2016 NHL All Star Jerseys Unveiled

SnakeOiler12

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys are used to Steve Cangelosi. Your argument is invalid.

You leave that beautiful forehead alone!

http://i.imgur.com/1QGYs.png

Edited by JoeM7392

So TBG, thoughts on this from the goalie's perspective? Looks like the 'tendies will picking up some assists today.

I hope Dipietro gets knocked out.

You guys are used to Steve Cangelosi. Your argument is invalid.

I'm still not used to Cangialosi. When I think of Devils games in my head, I still hear Doc.

Woooo Scott. Mike Milbury must be fuming right now.

And it looks like I'm getting a white jersey, which I may have done anyway. The gold numbers look weird to me on the black jersey, almost orange.

Woooo Scott. Mike Milbury must be fuming right now.

And it looks like I'm getting a white jersey, which I may have done anyway. The gold numbers look weird to me on the black jersey, almost orange.

Oh, the irony. Love that he scored.

This is probably the best all star weekend I can remember. The whole John Scott thing has just made me that much more interested, and although I'm not a huge P. Kane fan, him dropping the gloves with Scott there was awesome.

Whatever give milbury heartburn is ok with me.

I agree, not sure why but I'm way more interested this year than in regions. I mean, I'm actually watching the game, I usually only watch the skills comp.

I also just noticed that Scott, while every other player has their teams logo on the left shoulder, just has another Allstar patch in his. Probably would make life easier for anyone possibly looking to make a Scott Allstar jersey.

If the all star game didn't jump the shark many years ago, it just did a flying backflip over it too by caving in and making that disgrace John Scott win MVP. The new format was fun until it became an even bigger farce by setting up that ending.

Any person who voted for him can off.

Now now, boys.

The important thing is everyone booed Gary Bettmann in the end, and THAT is what the NHL is really all about.