Folding your jerseys

What if I am folding a jersey with a Stanley Cup patch on the front chest? I can't seem to figure out how to do that without creasing something.

Jersey has a double digit number also. 

I tried not folding past that point but the result was a super flat but super long folded jersey that wouldn't fit in any box. 

Edited by mfitz804

It's a Devils jersey I assume? There's a very simple method here. First, you take the jersey by the shoulders and lay it down crest first onto a flat surface, making sure that the arms are out at each side and flat with no bunched material. Then, you bring the arms over from each side until they're flat and even. Now, you grab the tail and fold it onto the arms. Finally, put your hands underneath the crest, lift slightly until it's in your hands comfortably and then throw it right in the fireplace. Problem solved.

7 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

It's a Devils jersey I assume? There's a very simple method here. First, you take the jersey by the shoulders and lay it down crest first onto a flat surface, making sure that the arms are out at each side and flat with no bunched material. Then, you bring the arms over from each side until they're flat and even. Now, you grab the tail and fold it onto the arms. Finally, put your hands underneath the crest, lift slightly until it's in your hands comfortably and then throw it right in the fireplace. Problem solved.

There’s reasons they call you Brilliant. Your comedic timing is one of them.