World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I was going through the checkout process on the adidas.ca website and it wasn't charging me tax on the purchase and free shipping so $260 all in.

Im not sure if that's an error but I didn't actually purchase one I just went through the process to see what the final total would be.

James placed an order for myself and got himself a jersey too, he said there wasn't any tax. 

Which we'll see how that actually ends up. 

I was just told by a seller that nowhere on the jersey or tags is there any reference to 3-digit sizes.  So I e-mailed Adidas.ca and asked for clarification on this.  So hopefully they'll either tell me which size is which, or better yet, just fix the listings.

11 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

So it'll be exactly the same but with Adidas on the back, yet Adidas own Reebok and CCM.. 

Why are you even alive.

However the concept of this 'World" Cup with 6 teams is pointless.

First off, I would rather have Reebok on the neck, with Adidas on the neck you will be advertising that crappy brand

Secondly : "Why are you even alive."  Fu*k you ! :angry:

So just talked to Adidas Canada, they originally said that 360 was likened to a small, 400 a medium, and 410/420 a L/XL. He also went on to say that they don't really have much sizing information and every time they go to production they get somewhat different answers. 

However, when I asked him about the typical number sizing, he said that they would/should be in size 50...etc. Why they're sold in those weird numbers, who knows?

32 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

So just talked to Adidas Canada, they originally said that 360 was likened to a small, 400 a medium, and 410/420 a L/XL. He also went on to say that they don't really have much sizing information and every time they go to production they get somewhat different answers. 

However, when I asked him about the typical number sizing, he said that they would/should be in size 50...etc. Why they're sold in those weird numbers, who knows?

I was already upset when I arbitrarily went from a 56 to a 58+/60, being a 420 or 440 or 500 is more than I can bear!!

Thanks for the clarification.  Looks like I'll buy from ebay and get the customization done.  Now who to get and wondering who the captain will be.  I'm sure it will be one of Crosby or Toews

Here comes the Baron.

USA

I like how's he's asking for close to $400cdn when you can get them off the adidas site for $260

Any chance someone could please snag me both a blue and a white authentic from adidas.ca? Only premiers show on the US site and they're $100 cheaper directly from Adidas compared to what JB is selling them for. Or am I missing another seller? Also, if I'm reading the thread correctly, size 400 is like a size 50 in edge? 

4 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Also, if I'm reading the thread correctly, size 400 is like a size 50 in edge? 

I might have thought so, but JB now has Canada reds in 56.  So does that mean that 420 is a 56, 410 is a 54, 400 is a 52, and 360 is a 50?  Those are the only 4 sizes we've seen so far in either sizing system.  :wacko:

Can't blame the Baron for trying. I'm not sure the mass public will know about Adidas Canada. 

Also, mdw, a couple of us bought Canada jerseys from prowearsports on eBay. He said that he'd be getting USA and NA later this week. Also from everything I've gathered, is that a 360 is going to be a 50, 400 a 52, and 410/420 somewhere around 54.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222219138767 

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

1 minute ago, LAK74 said:

I might have thought so, but JB now has Canada reds in 56.  So does that mean that 420 is a 56, 410 is a 54, 400 is a 52, and 360 is a 50?  Those are the only 4 sizes we've seen so far in either sizing system.  :wacko:

Are those Edge sizes or non-edge???

?

37 minutes ago, scarchelli said:

I see.  A 360 would be good then.  Any fellow canucks want to help a yank out?

I can get one for you. Just shoot me a link to what you want and what size...I couldn't pull up the USA jerseys on my phone.