It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I received a couple new jerseys and was able to get one of the jerseys I was looking for:

2000 Phoenix Coyotes Alternate Pro Player Keith Tkachuk Jersey Size 54. This is the first Pro Player authentic that I have owned and i like how they are made, much better than the Starter jerseys.  (Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics)

44D7823D-5DD5-40CC-AEB4-3BA7829E995C_zps

AED2A6E0-320C-4D26-8CBD-C1412A81C49B_zps

I was also able to get this one too.  2016 Chicago Blackhawks Artemi Panarin Staudium Series Jersey Size 54.  I like these jerseys, just too bad they played so terrible in them.

09806DC5-AE29-4617-BCDC-84EE406EA074_zps

D5EB5052-08BA-4044-8093-607F27CBAB1B_zps

I think that's Sherbrooke Phoenix.

Nice retro 

Here is one of my favourite players that played with the flyers a Game used Trent Klatt this is hammered with marks and repairs 

IMG_0658_zpsdxyhkuqp.jpg

IMG_0653_zpsncbzrwr5.jpg

IMG_0659_zpscnx77vvq.jpg

34 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I think that's Sherbrooke Phoenix.

Yeah, Sherbrooke Phoenix.  There are a number of great uniforms in the QMJHL, but I think this one is my favorite. 

Glad your stadium series drama is over, spudrock.  If Panarin keeps playing well, he might be next up for me on the Hawks.  Maybe the upcoming WC... 

9 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Thanks. And you're right. Its one of those jerseys that I take out of the box and then just stare at it for a while. 

Very happy to have added it. Thanks to he who brought them to my attention and those on this site who mentioned it and forced my hand!!

Great....now that you have that sell me your Billington ?

11 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

You never know...

B57F68BE-8FCB-4CD0-BDC4-A4D08BFF6E86_zps

Edited by mfitz804

11 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

And some more Erics 

5 hours ago, cowboys said:

And some more Erics 

Well i have a ton of those.....unless someone here is sitting on some of his pre-NHL jerseys!!

Been dying to find a Detroit Compuware jersey!!

HockeyMusic, if you have actual interest in the Billington, PM me. I tried to PM you but it said you can't receive messages. 

This one arrived a while back but I forgot to document it.

RMkW329m.jpg

And then a grail jersey (especially because I can wear it!) came in today.

y3hS0mwm.jpg

And finally, a NWT 6100 from Full Moon Jerseys.

ROF8lrtm.jpg

Another 6100 and a gamer are on the way to complete my jersey haul for the month.

Edited by TheKevinShow

8 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I had an itch for some Amerks goalies and I scratched it real good.

The first was acquired via the team's recent garage sale.  Likely worn last season, but no LOA. Thanks to my buddy 4Freezy for the assist on this. The second (a gamewornauctions special) is from 2008-09. Both have good wear and puck marks. Need a blue 'Merks goalie to complete the hat trick.

When Rochester had their big sale a few years ago, I was just getting into serious collecting. Only went with one that day and I've been kicking myself ever since. 

8 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I had an itch for some Amerks goalies and I scratched it real good.

The first was acquired via the team's recent garage sale.  Likely worn last season, but no LOA. Thanks to my buddy 4Freezy for the assist on this. The second (a gamewornauctions special) is from 2008-09. Both have good wear and puck marks. Need a blue 'Merks goalie to complete the hat trick.

When Rochester had their big sale a few years ago, I was just getting into serious collecting. Only went with one that day and I've been kicking myself ever since. 

TMqZEBPl.jpg

Nice cat photo

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

That's "Dr.Cat" to you. 

The cat has 2 PhDs, Dr_Puck only has one. He tries to compensate by buying a lot of jerseys. 

Just now, Dr_Puck said:

The cat is way smarter than her owner. The problem is she is addicted to the smell of freshly washed jerseys.

*Sigh* who isn't??

That Cally was Kurts, and the wordmark came from me a few years ago when Brilliant did the customization.