Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

What size is your jersey? It looks like the SON were sewn over a seem. If it is a smaller jersey, the longer name probably didnt help. 

On 2018-03-22 at 1:16 PM, DJ Rhea said:

Had the Komarov idea in the making for a while, he scored twice in this game too. I went for Tucker on the St Pats as I have a Marner in the recent St. Pats and I thought the two 16's would look cool together.

Love the LTD. edition St. Pats.  Recently picked up one myself.

26105269547_8ba3a24c08_b.jpg

I liked the ones they wore last year but this was the style I wanted to see make a comeback during the 100th anniversary. With those God-awful brown pads too!

Turned a neglected ebay Amonte into a Dougie Gilmour. It's great how these old jerseys respond to a little scrubbing and clean up, you'd never know it had been previously customized. Thanks to TMLFAN for talking me into making it a Gilmour.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

Jeez, who customized that hawks Amonte, this guy? Nice turnaround.

14zh5n.jpg

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

14zh5n.jpg

Excellent reference.

Got this in yesterday: Damon Severson Patrik Elias Retirement Night game worn auction.  Won it in the Elias night auctions that ended Thursday night.  Light wear consisting of a mark on the left sleeve, otherwise looks just about brand new.  Really digging the (correctly spelled) custom PX set tag for Elias night.  Really happy to have one that was worn on the retirement night of my all time favorite Devil.

Severson base2.jpg

Severson base1.jpg

Severson Elias 3.JPG

Very nice!! I hope the aroma is better than you P.U. Parenteau’s was!!

lol thanks.  So far it isn't nearly as bad as the Parenteau.  I am having it air out right now outside.

Either way it’s pretty badass. I think I like the Elias Night patch even more than the Brodeur Night Patch, which I also really liked. I like the bottom ribbon and that it’s not just a circle. 

The PX tags are that tell you it’s an Elias Night gamer are pretty cool too. Not that anyone would, but I wonder how easy it would be to for scammers to fake one?

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Excellent reference.

Thank you ?

I am hoping my Elias Night Grabner is spared from odor, but i heard from a Ranger collector that Grabner sweats a ton (just grand....). Been pretty lucky not to get very many of these specialty jerseys that linger over the years. The worst was probably Pandolfo's 2010 Retro that went unwashed and sat in the MG warehouse for about 7 months until they were sold. It also had a Gatorade stain on the lower front hem that turned a shade similar to a pee stain lol. That came out with a spot wash, luckily.

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

1 hour ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

I am hoping my Elias Night Grabner is spared from odor, but i heard from a Ranger collector that Grabner sweats a ton (just grand....). Been pretty lucky not to get very many of these specialty jerseys that linger over the years. The worst was probably Pandolfo's 2010 Retro that went unwashed and sat in the MG warehouse for about 7 months until they were sold. It also had a Gatorade stain on the lower front hem that turned a shade similar to a pee stain lol. That came out with a spot wash, luckily.

I am so grossed out by all of this. 

:D

Edited by Devilsguy

The GW stuff is normally washed but sometimes specialty jerseys like these are packed up as soon as the sweat dries. Hagg’s Lindros retirement night jersey stank. IDGAF, I just washed it. Looks exactly the same and smells delicious now. 

6 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

The GW stuff is normally washed but sometimes specialty jerseys like these are packed up as soon as the sweat dries. Hagg’s Lindros retirement night jersey stank. IDGAF, I just washed it. Looks exactly the same and smells delicious now. 

Only problem you ever have with that, especially with retirement night jerseys like that, is that they can tend to be signed. That's the worst.

45 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Then you don't want to ever collect game used/worn equipment......lol. 

Correct.

24 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I don’t understand not washing them. If the team was wearing them a second time, they’d be washed. Plus the one game jerseys seem to show less wear anyway.

But I’m lowly authentics collector, what do I know. 

Edited by mfitz804

13 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Only problem you ever have with that, especially with retirement night jerseys like that, is that they can tend to be signed. That's the worst.

Yeah, had it been signed I might have thought twice. But it wasn’t (thankfully). 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Correct.

I don’t understand not washing them. If the team was wearing them a second time, tgey’d be washed. Plus the one game jerseys seem to show less wear anyway.

But I’m lowly authentics collector, what do I know. 

Yup. Agreed. 

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yup. Agreed. 

Maybe some people are just big fans of having other men’s DNA all over them. I myself am not.

;)

19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Maybe some people are just big fans of having other men’s DNA all over them. I myself am not.

;)

Next time I will lick the salt off the fight strap and think of you.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

Next time I will lick the salt off the fight strap and think of you.

Now I’m never making out with you again!!

;)

8 hours ago, jsh139 said:

14zh5n.jpg

That's about how I looked after cleaning off what looked like at least 10 years worth of dirt, stains, pulls and pilling. It was worth it though, it turned out great.