It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

wTegnHr.jpg

9UVur2B.jpg

Got this in a while back, size 54, no sign of game use. Very tempted to scrub the sig, however if Carrick leaves the Leafs I'd like to be able to move it on easier to a collector of that team.

Hershey....gross. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought those Hersey jerseys were gross, too, until we swept them in the finals. Perhaps the Monsters will wear a commemorative jersey next season with the Bears' logo on their shoulder to rub it in, just like Hershey did to Texas and Manitoba a few years back.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/columnists/boastful-bears-disgrace-rich-heritage-113062849.html

http://www.icethetics.co/archive/2011/1/7/the-modesty-of-the-hershey-bears.html

Edited by rabinsurance
better link

4 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

wTegnHr.jpg

9UVur2B.jpg

Got this in a while back, size 54, no sign of game use. Very tempted to scrub the sig, however if Carrick leaves the Leafs I'd like to be able to move it on easier to a collector of that team.

I fully support any team that wants to insult the Hershey Bears. 

1 hour ago, billman119 said:

I fully support any team that wants to insult the Hershey Bears. 

The organization, and their fans, are the biggest scumbags in all of the AHL. As glad as I was to see the Monsters win the cup in a sweep at home, and get to witness it in person, part of me wishes they won it in Hershey and skated the cup around the Giant Center and ram it up the Bears', and their obnoxious fans, rectums.

Edited by rabinsurance

2005-06 Buffalo Sabres Set 1 White w/A patch #48 Daniel Briere
Holy grail, white whale time! After some years after first contacting Jonas Wiederkehr, I was able to get this one of his hands. It´s quite special as the 2005-06 season was the one when I became a Sabres fan, because of Briere. This white set one was used nine times. The number of times Briere had this white one with the A is somewhat unknown, but I´ve managed to get confirmation for atleast two games plus one pre season game. He and Drury alternated the captain duty that season. And in perfect time for watching the draft too! I´m stoked!

OpO6uya.jpg
aXBe3DE.jpg
Edited by Lumpjaw

1 hour ago, rabinsurance said:

The organization, and their fans, are the biggest scumbags in all of the AHL. As glad as I was to see the Monsters win the cup in a sweep at home, and get to witness it in person, part of me wishes they won it in Hershey and skated the cup around the Giant Center and ram it up the Bears', and their obnoxious fans, rectums.

I would have preferred you guys beat them in Hershey. I was planning on going to game 5 to watch the Bears lose. For the record the Bears are awful in the regular season too. Giant Center is awesome though. Some of the best arena food you can find. 

21 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

I only got the jersey because Carrick plays for the Leafs, I didn't realise they were the Justin Beiber of ice hockey

That's because the Leafs are the Bieber of the NHL. 

2011-2012 Francis Lessard gameworn Senators PS road jersey – badly torn neck with large repair to fix it, 2012 All-Star Game Ottawa patch -

hOmB0Pc.jpg

xlFydFt.jpg

KJclE02.jpg

DcVkHMC.jpg

2005-2006 Turner Stevenson gameworn Flyers road jersey, Set 1 – lighter wear, photo-matched -

HOL6soW.jpg

iWSTD7c.jpg

2008-2009 Brad May Ducks road, Set 2 – purchased as a GI but jersey does have a few marks on it, so possibly worn in warm-ups before he was traded to Toronto -

9iH3vLJ.jpg

yDBTzai.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

22 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

wTegnHr.jpg

9UVur2B.jpg

Would there be a Blue Cross sponsor patch if it was a gamer?

Where the hell is Kurt? His Bears are taking a propor thrashing right now...

17 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That's because the Leafs are the Bieber of the NHL. 

Just wait man...just wait. 

Sid Crosby home 2.0. 

Never was a fan of the Vegas gold but it was a decent price and customized perfectly

Don't judge! ?

20160618023515_IMG_5693-1_zps5mqd3o6z.jp

20160618023354_IMG_5692-1_zpsklnlviko.jp

Mitch Marner London Knights. Totally stole the idea after seeing DjReah's Marner jersey...he inspired me. Thanks Dominic...this thing is gorgeous!

20160618023819_IMG_5695-1_zpsve85hcrp.jp

20160618023702_IMG_5694-1_zpsuwrpoj2n.jp

19 hours ago, Lumpjaw said:
2005-06 Buffalo Sabres Set 1 White w/A patch #48 Daniel Briere

Holy grail, white whale time! After some years after first contacting Jonas Wiederkehr, I was able to get this one of his hands. It´s quite special as the 2005-06 season was the one when I became a Sabres fan, because of Briere. This white set one was used nine times. The number of times Briere had this white one with the A is somewhat unknown, but I´ve managed to get confirmation for atleast two games plus one pre season game. He and Drury alternated the captain duty that season. And in perfect time for watching the draft too! I´m stoked!

That's really cool. 

Dude, those Knights jerseys are great.  Maybe I'll be the secondary buyer when one of you guys gets sick of yours.