2016 NHL All Star Jerseys Unveiled

SnakeOiler12

Me either. I saw that press release and watched during the intros. I never saw the numbers shine like the crest did.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if they were already in existence, but it looks like the knockoffs are starting to surface:

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/131731993214

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/131729521484

Edited by thebiggoalie

He has many of the team patches available and he will send you one of your choice if he has it.

He has many of the team patches available and he will send you one of your choice if he has it.

Yup, a loose team patch is included as long as he has it. And the Devils one, at least, is way better quality than the other available options.

Edited by mfitz804

sent mine in thru JB ,I started bidding on the game worn but no G man so i bailed on the Bishop but may still be good on a Burns

They do. 20% off, last year's started around March 20. That is what I am waiting for.

You spend $400 on a jersey but will then wait 2 months to save $15 on customizing it? I don't get it.

You spend $400 on a jersey but will then wait 2 months to save $15 on customizing it? I don't get it.

I spent $325 on the jersey. Right now I have 5 to customize, so I'll be saving $75. $75 more in my pocket makes more sense than $75 in their pocket.

Plus, it's February 24. March 20 is less than a month away.

Plus, I have 30 other jerseys to wear in the meantime.

Not getting what you don't understand.

I spent $325 on the jersey. Right now I have 5 to customize, so I'll be saving $75. $75 more in my pocket makes more sense than $75 in their pocket.

Plus, it's February 24. March 20 is less than a month away.

Plus, I have 30 other jerseys to wear in the meantime.

Not getting what you don't understand.

Agreed. I have a box of 12 of them right now ready to go out. Why would anyone not take advantage of 20% off? 20% of an approximately $750 invoice is a lot of money.

I don't get what's not to get.

And Dr, it all depends on the team. They apparently have Cargill sponsor patches for a Carolina version River Rats I have, but they did the team so that makes sense. If they didn't do the on ice stuff I have a hard time believing they would have any patches on hand. And I'm pretty sure they'll do any jersey you want to send to them, regardless of what the site says. They'll answer any specific questions you have if you email them, though. Josh is pretty good about responding to questions.

Edited by JoeM7392

And I'm pretty sure they'll do any jersey you want to send to them, regardless of what the site says. They'll answer any specific questions you have if you email them, though. Josh is pretty good about responding to questions.

They definitely will. Remember Dr., they did my two Watertown Wolves jerseys and absolutely nailed it.

I'd only add to JoeM's last sentence, "unless that question is 'when will my jersey be ready' or 'is my jersey ready yet?'".