Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

On 3/22/2018 at 7:51 PM, shilenj said:

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0611_zpsx8omgf6o.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0612_zpsgrv3mbrt.jpg.html?filters[user]=146233675&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0615_zpsapcaqe4a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0614_zpsmj8tellz.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

I apologize if I wasn't supposed to use links.  I couldn't find the appropriate way to just upload the photos to the thread.

I got my Ekman-Larsson Coyotes Throwback back from Artcraft today.  I want to get your opinions because I'm honestly not satisfied with the work they did.

My biggest concern is regarding the letters.  They look blatantly crooked to me, especially those of "LARSSON."  The "O" and "N" at the end seem to be lower than the rest, as well.  Another concern is that the hyphen looks really uneven.  One side is rounded and the other looks pointed.

The other issue I have is that the numbers came back with about two slight imprints on the back "2".  I hope there's a way to get rid of this. Last, I sent the jersey in with tags and it came back with none.

This is the second time getting it back.  The first time they put a nameplate on it when there shouldn't have been.  All in all I've been waiting patiently for this one and I feel disappointed again.  I'm not sure where to go from here.

Now i know what that imprint is.... those are LA Kings numbers!  the small sleeve numbers, right?

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by tomtucker

1 hour ago, tomtucker said:

Now i know what that imprint is.... those are LA Kings numbers!  the small sleeve numbers, right?

s-l1600.jpg

It certainly appears that it's a possibility!  Although I wonder what they were doing with the Kings numbers at Arizona's customizer.

I actually contacted Artcraft and they said to send it back in and they'd re-do the problem areas and would reimburse for shipping.  I'm going to send it back this week, so we'll see how it turns out when it gets back.  Third time's hopefully the charm.

Edited by shilenj

34 minutes ago, shilenj said:

It certainly appears that it's a possibility!  Although I wonder what they were doing with the Kings numbers at Arizona's customizer.

Probably like everyone else, they do other teams if asked. Why they were in top of each other when pressed, resulting in those marks, that I couldn’t say. 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Probably like everyone else, they do other teams if asked. Why they were in top of each other when pressed, resulting in those marks, that I couldn’t say. 

Let's hope the jersey comes back great this time.... .....with no dik imprints ! 

:P

Edited by tomtucker

A pair of new pickups. I'll save Pens fans from the 'after' photos of both these jerseys

DSCF2319-vi.jpg

DSCF2326-vi.jpg

46 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

A pair of new pickups. I'll save Pens fans from the 'after' photos of both these jerseys

:lol:

Bought for jersey material?

55 minutes ago, blurryhaze312 said:

:lol:

Bought for jersey material?

Not exactly. They're definitely not Penguins jerseys anymore though! 

Can't believe I got this for $100 brand new, still in the original plastic. Patch and nameplate material hunt still ongoing.txuy0xc.jpg

tnTdaWY.jpg

TcxzIKj.jpg

Edited by Van67

Dude, Pokey Reddick. You HAVE to do Pokey Reddick.

Awesome find for a great price! I love those 90s IHL jerseys.  Best of luck with the nameplate and patch hunt and I second it, that you've gotta do a Pokey Reddick.

I don’t know Pokey Reddick, but that’s an awesome name, so go with that. 

If hockey was soccer and first names on the jersey was acceptable, Pokey would be hard to argue against!

I'm taking my time on this one though... I need the patches I posted about in the minor league board so I can put Demitra on it.

11 hours ago, Van67 said:

If hockey was soccer and first names on the jersey was acceptable, Pokey would be hard to argue against!

I'm taking my time on this one though... I need the patches I posted about in the minor league board so I can put Demitra on it.

It's more nicknames for the Brazilians, the only first name that stands out is Jordi Cruyff as he didn't want to be associated with his dad.

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t know Pokey Reddick, but that’s an awesome name, so go with that. 

Never heard of pokey and the bandit??

pokey_bandit.jpg

Also of note (from Wikipedia)

Pokey Reddick holds the National Hockey League record for most games played by a goaltender without recording a shutout. Reddick played in 132 National Hockey League games over his career without recording a single shutout.

Reddick also holds the distinction of being the only goaltender at any level of professional hockey to go through a three-round playoff system undefeated. He achieved this feat with the Fort Wayne Komets in the IHL in 1992–93. Reddick had a 1.49 GAA through 12 postseason games, leading the Komets to the franchise's first title in 20 years.

Based on this I would totally do it up as a Reddick

Plus......who wouldn't love reddick on their back.

Having seen that cheeseball poster, I withdraw my support. Dude already had a funny name, they had to make it "Pokey and the Bandit"? 

That's hack. 

Edited by mfitz804

Correct. Daniel Berthiaume was the Bandit. Or, in Homer Simpson terms: Pokey - Black, Bandit - White.

I had a blue 80's style Jets jersey of his YEARS ago. I either bought it from or sold it to Señor Delorme. I can't remember anymore.

9 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

It's more nicknames for the Brazilians, the only first name that stands out is Jordi Cruyff as he didn't want to be associated with his dad.

Sticking with Dutch players alone, Memphis Depay wears his first name (doesn't like his deadbeat dad, won't wear his name). Virgil van Dijk wears his first name for Liverpool and the national team and for a while, Giovanni van Bronckhorst wore "GIO" for Barcelona and the national team. 

Anyway, nameplate material search done. Keener can do it. Just need patch measurements so Patch Collection can reproduce them for me. Does anyone know anyone who has a game worn with the Boom Boom, LasVegas and Caesars Palace patches?

Sorry but if we're doing the best names-on-back awards, it begins and ends with this:

boro-07-home-dong-gook.jpg

21 minutes ago, Van67 said:

Virgil van Dijk wears his first name for Liverpool

Wouldn’t you???

I bet Amos Von Sh!tbreath does too. 

Really happy that this one arrived:

LA Kings Kevin Westgarth PS 2010 (worn in fight vs. George Parros)

20180329_124013

20180329_124024

Really happy with this one as we now have at least one jersey from each Devils retirement night that is photo matched. It's going to be awhile for the next retirement night lol. Love that shot of the MeiGray tag.

40387003384_2eb2a9df09_z.jpg

27223831108_db0134058c_z.jpg

26225358427_f76140a67f_z.jpg

41075388971_4ba057b6e9_m.jpg

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

5 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Really happy that this one arrived:

LA Kings Kevin Westgarth PS 2010 (worn in fight vs. George Parros)

20180329_124024

Memories...

36 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Really happy with this one as we now have at least one jersey from each Devils retirement night that is photo matched. It's going to be awhile for the next retirement night lol. Love that shot of the MeiGray tag 

41075388971_4ba057b6e9_m.jpg

If you keep taking pictures up people’s shirts, eventually you’re gonna get in trouble!

:)