Authentic NHL 75th patches

slimcutta

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, just message message him directly...why give money to ebay?

Cause we ordered them before we found out some wiener gave us the wrong info! :P

Edited by LAK74

Also, just message message him directly...why give money to ebay?

Save him the fees, and save yourself some $$, win-win.

Agreed...I dealt off ebay. $9 a piece!

Yes, they're good.

I just received my first order, they are good.

And I just compared them to the repros I have. The difference is much more apparent in person that just looking at pictures. Not even really close.

PLEASE HELP!!!

I bought three patches from him and first he was quite chatty via ebay, but somehow he didn't get it done to change the shipping options that I can pay.

Seems that it was to much hassle for him to ship to Germany.

Does maybe any of my beloved fellow formum members have a big heart and either bought too much, so that he can sell me three patches?

Or can anybody contact him to buy three more?

I'm also willing to throw some extra 15 USD in there for the help!

Have you tried asking him to send you a Paypal payment request? Worked out for me, since I was also not able to buy from eBay, because of the shipping options.

Not yet, but a good idea. Can you maybe send me his email address because I can't find the auction anymore on eBay.

Thanks!!!

I also managed to buy 3 patches from him off eBay. I messaged him in eBay and then he sent me a PayPal invoice with the correct shipping ($9 to Finland). Though I think he didn't take the eBay fees off... Whatever, it's only a couple of bucks.

Freakin guy only charged you $9 for shipping to Finland and he wanted to charge me $15 for shipping to Canada.

Freakin guy only charged you $9 for shipping to Finland and he wanted to charge me $15 for shipping to Canada.

Some people are just racist against us Canadians...

Thanks Slim! Good to know, but it seems to work out now. Thanks for the advice to hit him up via direct mail Silverback53 and the address LAK74!

Mine are allegedly lost in the mail. Seller told me he's working with the post office to locate them. I asked for the tracking number and I have not heard back.

Mine are allegedly lost in the mail. Seller told me he's working with the post office to locate them. I asked for the tracking number and I have not heard back.

As far as I can tell, he didn't actually ship with a tracking number. His communication is pretty good, but paying $5.75 to ship two patches in the USA without tracking? I'm sorry, but that's an overcharge... by a lot.

As far as I can tell, he didn't actually ship with a tracking number. His communication is pretty good, but paying $5.75 to ship two patches in the USA without tracking? I'm sorry, but that's an overcharge... by a lot.

He told me that the tracking number shows it has not updated, which implies there is a tracking number. I asked for it and he hasn't provided it. How was yours sent?

Unless he charged $5.75 and sent it First Class, it should have tracking. I think all Priority Mail has tracking now.

Can anyone confirm how their package was received and whether there was any indication of tracking on it?