First Time EPS Questions

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hurricanes actually used both EPS and Custom Crafted between 2001 and 2006, making them one of the rare teams to use two different official customizers during the same seasons.

EPS puts their stamp on the inside of the jersey under the crest.  This picture is from the Hurricanes collection of IJBB member Mr2Bits- it's from 2016-17, but I'm sure there is one for 2015-16 as well:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/beagleslockerroom/33159808091/in/dateposted/

9 hours ago, LAK74 said:

The Hurricanes actually used both EPS and Custom Crafted between 2001 and 2006, making them one of the rare teams to use two different official customizers during the same seasons.

EPS puts their stamp on the inside of the jersey under the crest.  This picture is from the Hurricanes collection of IJBB member Mr2Bits- it's from 2016-17, but I'm sure there is one for 2015-16 as well:

When did EPS start stamping their jerseys?

For Carolina, since the beginning (2001-02), but the stamp started on the hem for the 6100’s, then moved to under the crest around the Edge years, as far as I know.

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

When did EPS start stamping their jerseys?

I haven't seen it on a Devils jersey but all of mine had been Game Issued, not worn.

Paging Devilsguy.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I haven't seen it on a Devils jersey but all of mine had been Game Issued, not worn.

Paging Devilsguy.

My Devils Volchenkov gamer doesn’t have it. 

I think most of EPS’ teams don’t have any stamps or tags indicating who customized their jerseys.

3 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

My Devils Volchenkov gamer doesn’t have it. 

I figured as much. The Game Issueds I am used to weren't necessarily meant to be game issued, they were meant to be worn, so I would have expected they would have gotten the same treatment at EPS. 

Speaking of EPS, I have orders that were sent in 11/13, 11/15 and 11/28 (because apparently I love paying for extra shipping costs/I am impatient), and I have yet to receive an invoice on any of them. Anyone else waiting a long time?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2018 at 2:48 AM, LAK74 said:

I'm glad you mentioned this.  When I saw you had both customizers listed in overlapping seasons in the customizers thread I was a bit confused.  This makes sense.

Can we assume it was only EPS for 2015-2016?  If I understand you correctly, they only used both until around 2006.  From then on, it seems like it's been solely EPS?

For this 2015-2016 Hanifin, I'd probably need to just ask them to customize to on-ice specifications with a matching EDGE nameplate and they'd probably know what to do from there.  Should I include anything else?  I'm still not familiar with all the types of cuts yet and I haven't been able to find many gamers to reference.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone gotten a Preds jersey done by EPS?  I have a home 2.0 I'd like to send in to be customized as Subban for the 2016-2017 season.  I haven't ever gotten a Preds jersey done.

How were these customized?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, shilenj said:

Has anyone gotten a Preds jersey done by EPS?  I have a home 2.0 I'd like to send in to be customized as Subban for the 2016-2017 season.  I haven't ever gotten a Preds jersey done.

How were these customized?  Thanks!

I think the Preds are an EPS team. 

3 hours ago, furiousd said:

The owner of the linked site hasn't updated in a while, but I believe the 16-17 jerseys were still the same as this description:

http://predatorsarchives.com/gameworn/2011-12.html#customization

Thanks!  I'm assuming an EDGE material nameplate was used?

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I think the Preds are an EPS team. 

They are.  I'm sure if I told EPS to do it to on-ice specs they wouldn't need to know much else.

9 minutes ago, shilenj said:

They are.  I'm sure if I told EPS to do it to on-ice specs they wouldn't need to know much else.

Correct, for jerseys they do, that’s all you need to say. Although I still tell them what nameplate to use even though they already know. When I’ve forgotten, they’ve always given the right material. 

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Although I still tell them what nameplate to use even though they already know. When I’ve forgotten, they’ve always given the right material. 

Once, I accidentally requested the wrong material for a nameplate, and they used the correct one anyway.

(Still a good idea to be as specific as possible on the order form.)

Edited by Energy Legs

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

Well, I just got my 1/27 order invoice back from EPS. Three months isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Nope, standard operating procedure. Anything sent after the new year could potentially not be worn until the following October’s hockey season, depending on your climate lol.