How big is your...collection

LAK79

I think i have about 100, been going for 3 years

I definitely moved quick in the beginning, finally slowed down recently and hopefully will keep myself under control for a while

We'll see lol

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at 56..............down from a high of 220. I'm much happier. What the F*** was I going to do with 220 jerseys (other than store them in large, plastic bins)? I was out of control.

My first and fiftieth jerseys were both Blackhawks. I'm wondering whether I should continue the trend and wait until jersey #100 for my next Hawks. Hmm.

4 Game Worn

57 Jerseys 13 Extremely Rare

40 NHL + 6 Altered 19 Rare

5 Olympic + 1 Altered 8 Common

3 IHL 6 New

1 CHL 6 Altered

1 CCM replica 1 Replica - 1st jersey 1996

Been at authentics for 5 years.

Edited by JJM4

Over 400 authentic NHL

Don't have a count on baseball but that affliction just started,

Tried to get every home, away, alternate from 1990-91 NHL season, that oozed into trying to get one of each 6100 style CCM, then one of each for every team regardless of brand / maker - then I ran out of excuses for what my collection was supposed to be and just admitted I am a hoarder.
I'll buy anything

I've been collecting since 1994

32 Total Anaheim/Anaheim-related jerseys. 17 game worns, 8 team issued (including current digital camo and regular practice jerseys) and 7 authentics. only started collecting in 2010, been a season ticket holder since '98. Listed them in excel and color coded to keep track. Been trying to limit collecting to one player, picked Getzlaf from the begining but still try to grab a different player regardless of tenure just to get the kind of jersey that was out at the time.

So far, my Getzlaf collection consists of:

3rd Jersey (current orange)

Digital Camo (2015 Military Appreciation Night)

Lavender Hockey Fights Cancer (to honor my wife's mom who died of cancer)

Road Jersey (current)

20th Anniversary Throwback Home (eggplant)

Home (2010 Ducks wordmark)

List_zps0k8krl5z.png

Edited by evomacky

Still waiting to hear from bobbyp...how many???

As requested - collecting since 1992

Hockey -

Gamers - 370

Authentics - 53

Authentically-lettered replicas - 269

Football -

Gamers - 1

Authentics - 172

Replicas - 155

Baseball -

Authentics - 36

Replicas - 12

Basketball & Soccer -

Authentics - 11

Total -

1,079 (692 hockey)

Edited by bobbyp6565

As requested - collecting since 1992

Hockey -

Gamers - 370

Authentics - 53

Authentically-lettered replicas - 269

Football -

Gamers - 1

Authentics - 172

Replicas - 155

Baseball -

Authentics - 36

Replicas - 12

Basketball & Soccer -

Authentics - 11

Total -

1,079 (692 hockey)

You sir...are a mad man.

You sir...are a mad man.

Or as my wife says "that's just stupid.............what a waste of money!"

Edited by bobbyp6565

dang. kinda glad my wife is (sort of) ok with my collection. after all, I started it long before we got married.

I'm running out of closet space with 51 jerseys. How the hell do you store 300+ jerseys?

They have their own dedicated walk-in we had put in when we had our house built -

GCyJevf.jpg

jioEyFl.jpg

PQFxQBq.jpg

That collection is both ridiculous and magnificent at the same time lol. Bravo sir!

dont they get dusty? I keep mine in garment bags to keep the dust off.

Closet has a solid door to it that's always kept closed, so its well sealed off from the rest of the house and no dust really gets in - plus, only one that ever goes in there is me -

That collection is both ridiculous and magnificent at the same time lol. Bravo sir!

Thank you!

Or as my wife says "that's just stupid.............what a waste of money!"

Waste of money? Nah...I just tell her it's an investment...not a purchase. If anything catastrophic ever happened, the jerseys could be sold no problem. Little does she know, these jerseys will most likely be my mid life crisis muscle car fund ?

Closet has a solid door to it that's always kept closed, so its well sealed off from the rest of the house and no dust really gets in - plus, only one that ever goes in there is me -

I need a closet like that...my word!

I'm curious what the one football gamer is, and why just one?

nice. most of my jerseys I have in storage, I typically rotate some that I use throughout the year when weather permits. that is usually a home and an away jersey, plus a special one and a couple practice jerseys.

Waste of money? Nah...I just tell her it's an investment...not a purchase. If anything catastrophic ever happened, the jerseys could be sold no problem. Little does she know, these jerseys will most likely be my mid life crisis muscle car fund

Or my latest justification.... "it's the spenders way to save" ... or at least I get to look at my RRSPs

My girlfriend loves dogs. Every time I buy a jersey, I tell her that I rescued it from the pound. You have to tell them what they want to hear.

Edited by thebiggoalie

My girlfriend loves dogs. Every time I buy a jersey, I tell her that I rescued it from the pound. You have to tell them what they want to hear.

That is a great one LMFAO

My collection is tiny compared to most. I have 11 jerseys in all. 1 game worn and 4 authentic hockey. 5 replica football, and 1 authentic baseball.

I'm on the lookout for 2-3 hockey in the near future and then I'll be content for a little while at least.