World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TEAM-SWEDEN-YELLOW-AUTHENTIC-PRO-2016-WORLD-CUP-OF-HOCKEY-ADIDAS-HOCKEY-JERSEY-/302043598362?var=&hash=item4653338e1a:m:m0hp4CWEiFpIqLbUXB2o7WQ

I could be wrong but this fight strap appears to be double layered like a GI jersey. All the others look like the single layer style. 

Very excited to hear some feedback from you guys once they are in hand. Good luck!

Gotcha, thank you. Looks like I'd want to go with a 360 then. 

3 hours ago, LAK74 said:

I might have thought so, but JB now has Canada reds in 56.  So does that mean that 420 is a 56, 410 is a 54, 400 is a 52, and 360 is a 50?  Those are the only 4 sizes we've seen so far in either sizing system.  :wacko:

Hmmmm... so any real difference between ordering from adidas.ca vs eBay? Never heard of this seller (I'm used to dealing with Baron). 

3 hours ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Can't blame the Baron for trying. I'm not sure the mass public will know about Adidas Canada. 

Also, mdw, a couple of us bought Canada jerseys from prowearsports on eBay. He said that he'd be getting USA and NA later this week. Also from everything I've gathered, is that a 360 is going to be a 50, 400 a 52, and 410/420 somewhere around 54.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222219138767 

20 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Gotcha, thank you. Looks like I'd want to go with a 360 then. 

Hmmmm... so any real difference between ordering from adidas.ca vs eBay? Never heard of this seller (I'm used to dealing with Baron). 

I think it's likely that a size 360 corresponds to a 50, but I don't think we can be absolutely sure about it yet.  When Adidas receives an order for a 360, they must know which one (50/52/54, etc.) to ship to the buyer, so why the hell can't they just say so on the website? 

As Hollywood Cannon said earlier, the difference between Adidas.ca and the eBay seller is that the former will not ship to the USA.

10 hours ago, LAK74 said:

As Hollywood Cannon said earlier, the difference between Adidas.ca and the eBay seller is that the former will not ship to the USA.

Just got a message back from Pro Wear on eBay and he said that they aren't expecting any US jerseys....

Looking at the close up photos Baron posted, doesn't the material look a lot like edge 1.0? Definitely doesn't look like air knit

5 minutes ago, Perceptor said:

So a 360 must be a 46 then?

I would assume so. My conversation looking to order a white Team Canada:

Would anyone be able to help me with sizing for the authentic world cup of hockey jerseys.

What can I help you with.

I'm looking for the size that would be most similar to a Reebok 50 retail authentic NHL jersey. 

400 will be identical to Reebok 50 sizing.

This all is too confusing. 

When I talked to prosportswear he said that he was only able to order three sizes for the Canada jerseys which were 50, 52, and 54. I originally assumed that those were the 360, 400, 410/420.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

I know.  I'm getting the 360 from adidas directly and once the customization is figured out, I'll take it from there.  I'd like to be able to have it ready for the games.  I'll likely get the white one from adidas first after thinking about it

Who can do the customization of these jerseys, or do we know yet?  I though about ordering one through Adidas, and $200 US is a good price, but where is everyone going to send the jerseys when they get them?

I got an e-mail reply today that confirms 400 to be a size 50.  They say the problem on the site will be fixed by tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I got an e-mail reply today that confirms 400 to be a size 50.  They say the problem on the site will be fixed by tomorrow.

Hoping there aren't two different versions that Adidas is retailing though. If I was told no size 52s, but the Baron is selling just that. 

Edited by Kincaid521

Alright I just got the stone cold information from Adidas. 

So, basically we're all right. 

360 is 46

380 (doesn't exist) is 48

400 is 50

410 is 52

420 is 54

430 (doesn't exist) is 56. 

The sizes on the jerseys are going to be the standard numbers that we see today and not the wonky stuff that we see now.

Basically it's a back end technical issue and that's why we see those weird numbers.  

I hope they're just mistaken and that the 410 is really the 52.

Edit- Nvm

Edited by LAK74

Just now, LAK74 said:

I hope they're just mistaken and that the 410 is really the 52.

I'm 99.9% sure that's the case. The guy I talked to went right down the line of all of the sizes I listed and said it was a back end technical issue that we see when we see those sizes.