World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

9 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Bronson, 

They don't ship to the United States and the US adidas site doesn't have much of anything. 

WTF? Are you serious? BS. I didn't even check all that.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you yanks want help I can order them for exact cost + shipping.  The head office is literally 5 minutes away from me.

I called the store in Niagra they have no authentic as of today but maybe getting them in closer to the games ,would the head office have them or will they ship as well 

3 hours ago, tomtucker said:

No , because the NHL is the best, and is there to entertain as well.

the Olympics are the best international tournament,and it´s very clear that this WC is only there to make money, and be a competitor for the Olympics.

This WC is not needed, the NHL is.

And just look how adidas has screwed the NBA uniforms up, i really hate those fools. It will take a lot before i buy a 400 dollar jersey with "adidas" on the back of the neck !

Perhaps i will buy one if the Devils win the cup, but i will probably be in a fu***** retirement home by then. 

So it'll be exactly the same but with Adidas on the back, yet Adidas own Reebok and CCM.. 

Why are you even alive.

However the concept of this 'World" Cup with 6 teams is pointless.

I'm fairly certain Adidas will be responsible for the lettering on the jerseys. Leaving me wondering where to send a blank... ?

6 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

James helped me out ordering from Adidas Canada. I got a little unnerved seeing that there were only 2 Sweden jerseys left in my size. I didn't want to miss out. We're in for a surprise with what ever the hell size 400 is, haha. 

There were a few that said vey low stock I got a Canada Red jersey 

Anyone seen the customization for the USA jerseys yet? On shop.nhl the back digits appear to have a weird mesh-resembling design, and hoping this isn't the case with the official lettering. Aware that shop.nhl isn't the best source for correct customization, but since I haven't seen any other pictures, I figured I'd ask. 

There are now at least 4 sizes available in authentics ranging from 360 to 420.  If anyone manages to find out the corresponding size numbers that are actually on the jersey,  I hope you'll post them here.

If it helps anyone, I was told by the eBay seller that the size 50 had a pit-to-pit of 23.5", and the 54's was 25.5".  Sounds reasonably close to the 2.0's.

13 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

It's finally happened. You lousy foreigners actually got the world to switch to millimeter sizing. Unbelievable.

Who keeps the metric system down?

1 minute ago, Flyers845 said:

How the heck was Lenny and Carl in the stone cutters!! 

They even had seniority over Montgomery Burns!

28 minutes ago, furiousd said:

We doooo!!

But... 420mm? That's 16.5 inches.

Hey man, stop using THAT to measure, you show off!!!!

:)

Thanks to Dan, I jumped on the 54 Canada jersey on eBay today. I figure worst case scenario I can get my money back and just break even, but the rarity of these things might get crazy, and $200 USD isn't bad at all.

Who knows when I'll get it, but I'll be sure to post pics. Now, if we can figure out customization...

If the prices stay the same from that seller, I'll have a tough time not jumping on a USA and North America too. Worst case, my in-laws can order from Adidas but that 13% tax though...

Edited by dsl135

So are we assuming the eBay ones are legit authenics based on being 50/52/54 etc and the Addias website being Indo like based on the wonky 400/410/420 sizes?  Or are we purely guessing at this point? 

It seems the eBay ones appear to authenic, did anyone ask him where they say they are made? 

Edited by catofadiferntskn

I was going through the checkout process on the adidas.ca website and it wasn't charging me tax on the purchase and free shipping so $260 all in.

Im not sure if that's an error but I didn't actually purchase one I just went through the process to see what the final total would be.