. ^_^

Make sure you get the one with the white background and not the dark blue one with the square corners. There's two different styles and the wrong one is the most common on ebay.

The correct one generally sells in the $30 range the last time I was trying to get one.

Make sure you get the one with the white background and not the dark blue one with the square corners. There's two different styles and the wrong one is the most common on ebay.

The correct one generally sells in the $30 range the last time I was trying to get one.

Yeah I made sure to check nhlpatches.info to see which one is correct. :thumbsup: It was indeed $30.

I noticed on nhlpatches.info that they even show the NOT gameworn - miscellaneous patches. Why were they even designed and produced if the team didn't wear them?

• TMLFAN locked this topic