What's It Worth?

I have never posted here before. I am trying to determine what my 2003-2006 Reebok Authentic Mighty Ducks of Anaheim 3rd alternate jersey is worth. I bought it at a Ducks game in 2005, but never wore it. Blank/No Player. There's still a paper sticker on the tag. The neck and tail tag suggest Reebok 6100 Airknit.

I may be interested in it. Those are beautiful, and I've had several over the years. Got pics?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What would be fair value for a Kings 1989-90 road black Ultrafil, size 52? Complete with fight strap and big block CCM (no NHL shield). Jersey has no flaws whatsoever.

Hi guys

I am after some information.

I am from the UK and when I was younger used to play hockey. When I traveled to Canada or the USA in my teens I bought a few CCM jerseys. I'm posting to see if they may have some value.

I have a Gretsky white oilers made in Canada CCM center ice size 52 jersey.

a Messier Rangers CCM center ice size 48 jersey and a Lindros CCM center ice size 52

All star game jersey.

The Gretsky and Messier were bought in the mid 90s and the Lindros at the 2000 All star game.

all have tags still in place and are like brand new.

I don't know if I have missed any key information but any feed back would be appreciated.

What would be fair value for a Kings 1989-90 road black Ultrafil, size 52? Complete with fight strap and big block CCM (no NHL shield). Jersey has no flaws whatsoever.

$200-$250 sounds safe.

The Gretzky would be a tough sell because he never wore a CCM while playing in Edmonton. With that being said, you don't see many early 90's Oilers jerseys, so someone might buy it for a strip job. Tough call on a value.

The Messier is pretty common and not very rare. It it's customized proporly, you could probably get around $200 for it.

The Lindros would probably be around the same. Those early 2000 style AS jerseys don't fetch much.

It all depends on if they're customized correctly, compared to game worn jerseys.

I pretty much agree with that. If it's correct and in brand-new condition, I think the Messier might be worth a little more. Those Rangers jerseys (white, at least) show their age more than other teams from the same era.
What do these usually go for? I didn't see many comps on ebay.
20150904_160651.jpg
20150904_160750.jpg

Man that's a sick jersey. A member just got one of those for dirt cheap but it doesn't reflect the true value...you got lucky Jared ?.

I have a whack of Team Canada 2002 IIHF jerseys that I've paid anywhere from 100-250 for. I wouldn't have a good comparison for the Czech jerseys but I'd say around $200 is safe.

Oh, I wasn't aware that the name was wrong. Guess I'll have to get that fixed.

Not a huge deal. It's still a great looking jersey.

I'm already on the fix!

Yes, those are not subtle jerseys. Can't even fit the IIHF patch where it should go.

I kind of like the patch there. It's such a loud jersey but I really like it. I want one now! Way to go man...way to go ?

The only other possibility I can think of is if Keener mistook the 1998 Nagano font for the 2002 font. The jerseys look close style wise.

It would be very easy to confuse the two going off of your previous photo. Just wondering if there's an article to go with the photo somewhere stating some dates.

1998:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HockeyHallFame/status/657966668304556033

1998:

6-czech-republic-canada-1998-olympics-wa

Only difference I can tell so far is the IIHF patch. Which wasn't used in 1998.