Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

Edmonton Oilers Theo 'Wrecking' Peckham gamer, 2013 season. This jersey is the last jersey of his NHL career and has light wear (hole on the back, a few marks here and there and the NHL shield is coming off)

20180320_163438

2018-03-20_04-35-31

I love new New Jersey jersey day. 

Special thanks on this one goes out to @jsh139 for alerting me to its availability as I am a non-Facebook person. 

27053643358_d2ec62bec6_b.jpg

27053643368_ae6d1cac82_b.jpg

And, back after a 4 month vacation in Rockford, IL, this one:

40883049902_306d9f86a1_b.jpg27053643288_f341d7d8a3_b.jpg

Sweet Martys.  And, you're welcome!

Mail Day! Too bad the flow is done for the season, but I'll be the best looking MFer at the game March 31.

TKIKai7.jpg

YIACQWB.jpg

Sio2KaM.jpg

Edited by Van67

6 hours ago, Van67 said:

Mail Day! Too bad the flow is done for the season, but I'll be the best looking MFer at the game March 31.

TKIKai7.jpg

YIACQWB.jpg

Sio2KaM.jpg

Wicked man. I have one coming as well, but it won’t be ready before the end of the year. I have (2) games left for this season, so I’ll be wearing it next season. Did you get it from that UND website?

I am curious how much Cam Johnson's UND gamer went for. In general, UND jerseys must sell for crazy high. 

Whew! Got that McD just in time! ?

2 hours ago, Carl said:

Mail Day. 

Who did the customization?

15 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Who did the customization?

JB has a guy who only does his Rangers stuff. He sent it to that guy but I didn't ask who, I sent JB what it should look like and it turned out alright.

19 hours ago, Van67 said:

Where are people finding these UND jerseys?!

In the mail!

3 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Where are people finding these UND jerseys?!

I got my Reebok Authentic off eBay for $100 brand new on yesterday’s sale. 

I was looking for months and could never find anything outside the Sioux Shop. They carry Reebok (stock getting lower I'm sure) and the new CCM authentics, but they are full price. If you're in Canada, they do use UPS to ship, who do have brokerage fees that increase with the value of your item (I used Worldwide Expedited, which includes the brokerage, and shipped direct from EPS last week) and you will get nailed on duty by the CBSA. 

Edited by Van67

The North Dakota stuff always looks good but I still miss the old logo.

I FINALLY got my Classic Auctions haul today after being held up in customs for almost two friggin weeks.

First, Gary Suter's 1987 Canada Cup blue jersey (strange that the US team didn't wear the patch):

2v2JAV3ZWx2YANR.jpg2v2JAV3Kqx2YANR.jpg

Next, a Brent Bilodeau from the 1992 World Juniors with a hand-stitched A on the chest:

2v2JAV3pdx2YANR.jpg
2v2JAV36nx2YANR.jpg

Finally...and the one I was shocked I ended up winning...Jamie Langenbrunner's captains jersey from the Vancouver Olympics:

2v2JAV3s5x2YANR.jpg
2v2JAV3a5x2YANR.jpg

This one is the perfect example of why you shouldn't drink and bid. While out at the only bar in the area open at 7am to watch the USA-Russia game last month, I was literally drunk-pressured into bidding on this thing. "I'll never win it in the end", I said afterwards. Famous last words. It's cool though because I got a pretty good deal for all three.

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

The North Dakota stuff always looks good but I still miss the old logo.

I FINALLY got my Classic Auctions haul today after being held up in customs for almost two friggin weeks.

First, Gary Suter's 1987 Canada Cup blue jersey (strange that the US team didn't wear the patch):

2v2JAV3ZWx2YANR.jpg2v2JAV3Kqx2YANR.jpg

Next, a Brent Bilodeau from the 1992 World Juniors with a hand-stitched A on the chest:

2v2JAV3pdx2YANR.jpg
2v2JAV36nx2YANR.jpg

Finally...and the one I was shocked I ended up winning...Jamie Langenbrunner's captains jersey from the Vancouver Olympics:

2v2JAV3s5x2YANR.jpg
2v2JAV3a5x2YANR.jpg

This one is the perfect example of why you shouldn't drink and bid. While out at the only bar in the area open at 7am to watch the USA-Russia game last month, I was literally drunk-pressured into bidding on this thing. "I'll never win it in the end", I said afterwards. Famous last words. It's cool though because I got a pretty good deal for all three.

Yea but some great looking jerseys mike .Cheers 

29497970_10160130836735402_2738676576215
29496327_10160130836445402_8825569447184
29542625_10160130837130402_4348232694425

29498075_10160130836955402_5353161256784

Had the Komarov idea in the making for a while, he scored twice in this game too. I went for Tucker on the St Pats as I have a Marner in the recent St. Pats and I thought the two 16's would look cool together.

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0611_zpsx8omgf6o.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0612_zpsgrv3mbrt.jpg.html?filters[user]=146233675&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0615_zpsapcaqe4a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0614_zpsmj8tellz.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

I apologize if I wasn't supposed to use links.  I couldn't find the appropriate way to just upload the photos to the thread.

I got my Ekman-Larsson Coyotes Throwback back from Artcraft today.  I want to get your opinions because I'm honestly not satisfied with the work they did.

My biggest concern is regarding the letters.  They look blatantly crooked to me, especially those of "LARSSON."  The "O" and "N" at the end seem to be lower than the rest, as well.  Another concern is that the hyphen looks really uneven.  One side is rounded and the other looks pointed.

The other issue I have is that the numbers came back with about two slight imprints on the back "2".  I hope there's a way to get rid of this. Last, I sent the jersey in with tags and it came back with none.

This is the second time getting it back.  The first time they put a nameplate on it when there shouldn't have been.  All in all I've been waiting patiently for this one and I feel disappointed again.  I'm not sure where to go from here.

Edited by shilenj

I don't necessarily know what you should do because I am not familiar with that customizer or their procedures, but unfortunately I agree with you and I would not be satisfied at all with that job. 

The name looks good to me.  In fact, I like a tiny little bit of imperfection here and there.  Gives it a more human feel.  Looks like the twill was cut by hand, which is more personal, I think.  Check out this OEL gamer.  It's a little crooked, too.

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/2014_15_Oliver_Ekman_Larsson_Arizona_Coyotes_Game_Worn_Jersey_All_Star_Season_Photo_Match_Team_Letter-11421-240.html

The imprint, on the other hand, I would not be ok with.  I guess you could try to give it a little steam (cover it with a t-shirt first) and see if it comes out?  If not, I dunno, man.  I might send it back....again.

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I don't necessarily know what you should do because I am not familiar with that customizer or their procedures, but unfortunately I agree with you and I would not be satisfied at all with that job. 

At least I know it's not just me being picky!

It seems to me the lettering including the hyphen are definitely incorrect.  The imprints I can probably get out somehow and there's nothing I can do about the tags, although I was planning on taking them off anyway at some point so it doesn't matter much.

6 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

The name looks good to me.  In fact, I like a tiny little bit of imperfection here and there.  Gives it a more human feel.  Looks like the twill was cut by hand, which is more personal, I think.  Check out this OEL gamer.  It's a little crooked, too.

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/2014_15_Oliver_Ekman_Larsson_Arizona_Coyotes_Game_Worn_Jersey_All_Star_Season_Photo_Match_Team_Letter-11421-240.html

The imprint, on the other hand, I would not be ok with.  I guess you could try to give it a little steam (cover it with a t-shirt first) and see if it comes out?  If not, I dunno, man.  I might send it back....again.

You're right on the crooked part and I know even the gamers aren't going to be flawless.  I see what you mean looking at that photo.

The "O" and "N" being up a bit too high is probably the most noticeable thing to me. That's what I might need to get fixed.

Edited by shilenj

1 hour ago, tomtucker said:

That imprint in the 2 looks like a letter somehow got pressed on there....... how does that happen

Or a number...but definitely not the font that’s in the jersey. Not nice, I’d be pissed. 

Not saying you want to put more money into it, but moving those two letters and replacing the twill on that number could probably be accomplished with another customizer with better results. 

Yeah. I wouldn’t be overly stoked either on that customization. Beautiful style, though!