Where do you get your Edge 2.0 7287 from?

amarano

im basically a noob this time around but was heavy into hockey jerseys as a kid (10-15 years ago)

ive done my homework distinguishing whats a "real authentic" the Edge 2.0 canada vs the indos...

but im having a hard time finding places to purchase them.

i know about rivercitysports which im mad because im looking for a rangers edge 2.0 and they dont have my size with a 40% sale going on.

i also know about icejerseys obv and also the jersey baron.

if possible id like to pay under retail ($300) with a code or something but besides these 3 sites, i dont know where to find the edge 2.0 7287

any help is appreciated

thanks guys

You can find some deals at coolhockey every now and them, just don't have them do the customization.

Authenticsports19 on eBay has one available here at a great deal: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Rangers-Reebok-Edge-2-0-Authentic-Pro-Home-Jersey-size-52-/301827127856?hash=item46464c7a30:g:eiEAAOSwZ1lWbzut

He also has a 54 available too, but I could only find the blue, he might have white if you just ask. His jerseys are legit.

You can find some deals at coolhockey every now and them, just don't have them do the customization.

Authenticsports19 on eBay has one available here at a great deal: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Rangers-Reebok-Edge-2-0-Authentic-Pro-Home-Jersey-size-52-/301827127856?hash=item46464c7a30:g:eiEAAOSwZ1lWbzut

He also has a 54 available too, but I could only find the blue, he might have white if you just ask. His jerseys are legit.

awesome thanks, i actually stumbled upon authenticsports19 while skimming through the steals and deal thread but thank you.

do you know if he does deals outside of ebay, through paypal, i could get it for even less by avoiding fees.

im pretty torn maybe you can help me out. ive asked before and gotten mixed answers as to whether id be a 50 or a 52 but i also was told there is very little difference between the 2 size.

for reference im 5'11 175. not a muscular 175 per say but not fat.

as for the color i still dont know, im leaning toward blue, i love white but to me it would just get dirty easily and would not want to constantly wash it.

authenticsports19 advertises as being a hockey jersey letterer, but browsing the forums ive learned that not everyone is accurate.

how is their work?

if i were to get anyone on the rangers it would be JT Miller but im worried about his future with the team, i dont know how long he would stay.

I'm surprised to hear that Authenticsports19 deals off of Ebay.

I've reached out to that seller a few times regarding 2 of the 3 jerseys I bought - asking about combined shipping and didn't get any response.

I bought one of the Black 2007 Hawks Alts and asked if he had any more that he would be listing, again, zero response.

Maybe I'm not asking right....

I'm surprised to hear that Authenticsports19 deals off of Ebay.

I've reached out to that seller a few times regarding 2 of the 3 jerseys I bought - asking about combined shipping and didn't get any response.

I bought one of the Black 2007 Hawks Alts and asked if he had any more that he would be listing, again, zero response.

Maybe I'm not asking right....

Same for me, asked a few different questions and never got a response.

as for the color i still dont know, im leaning toward blue, i love white but to me it would just get dirty easily and would not want to constantly wash it.

Just get the white, you are not going to want to wear a rags jersey out in public anyway.

Maybe he hates the American race.

( I saw on another thread that Canadian is now a race, we want equal rights! )

got in touch authenticsports19, real cool guy. now im torn on the sizing lol. I just dont want it to flare out around my waist. not sure if you get what i mean by that. basically i dont want it to look like a skirt, i like the bottom of my shirts and stuff to fit close to my body. i understand that there will obviously be some sacrifice with that, being its a hockey jersey.

he told me hed send pics when he got to the office. also said he fits in a 52 perfectly but somewhat snug, and that he wears a 54.

i dunno if hes trying to get me to buy the 52 because he doesnt have a 50 in stock...

If you plan on wearing the jersey often I'd suggest maybe going with the larger size. Makes it easier to layer on a chilly night, and throw a hoody on underneath while not making you look like a stuffed sausage.

It all depends on how you want it to fit. I prefer my jerseys to be baggy, it is a jersey and not a sweatshirt. I'm 5' 8" 170lbs and I prefer to wear a 54, but I like them big!!! If you want to have it where you can wear it around like a normal shirt, hold off for a 50, but if you want it to be loose and hang like a jersey would if a player was wearing theirs without pads on, the 52 would work great.

Edited by spudrock512

I'm 5'11 190 lbs and I like the feel of a 46 as it fits like a regular shirt almost which is what I like. The 50 fits larger but with a hoody it's fine. The biggest difference for me with the size going up are the sleeves. The Edge 2.0 sleeves are short and while the rest of the jersey fits fine on a 46, I usually wear a shirt underneath so it doesn't look like I got a small size

I just won the Redwings Larkin on Monday from them. $151 US. Cheapest 2.0 I've ever paid for. The lettering looks good to me. I'll post it when it arrives.

Hey boys. I would like to introduce myself as the guy who manages AuthenticSports19 on eBay. I was referred to this group by a customer I had the other day. I cant believe I had never heard of this group before. I was just catching up on some of the postings here. Being a big jersey collector such as all of you, there's so much I'd love to post about! Just a note, all of our 2.0 jerseys are legit, however we do for the most part use Twill namebars, only because 99% of our customers dont necessarily care, or even know about the Edge name bars, and as a business, Reebok requires you to order in so many at a time, that it just isn't worth it for us at the moment to order in. That isnt to say we won't down the road. I'm sorry to those of you who said you messaged in and never got a response as well. I have no idea why I would have missed your messages. I'd be more than happy to provide my email and cell number to anyone who is looking for a jersey.

Thanks boys, and I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Hey boys. I would like to introduce myself as the guy who manages AuthenticSports19 on eBay. I was referred to this group by a customer I had the other day. I cant believe I had never heard of this group before. I was just catching up on some of the postings here. Being a big jersey collector such as all of you, there's so much I'd love to post about! Just a note, all of our 2.0 jerseys are legit, however we do for the most part use Twill namebars, only because 99% of our customers dont necessarily care, or even know about the Edge name bars, and as a business, Reebok requires you to order in so many at a time, that it just isn't worth it for us at the moment to order in. That isnt to say we won't down the road. I'm sorry to those of you who said you messaged in and never got a response as well. I have no idea why I would have missed your messages. I'd be more than happy to provide my email and cell number to anyone who is looking for a jersey.

Thanks boys, and I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Welcome! I got my Jets 2.0 from you a couple months back. Very happy with the jersey...just need to decide who to put on it now.