Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Did it come clean after

I'll say "clean enough." I honestly didn't worry too much because I used previously stripped numbers to make sure that everything would be covered with the #19, and it all will.

But no, all of the glue did not come off. I'll note, I didn't use any chemicals on it though. All I did was hit it with an iron through a t-shirt (I don't seem to get glue off that way all that much though). For the top parts of the 5 that I needed to clean up, I used a towel and rubbed it after hitting it with the iron and was able to get that off that way, but I was worried about damaging the material if I kept going too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cowboys said:

Send it back ,just another case of Eps s h it work 

Why do people bother with them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

Why do people bother with them?

I've probably had over 50 jerseys done by them, only 2 had mistakes, both related to the Captain's C. Only one of those was on a jersey they originally did, the other was somewhat excusable. 

They also are (were) my team's official customizer, which means if I want 100% accuracy, that's where I have to go. 

They are also one of the only customizers I have heard of that will aggressively try to remove glue from a stripped jersey, so that helps me too. 

<4% rate of correctable error in a job done partially by humans is probably within tolerance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I've probably had over 50 jerseys done by them, only 2 had mistakes, both related to the Captain's C. Only one of those was on a jersey they originally did, the other was somewhat excusable. 

They also are (were) my team's official customizer, which means if I want 100% accuracy, that's where I have to go. 

They are also one of the only customizers I have heard of that will aggressively try to remove glue from a stripped jersey, so that helps me too. 

<4% rate of correctable error in a job done partially by humans is probably within tolerance. 

Yup I have never had a problem with them myself.

The only other customizer I would trust other than EPS for Devils stuff would probably be Keener.  While he can probably do as good of a job for quicker, the shipping costs to Canada is what is keeping me from sending any of my stuff to him.  Besides that I am rarely if ever in a huge rush to get my jerseys back from EPS anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

Yup I have never had a problem with them myself.

The only other customizer I would trust other than EPS for Devils stuff would probably be Keener.  While he can probably do as good of a job for quicker, the shipping costs to Canada is what is keeping me from sending any of my stuff to him.  Besides that I am rarely if ever in a huge rush to get my jerseys back from EPS anyways.

I often think about using Keener but the idea of shipping to Canada for a greater cost to get someone other than the team's provider (until this year) to do the jersey doesn't make sense to me. 

And like you, I am rarely in a rush, I'll just wear one of the other 25 I have in the closet. I had one I sent to EPS recently that I regret and I should have considered Keener, because I would have liked to have it sometime before the end of the season. But sh!t happens, I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2018 at 1:00 AM, artificialintuition said:

Really... $100? I haven't seen anything that good, except for ASG jerseys for 50%. (Yeah, I caved on those and they absolutely suck. I have a Rangers Winter Classic and that's not bad, and the HFC I posted above, which I find to be decent.)

FYI - Dicks is running a flash sale 40% off a lot of jerseys. Authentic Hawks CUSTOMIZED is $135. This is among the cheapest pricing I've seen. Granted, it's crap customization, but still. Practice jerseys are $70 and the military versions are under $80.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

FYI - Dicks is running a flash sale 40% off a lot of jerseys. Authentic Hawks CUSTOMIZED is $135. This is among the cheapest pricing I've seen. Granted, it's crap customization, but still. Practice jerseys are $70 and the military versions are under $80.

Some great prices on nothing I would want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Some great prices on nothing I would want. 

Sometimes, a buy-none-get-none-free really is the best sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Sometimes, a buy-none-get-none-free really is the best sale.

Still pissed I missed the Devils camo from this year, as I was there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Still pissed I missed the Devils camo from this year, as I was there. 

Not Adidas, but pretty cheap.... 

http://www.meigray.com/Blank___No_Name_or_Number_br_Camouflage_Military_Appreciation_Warm_Up___CLEARANCE_br_New_Jersey_Devi-ITEM91261.aspx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some Leafs stuff. Big shoutout to TMLFAN for doing these up

Nylander Marlies 2.0 Alt

39952245234_dbacd1cc1a_z.jpg

39952247364_a750a6d6eb_z.jpg

Kadri 2.0 with Pat Quinn Patch

40620042542_01ea7fd169_z.jpg

39952246074_1d5c7f7be1_z.jpg

Andersen 2.0 Goalie Cut

40662115521_ca1ac0808a_z.jpg

39952246474_e76be17f66_z.jpg

Edited by Phil the Thrill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26792061618_2d03b9b193_b.jpg39953330924_73d4ae8cd9_b.jpg38853236330_a21dbdb807_b.jpg39768369605_606e0d8c08_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Devisive as the logo may be, that Bing is badass. And an excellent player choice.

The other two I obviously approve of, see my arrival post from last week!

I got this today and I’m really excited about it. Was dirty but cleaned up and looks practically new. 

40621399322_d96c120be1_b.jpg

 

26792266928_1b07568d9b_b.jpg

 

Edited by mfitz804

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Devils:

Mark Fraser 14/15 set 3. Bought it because it was worn on the day my son was born :)

20180308_154455

 

20180308_154333

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty good reason to buy a jersey. Nice pickup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some good Devils and their affiliates in the previous few posts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Pretty good reason to buy a jersey. Nice pickup!

Thanks! A Devils gamer from that day was on top of my wanted list, but not for the regular MGG price. Long live those $99 ebay auctions :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, amonte78 said:

Thanks! A Devils gamer from that day was on top of my wanted list, but not for the regular MGG price. Long live those $99 ebay auctions :D

Assumed that's what it was, seems to be where to get Fraser's gamers recently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Thanks! A Devils gamer from that day was on top of my wanted list, but not for the regular MGG price. Long live those $99 ebay auctions :D

I'm trying to do the same thing (Rangers 2012 ECF road jersey against your mob).

Missed Boyle on a Facebook group for a steal last year. Fedotenko is on eBay at the moment but didn't love the guy.

Looking for a bargain but wanting something very specific don't always work well together.

Nice work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, jroam82 said:

I'm trying to do the same thing (Rangers 2012 ECF road jersey against your mob).

Missed Boyle on a Facebook group for a steal last year. Fedotenko is on eBay at the moment but didn't love the guy.

Looking for a bargain but wanting something very specific don't always work well together.

Nice work.

Thanks and good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa. A bunch of New Jersey new jerseys and they don't all have that Jersey stench.

Mftiz, since jerseys only last an average of 5.2 days in your collection, please let me know when you're ready to part with your Burke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Whoa. A bunch of New Jersey new jerseys and they don't all have that Jersey stench.

Mftiz, since jerseys only last an average of 5.2 days in your collection, please let me know when you're ready to part with your Burke. 

That’s such an exaggeration.

(Probably not if you factor in the stuff at EPS I want to sell before I get it back, those are negative days). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New arrivals from the last couple of weeks. 

03-04 Home Lemieux. 

40715394331_bd3575d3d3_k.jpgIMG_0986 

40672563272_d683518aae_k.jpgIMG_0987

40672561002_be66993c32_k.jpgIMG_0989 by CV87, sur Flick

96-97 Away O'Neill. This one I'm particularly excited about. My first ever Whalers jersey. 

40672560372_6008fa278d_k.jpgIMG_1144 

25843902767_a5459ff179_k.jpgIMG_1145 

39820188215_d42f360c57_k.jpgIMG_1147 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goddammit, that O'Neill is badass but who folded that thing?? It looks like a skate park.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now