How big is your...collection

LAK79

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 37 in total. I've only been collecting for 3 years.

I haven't got a clue because I don't count them, but I would estimate in the 40-45 range, including the ones I have boxed up waiting for customizing.

Edited by mfitz804

Man, I have no idea. I'd have to say over 100 for sure. Might have to count them tonight...you have me wanting to know now...

Edit* Just counted what's in my Photobucket, 168. Not including a pile of blanks and stuff thsts not photographed...

I have a problem...

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

Eh, I wanna say somewhere in the area of 50, just counting my authentics. Counting my few football and hockey replicas, maybe 65?

I'm doing my spring cleaning now and part of that is going to be a jersey inventory. I'll have to get a definite number.

Edited by JoeM7392

51 hockey, 5 soccer, 3 football, 1 basketball and 1 baseball.

Hockey is one 2.0, one 1.0, one Indo, one pre-Edge TI, two pre-Edge retail authentics and 45 pre-Edge replicas.

My first jersey was my Indo, which I bought a little more than three years ago.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Man, I have no idea. I'd have to say over 100 for sure. Might have to count them tonight...you have me wanting to know now...

Edit* Just counted what's in my Photobucket, 168. Not including a pile of blanks and stuff thsts not photographed...

I have a problem...

168???? Wow, that's clearly one too many All Star jerseys, you should do something about that!

168???? Wow, that's clearly one too many All Star jerseys, you should do something about that!

I admire your persistence...lol.

175 hockey, 1 baseball, 1 U.S.A. soccer. I bought my first one in the 1980's. This is the closet most of them are in.

DSC_0381-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Edited by Krendelev

Counting just hockey, been hovering at about 50 for a bit.

Game worns make up about 35ish of those.

Been collecting jerseys for about 10 years, gamers for about 5-6. Used to buy tons (probably over 100 total) of replicas and flip them for better jerseys and items for the first 5 or so years before the knockoffs destroyed their value

I counted.

Not including those up for sale, it's 39 hockey, (10 replica, 29 authentic) and 3 baseball.

Honestly I thought it was going to be more.

EDIT: I stopped myself from saying about my collection, "I thought it was going to be bigger". That's what she said.

Edited by mfitz804

Roughly 25 or 30.

On a side note @ Brillant I was at Camden yards today and saw the new mlb authentic's for the first time and barf, that bottem hem!

Edited by Flyers845

44 jerseys: 18 hockey jerseys (17 GW/GI, 1 replica), 3 baseball jerseys (all GW), 10 football jerseys (1 GW, 3 Nike Elite, 5 Reebok authentic, 1 Reebok replica), 9 soccer jerseys, 4 basketball jerseys (3 Swingman, 1 replica).

Bought my first hockey jersey in the mid 90s

Edited by amonte78

That's an awesome collection. Those early sens jerseys are things of beauty as well.

You have 16 player collections... :o

It's 18...Jesus. That puts it in perspective!