Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Mine is still much better than stuff I’ve sent to EPS that came back in perfect condition. I’m 99.9% sure they will press it out. I was deciding between #8 and #13, maybe it makes sense to go with #8 this time. I may give it another try with the iron to double check. 

Got the Boeser jersey back today. Looks wicked. No signs of the previous customization at all. Any of the residue that was there has come off during the heat press. I’m so happy with it.

 

Adidas MIC Canucks JerseysAdidas MIC Canucks Jerseys

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Absolutely not. Flat rate medium box is $13.60. Most of what I sell are Devils jerseys or Devils related so they stay in the tri-state area. I can ship a single jersey by weight for around $7.80, sometimes even less if I use the "Regional Rate" box, depending on location. 

I only use flat rate when the "by weight" price is more. Shipping 1-2 jerseys, and most of them being on the Eastern seaboard, it typically isn't. 

 

Somewhat related, do you know if you can use the USPS Regional Rate Box A/B for normal Priority shipping?  For instance, if the Regional rate is higher than the normal Priority rate?  I have a bunch of those boxes, but have been scared to use them for normal Priority since they are technically flat rate boxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Got the Boeser jersey back today. Looks wicked. No signs of the previous customization at all. Any of the residue that was there has come off during the heat press. I’m so happy with it.

I like those!  Vancouver's unis work really well with the Adizero design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jsh139 said:

Somewhat related, do you know if you can use the USPS Regional Rate Box A/B for normal Priority shipping?  For instance, if the Regional rate is higher than the normal Priority rate?  I have a bunch of those boxes, but have been scared to use them for normal Priority since they are technically flat rate boxes.

I have definitely used them for regular Priority plenty of times without issue. 

2 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Got the Boeser jersey back today. Looks wicked. No signs of the previous customization at all. Any of the residue that was there has come off during the heat press. I’m so happy with it.

I’ll feel the same in May or June when I get mine back from EPS.

But seriously, glad they turned out well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mfitz804 said:

I have definitely used them for regular Priority plenty of times without issue. 

 

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

No problem. Lady at the post office recently told me you can use any Priority box that doesn’t have the words “flat rate” on it for any kind of Priority Mail you want. I don’t know if that is true, but I’ve used Regional Box B for regular Priority for years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s cool. I’m learning stuff every day about USPS. Just learned last week that you can drop prepaid packages in those big blue collection boxes at the post office. Always thought I had to go to the counter. That’ll save some time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That’s cool. I’m learning stuff every day about USPS. Just learned last week that you can drop prepaid packages in those big blue collection boxes at the post office. Always thought I had to go to the counter. That’ll save some time. 

I let the mail carrier at my office take mine. She’s never happy to see me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I have definitely used them for regular Priority plenty of times without issue. 

I’ll feel the same in May or June when I get mine back from EPS.

But seriously, glad they turned out well!

I guess me getting mine back in one day isn’t the norm out your way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KB67 said:

I guess me getting mine back in one day isn’t the norm out your way?

Yeah...no. Not even close. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KB67 said:

I guess me getting mine back in one day isn’t the norm out your way?

Where did you get them done? 

Do the Horvat and Boeser have Adidas material nameplates? Can't quite tell from the pics.

Edited by Van67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Where did you get them done? 

Do the Horvat and Boeser have Adidas material nameplates? Can't quite tell from the pics.

The blue looks like airknit to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The blue looks like airknit to me. 

Yeah, I think they’re both Airknit name bars. 

 

Got them done at Hockey-Authentic.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Yeah, I think they’re both Airknit name bars. 

 

Got them done at Hockey-Authentic.com

Honestly, the nameplates don’t look bad at all. Probably the closest material your shop had. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KB67 said:

Got them done at Hockey-Authentic.com

How did you get them done through a website in one day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, artificialintuition said:

Thank you. I wasn't aware.

Love to find a 17/18 gamer (GI/TI or GW).

They have plenty on Meigray's website available from set 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Absolutely not. Flat rate medium box is $13.60. Most of what I sell are Devils jerseys or Devils related so they stay in the tri-state area. I can ship a single jersey by weight for around $7.80, sometimes even less if I use the "Regional Rate" box, depending on location. 

I only use flat rate when the "by weight" price is more. Shipping 1-2 jerseys, and most of them being on the Eastern seaboard, it typically isn't. 

 

Yeah I have used the Regional Rate box as well.  I believe the cost depends on how many "regions" you have to go through to the destination.  If it is shipping within the tri-state area or even most of the east coast I believe the cost is basically about the same as if I shipped by weight normal priority.  I think it is even cheaper if you ship to california than by weight but not sure if it is cheaper than via a flat rate box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

They're notoriously fast with shipping to me, but also notoriously bad at providing tracking info. If they used UPS, I should have it tomorrow. I'm guessing, though, USPS would probably only take a day as well. 

Devilsguy, peek in the window and see if they shipped my jersey yet!!

Looks like they did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Yeah I have used the Regional Rate box as well.  I believe the cost depends on how many "regions" you have to go through to the destination.  If it is shipping within the tri-state area or even most of the east coast I believe the cost is basically about the same as if I shipped by weight normal priority.  I think it is even cheaper if you ship to california than by weight but not sure if it is cheaper than via a flat rate box.

I always do my shipping online, so I check all three and use whichever one is cheapest. Because of that, I honestly have no idea how the regional rate works, or which one will be cheapest at any given time based on location. I make that determination on a case-by-case basis.

23 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Looks like they did.

You are probably right, I ordered it early in the day, when I do that they usually ship the same day. I’m expecting it today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I always do my shipping online, so I check all three and use whichever one is cheapest. Because of that, I honestly have no idea how the regional rate works, or which one will be cheapest at any given time based on location. I make that determination on a case-by-case basis.

You are probably right, I ordered it early in the day, when I do that they usually ship the same day. I’m expecting it today.

From how it has been explained to me, the US is divided into a bunch of regions depending on location.  I think there are about 4-5 regions.  Say NJ and pretty much the Eastern seaboard is region A then to reach say Denver in region C it would have to go over 2 borders (between region a A and B and then B and C).  The price is how many of these regional borders you cross.

I could be 100% wrong but I believe that is how it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Van67 said:

How did you get them done through a website in one day?

His shop is local to me, so I just went and dropped it off, and picked up the next day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

From how it has been explained to me, the US is divided into a bunch of regions depending on location.  I think there are about 4-5 regions.  Say NJ and pretty much the Eastern seaboard is region A then to reach say Denver in region C it would have to go over 2 borders (between region a A and B and then B and C).  The price is how many of these regional borders you cross.

I could be 100% wrong but I believe that is how it works.

I shipped a package to Texas this morning, Regional was like $17, Flat Rate was $13.40, and regular Priority by weight was $7.50. So it paid to check them all and to NOT use flat rate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I picked up an ECHL gamer from a Meigray eBay auction and I am having a senior moment. When did Meigray start to use USPS? Or did I just pick the wrong week to stop sniffing glue? 

To follow up, today's UPS delivery came and my jersey was not in it. So already its different on eBay than what happens when I order directly from MeiGray. 

USPS did not come yet, so I don't know if its in there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I shipped a package to Texas this morning, Regional was like $17, Flat Rate was $13.40, and regular Priority by weight was $7.50. So it paid to check them all and to NOT use flat rate. 

I think it is cheaper if you are just shipping within the same region.  If you are shipping out of region it gets a little expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now