Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

Now THAT is my kind of Adidas jersey. Outstanding.

It's lovely, isn't that advertising though?

So, I paid my invoice at about 9:30am...and I had it in my hands at 4:45pm. Not too bad.

2v2Jitzoox2YANR.jpg
2v2Jitz35x2YANR.jpg

Talk about cheap. The crest and all the numbers are heat-pressed. Still, an Olympic jersey for $500.00 is a deal; no matter the player. It's even better when there's actually some NOTICEABLE wear on the front!

I was in on one Olympic jersey with a local player connection. However, I was not going to pay for a GI in the $500 range. It seemed like the prices were more clustered together than the WJCs back in January. Nice get with the white, but those blues most be pretty sharp in-person. 

6 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

So, I paid my invoice at about 9:30am...and I had it in my hands at 4:45pm. Not too bad.

Talk about cheap. The crest and all the numbers are heat-pressed. Still, an Olympic jersey for $500.00 is a deal; no matter the player. It's even better when there's actually some NOTICEABLE wear on the front!

Do they have the tracking chips sewn behind the nameplates? My Canada gamer has one

Yes! It's such a big goofy piece of plastic too. When I read 'microchip', I thought...you know...MICROCHIP. Not a mid-90's anti-theft ink tag from the mall. It had to be uncomfortable for them to wear that thing on their neck.

I considered the blue ones but I went with the white to honor the Russia game my friends and I had to go to a Rutgers dump bar at 7am on Saturday to watch. That was probably the drunkest I've ever been before 10am.

18 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

I considered the blue ones but I went with the white to honor the Russia game my friends and I had to go to a Rutgers dump bar at 7am on Saturday to watch. That was probably the drunkest I've ever been before 10am.

Still setting personal records after this long? Impressive. 

I was watching the royal jerseys pretty close, but they all went for more than I was comfortable spending. Bummer. I do like them, even if they're heat pressed Swifts.

I was thinking about going after Welch's blue one to get a matching set but I decided against it at the end. One crappy-looking jersey from a lousy tournament is definitely enough for me. Besides, there's a few things in the gameworn auction that I'm looking at so I'd rather go for those...including something I've NEVER seen before.

14 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Yes! It's such a big goofy piece of plastic too. When I read 'microchip', I thought...you know...MICROCHIP. Not a mid-90's anti-theft ink tag from the mall. It had to be uncomfortable for them to wear that thing on their neck.

It’s pretty uncomfortable wearing on the couch too!

14 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

What I find funny about that is that I bought one of the royal replicas at the USA Hockey store in Las Vegas during the Olympics and the USA crest and letters are sewn on. 

Today's haul from Bobcat:

M7L1p24.jpg

v4bYlzv.jpg

mYeYtWo.jpg

jTroEVI.jpg

Tb5TwV2.jpg

KklQmlh.jpg

Nice looking Kings trio!

I’m glad they got them done so....

...Quick!!!

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m glad they got them done so....

...Quick!!!

Zing!!

On 5/17/2018 at 4:08 PM, Brilliant! said:

Not too bad.Talk about cheap. The crest and all the numbers are heat-pressed. Still, an Olympic jersey for $500.00 is a deal; no matter the player.

It seems that all IIHF jerseys, except Canada, have gone that route. I just hope they don't end up going full sublimation to save costs. Does anyone know how long Nike has the IIHF for?