Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

Just picked up some jerseys from Blakes Sport lettering. Mostly just jerseys that needed patches.

Had the 99 patch put on.
27437214857_7740e62f2d_b.jpg
41404617445_f92144ab91_b.jpg

Put the Modano number retirement night patch on this one. Segs scored a hatty that night.
27437219727_20173a2884_b.jpg
41404622545_55efdb45bd_b.jpg

Bought this without the Canadian flag and Dallas stars patch so put those on. The dallas letters need to be green, but all well..
41404606515_a45de41666_b.jpg
41404601955_65be6696d5_b.jpg

Full Jamie Benn 2010 Texas Stars kit. Still need to track down a 10' Calder Cup patch for this one.
41404614875_59417af7f4_b.jpg
41404609225_6130b1986c_b.jpg

29 minutes ago, gwarjis said:

Nice! Are the Indo crests the same as the Canadian ones? I've always wondered that...

That I have no clue on. Haven't seen a MIC Adidas Blackhawks jersey and wouldn't think about stripping one if I had one. I can't recall seeing an authentic Blackhawks crest being sold on its own in over a decade so this was the only option I could think of. For me, it'll be close enough and I'm not that picky like some people that say indo/Canada Hawks crests are 'thinner' or 'less puffy'. They're close enough. 

32 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

That I have no clue on. Haven't seen a MIC Adidas Blackhawks jersey and wouldn't think about stripping one if I had one. I can't recall seeing an authentic Blackhawks crest being sold on its own in over a decade so this was the only option I could think of. For me, it'll be close enough and I'm not that picky like some people that say indo/Canada Hawks crests are 'thinner' or 'less puffy'. They're close enough. 

I was actually thinking about the Reebok Indo vs Reebok MIC. Are those the ones that people think are thinner or less puffy?

Nice pickups @BennGuin1491!

I might have to add a Benn Texas Stars to my list... good luck finding the Calder Cup Patch.

Hey everyone.  I just got my 2013-2014 MacKinnon Avalanche Home 2.0 back from Denver Athletic.

Overall they did an outstanding job:

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0712_zpsrosxa05h.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0719_zps6eazqz0f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

However, I have a slight concern.  See the bottom left corner of the nameplate compared to the bottom right corner?  The left point touches the blue, while the right point aligns perfectly with the burgundy and doesn't touch the blue below.  Now this may have something to do with the size of the jersey (46) but what do you all think?  Do you think it needs to be fixed to look the same on both sides?

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0720_zpsdgvhsmw0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0721_zpslxkyz0ec.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I also got my Eichel jersey back from Action Spot Sports today.  They've been the official customizer of both the Sabres and Sharks in recent years; they only do the Sharks now, though.  They did a great job on my Eichel.  I'll take some pictures when I can.  I'm going to send them another Sabres Home in the next week or two to do up as a Reinhart too.

Edited by shilenj

Add another to the collection...1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Size 52

1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Front1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Back

I would love to get this double stamped, but I can live with it.

10 hours ago, shilenj said:

Hey everyone.  I just got my 2013-2014 MacKinnon Avalanche Home 2.0 back from Denver Athletic.

Overall they did an outstanding job:

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0712_zpsrosxa05h.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0719_zps6eazqz0f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

However, I have a slight concern.  See the bottom left corner of the nameplate compared to the bottom right corner?  The left point touches the blue, while the right point aligns perfectly with the burgundy and doesn't touch the blue below.  Now this may have something to do with the size of the jersey (46) but what do you all think?  Do you think it needs to be fixed to look the same on both sides?

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0720_zpsdgvhsmw0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0721_zpslxkyz0ec.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I can’t open the pictures but it sounds like long name, small jersey is what happened. 

Edited by mfitz804

What a Kings jersey. Just an amazing color scheme. Great get, Spud. I have seen a couple of those blanks floating around, I am definitely going to get one eventually. 

2 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

What a Kings jersey. Just an amazing color scheme. Great get, Spud. I have seen a couple of those blanks floating around, I am definitely going to get one eventually. 

Agreed, those are everything that was right about 90’s hockey jerseys. 

I'm a little different with the Kings chevy jerseys.  They are nice in a classic sense, but their color scheme (black, silver and white) and overall design isn't all that special to me.

Still though that's an awesome Kings jersey.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

100% agreed. 

I think the old Jets jerseys have that same quality.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I think the 90's Ultrafil is magical... Just the weight and overall feel. Also 90's stitching was a lot more heavy duty and closer together. Really made them solid jerseys.

I have the exact same Gretzky jersey without the centennial patch.  It's a great jersey.

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I can’t open the pictures but it sounds like long name, small jersey is what happened. 

That's kind of what I was thinking.  I'm not sure if it's the way it's supposed to be but being different on each side bothers me.  If it's supposed to be that way then I have no problem with it but for some reason I don't think it should.  Comparing it to a gamer does me no good because MacKinnon wears a 56 so it's going to obviously be different.

If anyone else can open the links and take a look, I'd like some opinions.  I really appreciate it.

6 minutes ago, shilenj said:

That's kind of what I was thinking.  I'm not sure if it's the way it's supposed to be but being different on each side bothers me.  If it's supposed to be that way then I have no problem with it but for some reason I don't think it should.  Comparing it to a gamer does me no good because MacKinnon wears a 56 so it's going to obviously be different.

If anyone else can open the links and take a look, I'd like some opinions.  I really appreciate it.

The way you are describing it sounds like its not perfectly centered. You'd think either both sides would be touching or neither would be. 

1 hour ago, shilenj said:

I didn't even notice it on the main back pic of the jersey, so it's good that you even caught it.  I'd say they just made a small mistake in the placement by having the left edge a little lower than the right edge. I wouldn't think it has anything to do with the size of the jersey, because it looks like they could have even made the nameplate slightly smaller and this never would have been an issue. But I'd chalk it up to a minor imperfection, which you will see from every customizer from time to time.  I still think the jersey looks solid.

Edited by JJM4

I got the pictures to work...the one edge that goes over, it looks like all the material is bunched up, I assume that's just how you have it laying and not how they sewed it. 

I think JJM4 is probably right, I bet if you looked at a bunch of Colorado gamers, you may find some with that kind of variation. 

This is very fitting. I got it from our coolest member in Matawan, NJ. Who else would go on it?

2v2Jitzwyx2YANR.jpg

And then one that I honestly can't believe I've never owned before:

2v2JitzVyx2YANR.jpg

I love the all-twill Air Force inspired shoulder logos. Something tells me the nameplate will be a challenge though.

25 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

That Aeros jersey is sweet.

They seem to always be. Some franchises just do it right. 

10 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

And then one that I honestly can't believe I've never owned before:

I love the all-twill Air Force inspired shoulder logos. Something tells me the nameplate will be a challenge though.

If it makes it easier, at least some mid-season additions used green twill for the nameplate in 94/95.

jerseys6-1_0006-X3.jpg

Edmonton Oilers Jim Vandermeer GW 2010-2011

20180524_185310

20180524_185205

That Vandermeer reminds me of a Bears jersey with the colors and lighting.

3 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

That Vandermeer reminds me of a Bears jersey with the colors and lighting.

I hadn't thought about this, but you're right..and I'm a Bears fan :D

Not a big fan of this style, but I needed a Vandy in my collection.