Where to customize Habs 2016 Winter Classic Jersey?

mlaval

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From everything I've gathered, the kit is from Reebok. Jersey Baron's customizer is able to make them up, so you can ask him for one, then get another shop more local to you to stitch it on (this is the option I went with, fwiw). Otherwise, Stahl's sells a kit as well, which depending on the customizer and if they have a Stahl's account, they may be able to buy the kit from Stahl's and do it for you that way.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=62048 (read #10)

I tried emailing them to see if they would accept a blank jersey for customization but they didn't respond. Might be tough logistically if you live in the U.S., but let me know if you do try to contact them, I'd be curious to hear what they say.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=62048 (read #10)

I tried emailing them to see if they would accept a blank jersey for customization but they didn't respond. Might be tough logistically if you live in the U.S., but let me know if you do try to contact them, I'd be curious to hear what they say.

Typically, yes, but per my email conversation with tricolore sports (not sure if Brossard or Bell Centre location, to be honest):

But we don’t personalize those jersey. it’s exclusive from reebok directly.

I'd be happy to forward the email thread if need be. I'm not 100% certain they understood my question (I don't speak French, and their English was a bit broken), and follow up emails have gone unanswered after this one, but it's the closest I have to proper information.

Also, interesting on the Stahl's kit, I didn't know that. Thank you Brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the kit, here's an album of phone pictures for a mock up.

http://imgur.com/a/rWgFx

Interesting that the name seems to be pressed on with no stitching (on ice look like they had stitching close to the edges of the red), but the stitching on the numbers looks close, if not identical, to the on-ice numbers. Also the backing material is interesting for the large numbers. Overall, I'm satisfied. I'll have City Sports Lettering sew in the missing stitching on the nameplate letters when they do the rest of it I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got my Canadiens WC back yesterday from EPS. The numbers didn't have the zig-zag stitching on the front. I think it looks great but I really wanted that true to form look. I e-mailed Josh about it and asked if it could be redone. I don't want to come off as snooty because their staff always does a great job. Should I just love it either way? I'll post pics when I can.

Here are the picsvdZQq8e.jpghwE8ZQN.jpgVukNtVs.jpg6DN6Sn5.jpgGT2FPN2.jpg

I wouldn't ask if it could be fixed, I would demand it. There's no way that's acceptable in any way.

Thanks for the input. Now the big question. Can it be fixed? What would be done, stripping and restitching? Would the jersey be damaged? I wish they would've contacted me to let me know that they don't have the actual kit.

They either have to make new numbers with the stitching or take off those numbers stitch them and then put them back on

Did you ask for that? If I were sending that to EPS I would have been pretty specific as to that detail to make sure it was done.

Did you ask for that? If I were sending that to EPS I would have been pretty specific as to that detail to make sure it was done.

No I did not. I just assumed they would know.

No I did not. I just assumed they would know.

That's a fair assumption because, you know, that's how the numbers are done. EPS messed up one on me once and they took care of it, should be the same thing here.

Have you heard back from them yet?

That's a fair assumption because, you know, that's how the numbers are done. EPS messed up one on me once and they took care of it, should be the same thing here.

Have you heard back from them yet?

Not yet. I e-mailed Josh Friday. I'll probably hear from them Monday. I hope it doesn't become an issue. I never had any issues with them. I'm getting ready for their spring sale.

This is so obvious I can't see it being an issue.

Josh didn't believe me at first on mine, and granted, it was a tiny little mistake in the way a number was cut. Once I showed him some gamers as reference, he told me to send it right back and he'd fix it up for me. I just sent it with my next batch of stuff and its perfect now.