Oh no! My Customizer Effed Up My Jersey!

AlereFlammam

What's worse than this? When you buy a jersey from a jersey shop, they swear they have the correct patch for it, you then send a pic of the correct patch for them to see, just to make sure, because you want to rush the customization being done, they acknowledge that they have the right patch... based on that, and only that, you buy the jersey.

They send it to the customizer... you pay the rush fee to get the jersey done quickly so you have it for the end of the season, you finally get the jersey in your hands (for a premium rushed price), open it up, and it's the wrong friggen patch on the jersey!!

Contact with the jersey seller has been "we'll try and get the correct patch and fix it", but no mention of my rush expenses, shipping, time frame, or anything else. It's been almost 2 weeks and they still don't have a patch or know if they can get the correct patch.

Absolute frustration to say the least. But I'm going to let them fix things before I mention who it was.

Edited by khabbi

What's worse than this? When you buy a jersey from a jersey shop, they swear they have the correct patch for it, you then send a pic of the correct patch for them to see, just to make sure, because you want to rush the customization being done, they acknowledge that they have the right patch... based on that, and only that, you buy the jersey.

They send it to the customizer... you pay the rush fee to get the jersey done quickly so you have it for the end of the season, you finally get the jersey in your hands (for a premium rushed price), open it up, and it's the wrong friggen patch on the jersey!!

Contact with the jersey seller has been "we'll try and get the correct patch and fix it", but no mention of my rush expenses, shipping, time frame, or anything else. It's been almost 2 weeks and they still don't have a patch or know if they can get the correct patch.

Absolute frustration to say the least. But I'm going to let them fix things before I mention who it was.

CoolHockey I assume?

• 2 weeks later...

There is

There is Jersey Barons customiser who is doing a job for me now in the Toronto area. I'm sure he could get an A on!

Jersey Baron's customiser is awesome. They have done two jerseys for me and they are spot on.