World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

I got a call from my rep about them. 

lol how much do they start at for say Team USA?

1 hour ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Retail i'd say based off what i've heard $1600 is probably the area. 

Thanks and ouch.  That pretty much puts me out of the running lol.

So it looks like there will be 3 home and road of each jersey.  considering the most a team can play is 10 games including the pre-tournament games that is pretty ridiculous.

28 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

So it looks like there will be 3 home and road of each jersey.  considering the most a team can play is 10 games including the pre-tournament games that is pretty ridiculous.

Is it common practice to sell the jerseys before they are used in game? I have never seen this with any other league or auction house. It seems to be a bit of a risk since you are not knowing what the end product is. Player could get hurt or have a horrible game that would impact the value of the jersey. 

20 minutes ago, Committed said:

Is it common practice to sell the jerseys before they are used in game? I have never seen this with any other league or auction house. It seems to be a bit of a risk since you are not knowing what the end product is. Player could get hurt or have a horrible game that would impact the value of the jersey. 

Meigray does it all the time with pre-orders.

1 hour ago, Legend in my spare time said:

They will return your deposit if the jersey ends up not being worn though, correct?

Correct or they will give you a credit towards another one.

Alright, since I haven't been paying attention because I wasn't really interested, but now had a friend come out of left field and ask me, where is the best place to buy a replica NA Ghost jersey? I haven't got a clue, I haven't bought a replica in ages.

15 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

To add to Matt's question ^ does anyone know where to purchase Team NA authentics still?

Did you check the adiidas  site 

26 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

To add to Matt's question ^ does anyone know where to purchase Team NA authentics still?

I asked about replicas. My friends aren't into this life, they're just posers haha.

Anyone who's got a replica, how does the material compare to the crappy Reebok Premier material? Also, how do the sizes run, pretty true? 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Anyone who's got a replica, how does the material compare to the crappy Reebok Premier material? Also, how do the sizes run, pretty true? 

I saw the replicas in a store and thought the quality of the material was quite good. Obviously it will have the crappy plastic shoulder patch. Found them to run very true to size