World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Also, it's amazing how many different and unique items the Canadian Adidas site has for the World Cup compared to anything that US people can get. 

Hockey means nothing here. Even though, It's the best sport. I've purchased a lot of stuff from River City Sports over the years too. Aside from Sweaters/Jerseys I'm a big collector of knit hats.

Guy selling the jerseys on eBay just said the only three sizes that were available for him to purchase were 50, 52, and 54. So that's where the random Arse adidas sizing comes from. 3 sizes available to him and 3 sizes listed on Adidas makes too much sense to be coincidence  

Which also means they're not going to be the on ice jerseys since players aren't maxing out at size 54. 

We'll need the Baron to straighten things out if/when he gets the jerseys.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Bored late night and just keep researching...

The jerseys posted on the NHL Twitter look to be the "authentics" that are being sold via the eBay seller and Adidas Canada. 

While one of the original pictures released of the game jerseys seemed to have the typical tag that we see in the jerseys today. 

We very well may be looking at an indo edge type of jersey that's made in Canada. The lack of larger sizes is such a weird thing. 

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

6 hours ago, tomtucker said:

Right ! The Olympics are just a few thousand year old competition , who the F cares about some dusty old history crap, money is more important ....... :lol:.........:(:angry:

I hope the NBA don´t get the same idea ! :blink:

The Summer Olympics are during the NBA offseason. It's the same reason why MLB players don't go to the Olympics. 

13 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Bored late night and just keep researching...

The jerseys posted on the NHL Twitter look to be the "authentics" that are being sold via the eBay seller and Adidas Canada. 

While one of the original pictures released of the game jerseys seemed to have the typical tag that we see in the jerseys today. 

We very well may be looking at an indo edge type of jersey that's made in Canada. The lack of larger sizes is such a weird thing. 

Oh sh*t, I hope not. You buy that Canada one from the ebay seller?

7 hours ago, Bronson said:

Oh sh*t, I hope not. You buy that Canada one from the ebay seller?

I did buy one. I put authentics in "", because we're still not sure what exactly they are. The neck tagging isn't end all be all in this type of situation, it's just a thing I noticed.

5 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

What's with the numbered sizes on the Adidas Canada website?

So as I mentioned in this thread I talked to the guy on eBay that is selling authentics. He has sizes 50, 52, and 54 available for sale. He said that these were the only three sizes that he was able to purchase. So I would assume the really weirdly numbered Adidas Canada jerseys would be those sizes just labeled different for some reason. Too much of a coincidence in that he could only buy three different sizes and Adidas lists three sizes. 

12 hours ago, TheBZ said:

Adidas Canada site has 'authentics' but pretty sure they are indo-type. The collar size part and the back side of the adidas patch do not match up to the legit authentic pics I've seen, nor the eBay listing above. Oh and the low price as well is a big tip off.

http://m.adidas.ca/en/world_cup_of_hockey

I don't think the picture they show is even of an authentic- it's basically the same picture they show for the replica.  Each wrinkle and fold in the jersey is exactly the same in the 2 pics, but the size info on the collar band, as well as the jock tag have been removed from the "authentic" picture.  But the authentic collar band still says "Made in Indonesia" in 3 languages.   Also you can't see a fight strap in the back pic.

So just got a response from the Baron, 

He said he will be getting some jerseys in from Adidas this week and that he's not sure what he'll actually get. 

He also says that Adidas has been a disaster because they haven't fulfilled most of the orders and that they're very hard to get info from. 

He also stated that his guess was that they're only making one type of authentic available. 

With that said, any Canadians out there that could help me out ordering from Adidas Canada?

Price on eBay just went up to C $260!

5 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

So just got a response from the Baron, 

He said he will be getting some jerseys in from Adidas this week and that he's not sure what he'll actually get. 

He also says that Adidas has been a disaster because they haven't fulfilled most of the orders and that they're very hard to get info from. 

He also stated that his guess was that they're only making one type of authentic available. 

With that said, any Canadians out there that could help me out ordering from Adidas Canada?

Ok, so what that seller is selling is  what JB will be selling as well? You're having trouble ordering from Adidas Canada?  Are you talking about the sizing? I'm just going to assume the middle number is a medium.

11 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

The Summer Olympics are during the NBA offseason. It's the same reason why MLB players don't go to the Olympics. 

Sh!t, and i thought the reason why MLB players don't go to the Olympics was because baseball is not an Olympic event 

;)

Just now, tomtucker said:

Sh!t, and i thought the reason why MLB players don't go to the Olympics was because baseball is not an Olympic event 

;)

Sorry, I meant to say "won't" since it'll be back in 2020.

3 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Sorry, I meant to say "won't" since it'll be back in 2020.

Right.......anyway, i don´t understand why anyone of you guys wanna buy those 3 striped pieces of s***, and support a crappy company like adidas and a tournament that is all about money... fu** that...... Olympics are way better

Edited by tomtucker

1 minute ago, tomtucker said:

Right.......anyway, i don´t understand why anyone of you guys wanna buy those 3 striped pieces of s***, and support a crappy company like adidas and a tournament that is all about money... fu** that...... Olympics are way better

So then you probably shouldn't buy any NHL jerseys because the NHL is all about money. 

3 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

I'm still on the fence.

10 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

So then you probably shouldn't buy any NHL jerseys because the NHL is all about money. 

No , because the NHL is the best, and is there to entertain as well.

the Olympics are the best international tournament,and it´s very clear that this WC is only there to make money, and be a competitor for the Olympics.

This WC is not needed, the NHL is.

And just look how adidas has screwed the NBA uniforms up, i really hate those fools. It will take a lot before i buy a 400 dollar jersey with "adidas" on the back of the neck !

Perhaps i will buy one if the Devils win the cup, but i will probably be in a fu***** retirement home by then. 

Edited by tomtucker